Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,061 members, 7,842,006 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju (61546 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" / The Real Reason Behind Inec’s Postponement Of The Election By Nonso Ozoemena / Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Babaibe: 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
Peter Obi in summary:

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families 👪 drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents. I am too Jagabanistic Batified and SKSfied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by IMMUNO1(m): 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
Enemies of a working Nigeria are clutching their last straws. If they knew that this election will get to this level early enough, maybe we would have lost important souls(God forbid) to their wickedness. Vampires parading as normal humans.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Lashist(m): 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jack500:

So, why are you shedding tears already? 😀😀

Tinubu is your next president, you can cry from now till next year, their is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
Omo as e be so, you are shedding more tears...at least hunger must have finished you these past few days. At least you've stayed in a queue for hours for fuel or at the ATM. My question is how will you rejoice and others cry if BAT that FG and the masses is against wins the election?? Will you be laughing at us while hunger is ravaging your life??🤣🤣. Where will your laughter come from?? grin
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by letitrainnow(m): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nope
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
Darren95:

Social media president

Are you OK
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Fatheroflove(m): 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
People like Deji and Reno, i don't really know what they want. First time in history we have a credible candidate in the person of peter obi. Even if you bring an angel to contest those two will still criticise him.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Austineva2: 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I too love Deji, that's perfect prediction. It's either Biafra or Biafra this year
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by ManOfSon: 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
Who pays attention to cashtivist Adeyanju?
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Chee59(f): 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for president,Sen. Gov Kassim Shettima for Vice president
2023 is a goalllllllllll.
This election circle is one of the funniest I have witnessed since 1999,I must really appreciate the Obidients for winning the social media polling booths,and also blackmailing and harassing all the other presidential candidates online.
I'm always happy anytime I see opinion polls favoring Peter Obi,it means the Obidients are really the Masters of Social Media.
This had been a very rough Election year for social media influencers,social media rabble rousers who can't win their polling unit,they have all being taken down by Peter Obi social media Mob.
I was wondering the other day,that Uncle Reno Omokri has been unusually quiet,hmmmmmmmmm.
After the London experience where he had a confrontation with the Asiwaju Crowd,Uncle Reno quietly stopped his activism and criticism of Asiwaju.
I'm sure Uncle Reno has started getting his alert from the Asiwaju camp,the same thing is happening to Deji Adeyanju,won ti je dodo,won le so Ododo mo.
As for the Obidients, anytime I listen to Peter Obi,I always wonder why they believe attacking other presidential candidates will make their candidate favorable.
I watched a video of Peter Obi campaigning today, and I made up my mind never to insult him again,it's disservice for anyone to insult Peter Obi,even if he's lying,at least he has Noble intentions for Nigeria.
I wish his supporters could have one quarter of their principal composure and mien, I'm sure many of us would have probably voted for him.
God bless Nigeria.
If you were here in 2015 and still say Obidients are violent, you're a bloody hypocrite.
People carried coffin for a sitting president, Cornman.
Run along with your one vote.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
SamuelAnyawu:
I don't know who might come 2nd or 3rd. But the reality is that Tinubu will win as long as PDP and LP are not going together to this election as a one opposition party.

The Northern APC Governors are standing behind Tinubu with their full chest cool

Go and tell this to Osibanjo......lols
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Hunterkent: 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ttalk:
Even Obi know Tinubu will win, he is only in the race to avoid the backlash the Obidients will unleash on him if he quit the race
Anybody who doesnt acknowledge this reality cravenly or otherwise needs to have his brain checked.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Kennyswag: 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
PropaMan:

what makes you think Tinubu will Win? seems you don't understand how BVAS works? you can't buy any votes here

His also not getting any votes from South south and south East, he has to share the North with 3 other parties, what gives you people confidence, it baffles me the way some of you think, Tinubu is finishing third in this election,

If its by mobilization and organic vote as they claim, Buhari got only 16 million votes last election from about 40 million registered voters ( even with the vote buying ) Now you have over 90 million voters and south east alone has over 20 million registered voters. not counting south south and middle belt.

So how will Tinubu do better than Buhari when Buhari has failed and people are now more angry with APC??

common sense is really not common
you ibos should stop lying shamelessly... we are not fools..
what is the population of SE that you will have 20m voters?
meanwhile, this is a thread about voters registration per region.. recent one of Jan 2023..

https://www.nairaland.com/7521080/inec-final-list-north-west-south-west#119947402

you guys should stop lying abeg

SW alone has more registered voters than SE and SS combine...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by sapele914(m): 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
Fatheroflove:
People like Deji and Reno, i don't really know what they want. First time in history we have a credible candidate in the person of peter obi. Even if you bring an angel to contest those two will still criticise him.
Ignoramus Ipobian, So Chief Obafemi Awolowo or Aminu Kano were not credible candidates?

