Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,942 members, 7,838,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju (61539 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" / The Real Reason Behind Inec’s Postponement Of The Election By Nonso Ozoemena / Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by SeyiDominion: 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
We shall see.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by monex(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
Antoeni:
The Sweet thing is 99% of the Northern Christians are OBIdient.

Add that to SE / SS And 60% of S W , Then you Will Understand Why Peter Obi Already Has His inauguration Speech Ready.

you lots are funny. How can Obi win 60% of the south-west

I am Obidient by the way but the stark realities are that he will come third. Not a bad third but a third with millions of votes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by DKM123: 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
Most of this Closet Agbadoist are
TOO ASHAMED to openly support the agbado master so they go on with insulting Obi but claiming they don't support thier principal cos they know deep down that it reeks of extreme stewpidly, wickedness and hypocrisy to campaign for a Sen!le old corrupt druggie yet claim to be an activist..
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by yommen: 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for president,Sen. Gov Kassim Shettima for Vice president
2023 is a goalllllllllll.
This election circle is one of the funniest I have witnessed since 1999,I must really appreciate the Obidients for winning the social media polling booths,and also blackmailing and harassing all the other presidential candidates online.
I'm always happy anytime I see opinion polls favoring Peter Obi,it means the Obidients are really the Masters of Social Media.
This had been a very rough Election year for social media influencers,social media rabble rousers who can't win their polling unit,they have all being taken down by Peter Obi social media Mob.
I was wondering the other day,that Uncle Reno Omokri has been unusually quiet,hmmmmmmmmm.
After the London experience where he had a confrontation with the Asiwaju Crowd,Uncle Reno quietly stopped his activism and criticism of Asiwaju.
I'm sure Uncle Reno has started getting his alert from the Asiwaju camp,the same thing is happening to Deji Adeyanju,won ti je dodo,won le so Ododo mo.
As for the Obidients, anytime I listen to Peter Obi,I always wonder why they believe attacking other presidential candidates will make their candidate favorable.
I watched a video of Peter Obi campaigning today, and I made up my mind never to insult him again,it's disservice for anyone to insult Peter Obi,even if he's lying,at least he has Noble intentions for Nigeria.
I wish his supporters could have one quarter of their principal composure and mien, I'm sure many of us would have probably voted for him.
God bless Nigeria.

So you want to deny the fact that Tinubu is more guilty when it comes to attacking other candidates!!! Even Shettima insulted the vice president who happens to be from the same party as Shettima. Shamefully shameful!!!
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by ganisucks(f): 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
Chetas81:
because you are from hell if the Nigeria look like this under apc government and you're still supporting apc government
I support no individual, group or government, shikena.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by udemzyudex(m): 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
As PDP no give am face and he know say Peter Obi no send him papa,he sha wan do anything to align with APC. grin
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by pacespot(m): 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
What does this guy do for living self?
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
angry E be like say you no dey suffer for this country abi suffer no dey tire you..

This prediction is only for the southwest obviously.. make those Abuja aboki no panel beat you again.. nonsense

Mumu you still want to be rule by an ancestor who haven't been in active duty for a while. I even prefer his son to run for that office.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by toprealman: 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
KillSars:
Social wetin? grin grin grin grin

Stopeet bruv

Undebatable, BAT is going to win... u don't need a soothsayer sef.. have u ever wondered and ask why some numbskull preferred and reputable online poll angencies dey leave large chunk of percentage for undecided voters, February 25 don reach here... grin grin
The fact that he made a first class in Law is still a big wonder..
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Osidazz19: 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
Do you really need a soothsayer to tell you this? Just forget sentiment and emotions.
Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by ZombieTERROR: 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
KillSars:

Stopeet bruv

Undebatable, BAT is going to win... u don't need a soothsayer sef.. have u ever wondered and ask why some numbskull preferred and reputable online poll angencies dey leave large chunk of percentage for undecided voters, February 25 don reach here... grin grin

For those who don't know who he is talking about... it's the comic relief old man who sang Bulablu bulablu

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by ZombieTERROR: 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
Osidazz19:
Do you really need a soothsayer to tell you this? Just forget sentiment and emotions.
Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

bulablu
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by TemmyT002(m): 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
Who is giving this guy relevance?
Is he that important that his useless opinions have to be posted here?
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by funshint(m): 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
No I don't agree with him...PO will come 2nd. Atiku will come third! grin
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Kworrecttv1: 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
Even Sowore vote no count. It is well.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Jack500: 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

How many votes can northern governors give him? Stop deceiving yourself thinking that those governors will support Thieffnubu over Atiku and Kwankwaso.

