Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,078 members, 7,842,088 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju (61548 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" / The Real Reason Behind Inec’s Postponement Of The Election By Nonso Ozoemena / Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by obrian888: 9:08am On Feb 11, 2023
KillSars:
Social wetin? grin grin grin grin

Stopeet bruv

Undebatable, BAT is going to win... u don't need a soothsayer sef.. have u ever wondered and ask why some numbskull preferred and reputable online poll angencies dey leave large chunk of percentage for undecided voters, February 25 don reach here... grin grin

How will this BAT win this election is still surprising me honestly, i am from delta state, BAT will lose the entire SS,Delta, Edo, Rivers,Akwa Ibom are all PDP State but now Obideint he will also lose SE, where two of the State are PDP and are now Obidient including the NC, Atiku,Tinubu, and Obi are going to share the entire NE, NW, even the SW BAT will not win it 100% especially Lagos that is a cosmopolitan state where Ambode and Osibanjo followers, christians, and none Lagosians are waiting for him, BAT die wella, we are waiting for him let him roll out his bullion van.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Jack500: 10:42am On Feb 11, 2023
Lashist:

Thing is whatever cane he dishes out will touch you..you never answer me. Do you go to bank or fueling station and shout jagaban so they will attend to you quickly?? cheesy tell me how you will be better than others if the old man wins?? Since when you created a NL account, your posts are geared towards hate of igbos its like you actually don't have anything meaningful going on in your life. All you want everyday is wake up hungry, insult igbos and go back to bed hungry and frustrated..haba

Keep fooling yourself. Haha grin grin
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Lashist(m): 11:11am On Feb 11, 2023
Jack500:

Keep fooling yourself. Haha grin grin
You are the one actually fooling yourself by thinking you'd be treated specially for voting APC🤣🤣🤣
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Jack500: 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lashist:

You are the one actually fooling yourself by thinking you'd be treated specially for voting APC🤣🤣🤣

Of course, I will be
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Lashist(m): 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jack500:

Of course, I will be
The way you are treated specially currently whenever you go to withdraw from a bank abi?? Security dey always clear queue for you to withdraw daily 2k aspa APC urchin abi?? cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump / Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri / Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.