You are a confused zombidient
You ask how many votes will northern governor give and you are saying they won't support him again!

Why you dey confused yourself
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Jack500: 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lashist:

I don't understand. Mock us that what?? cheesy that if apc wins, you guys that supported apc will be richer than us?? Or govt will come to you aid and help you reduce dollar rate, food price and make your worthless life more secured?? Won't you face the same struggle other Nigerians will face?? Currently will you go to the ATM queue and money will be dispensed to you once you shout jagaban for life?? Are you buying fuel for 100naira while others you want to mock are getting theirs above 300naira? Or is it that once you enter fueling station and shout jagaban, they will give you free fuel??🤣🤣🤣. Any calamity apc dishes to Nigerians, a broke urchin like you will also suffer it. Joke is on you

So, why are you shedding tears already? 😀😀

Tinubu is your next president, you can cry from now till next year, their is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Makapounse(m): 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
Sometimes, what we want may not happen but we'll take it with faith.
Atiku will win (despite the fact we don't want Fulani again) and agitation from southerners will start from there. Because of the agitation , the presidential election result will be council, Pdp n Apc will be nullify and this will create chance for another new party to emerge.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Osidazz19: 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
Only a delusional brainwashed slowpoke IPOB zombidient terrorist will be wailing and crying about this. Anyone with an ounce of common sense already know this.
Tinubu is your FADA.

Keep hating till he's sworn in next May.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Petacephas: 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
An average yoruba man is a tribalistic man. See this one wey say him be activist. Fake activist just looking for his share of national cake. You will get nothing.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by TPATStructure: 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
Deji or DJ whatever, only you the voter, collation officer, inec commissioner/chairman, security agent and you've finally announced the result. I will have said you portray a comedian, but no comedian are reasonable people. You're a clown living in illusion. Nigerian needs Obi/Datti for national rebirth not old racketeering politicians who brought is nothing but pains and agony with their ineffective and fraudulent policies. Look closely you will see your next president

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by CLRF: 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
KillSars:

Stopeet bruv

Quote on February 25.
The only region Tinubu will win is South West.
He will come 3rd
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by onuman: 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
One thing, Tinubu cannot
win first ballot. Therefore, 2nd ballot, Tinubu gets eliminated.
How can ethno-religious bigots give us a man suffering from speech defects, forgetfulness trembling hands and shuffling gait as president; a man with unspent prison term hanging over him due to unpunished drug trafficking offences in the US?
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by themanderon: 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
This two faced man thinks we don't know he is working for Tinubu. Tinubu's filthy money Is the driving force behind his recent tweets.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Laple0541(m): 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Deji Adeyanju just dey disguise as if say him no be Tinubu tout grin grin sorry, I mean dog, oh no, I meant to say boy grin grin

Nigerians don wake up!!! This write-up script no go work, it is on you!

A disgrace of a youth undecided smh

Had he put your social media candidate ahead of other you would have attest to the prediction as real, here you are ranting for no reason. Anyways you can rant as much as you can but that is the bitter truth about the forthcoming election.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by CHALLENGER: 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
blamingthedevil:
2023 Election Results:

Tinubu -1st
Atiku -2nd position (but fear PDP)
Social Media President -Distant 3rd
President of Kano -4th

The credible candidates will come after all the thieves.

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1624040764102569986

So Deji agreed there are credible candidates in this election and he is refusing to support them. Should we then say Deji himself is not credible then?
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Darren95: 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Make all of una de MUMU yourselves, 25th is almost here

Social media president
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by joba4luv: 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
Is Deji Adeyanju a normal person? How can you rely on Psychiatrist patient prediction? Adeyanju required attention of psychiatrist doctor urgent
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by vincentbravo(m): 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hustler ...... looking for credit alert.
Activist my ass.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
Laple0541:

Had he put your social media candidate ahead of other you would have attest to the prediction as real, here you are ranting for no reason. Anyways you can rant as much as you can but that is the bitter truth about the forthcoming election.
Be calming down

It's not a matter of candidate but saying the truth as it is!
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Bimpe29: 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
If you know, you know.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Imjustagirl(f): 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
Antoeni:
The Sweet thing is 99% of the Northern Christians are OBIdient.

Add that to SE / SS And 45% of S W , Then you Will Understand Why Peter Obi Already Has His inauguration Speech Ready.

You forgot to add at least 48% of north central and Kaduna south. They have been hit hard by the killer herds men. It will be a landslide, by God's grace

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) / Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) / Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.