Mumu.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by sapele914(m): 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hunterkent:

Anybody who doesnt acknowledge this reality cravenly or otherwise needs to have his brain checked.
I hear Biafra calling!
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by motunrayo2012: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
Sincerely the prediction is very correct
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Jeffy1206(m): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
blamingthedevil:
2023 Election Results:

Tinubu -1st
Atiku -2nd position (but fear PDP)
Social Media President -Distant 3rd
President of Kano -4th

The credible candidates will come after all the thieves.

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1624040764102569986
as social media INEC chairman wey him be na 😂🤣😜😜
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by MikeofAfrica: 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
SamuelAnyawu:
I don't know who might come 2nd or 3rd. But the reality is that Tinubu will win as long as PDP and LP are not going together to this election as a one opposition party.

The Northern APC Governors are standing behind Tinubu with their full chest cool

You mean the Northern APC Governors that rode on Buhari popularity to get into Office.

Even with Buhari on the ballot , Ganduje still needed a rerun and massive rigging to win a re-election in Kano. El- Rufai managed to get about 55% of the votes in Kaduna.

These are the people that you are boasting will deliver for Tinubu when Atiku and Kwankwaso are on ballot.

It is well.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Emyogalanya: 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
So why is his Mr credible coming after the thieves without a known position? He was fast to stake 100000usd against obi he should place his bet on showore na. I bet he can't even bet 10000 that sowore will come 5th after the theives
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Think9ja(m): 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
I
Antoeni:
The Sweet thing is 99% of the Northern Christians are OBIdient.

Add that to SE / SS And 45% of S W , Then you Will Understand Why Peter Obi Already Has His inauguration Speech Ready.

99 what?
Why una de force person mention una na? No worry, 25th is 14 days away
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
Kennyswag:
you ibos should stop lying shamelessly... we are not fools..
what is the population of SE that you will have 20m voters?
meanwhile, this is a thread about voters registration per region.. recent one of Jan 2023..

https://www.nairaland.com/7521080/inec-final-list-north-west-south-west#119947402

you guys should stop lying abeg

SW alone has more registered voters than SE and SS combine...

Most Importantly This election is not about religion or tribe, its about the most competent and trusted person for the job

however, don't deceive yourself, Most igbos don't reside in South East,

Igbos in are in massive in all parts of Nigeria, which will make Obi's victory even more interesting, have you checked the population of igbos in south south and North central ? its just 15 days away.

there will be little or no space for rigging in this election, you can't steal people finger print and face capture. so prepare for your loss
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Jack500: 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lashist:

Omo as e be so, you are shedding more tears...at least hunger must have finished you these past few days. At least you've stayed in a queue for hours for fuel or at the ATM. My question is how will you rejoice and others cry if BAT that FG and the masses is against wins the election?? Will you be laughing at us while hunger is ravaging your life??🤣🤣. Where will your laughter come from?? grin

I will be happy because Tinubu win, the man that's tormenting and flogging you in your dream and in real life 😁😁
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by onuman: 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
Deji and his famous use of online presidential candidate..
Look Deji, Nigeria cannot continue to have Igbos live permanently abroad and you brand them online people. 2023 is a watershed for Nigeria and people of Deji's mindset.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by shonepa(m): 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
The credible candidates will come after all the thieves. How is he BAT?

treesun:

This man is a BAT, not animal or bird. PDP will win landslide!
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by amuwo1980: 12:52am On Feb 11, 2023
This cash activist, I decoded this guy’s game long ago , his loyalty of to thiefinubu since and it is based on tribal affiliations
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by LockDown69(m): 1:22am On Feb 11, 2023
grin

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Kennyswag: 2:17am On Feb 11, 2023
PropaMan:

Most Importantly This election is not about religion or tribe, its about the most competent and trusted person for the job

however, don't deceive yourself, Most igbos don't reside in South East,

Igbos in are in massive in all parts of Nigeria, which will make Obi's victory even more interesting, have you checked the population of igbos in south south and North central ? its just 15 days away.

there will be little or no space for rigging in this election, you can't steal people finger print and face capture. so prepare for your loss

ok 15days to go
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Ratello: 3:29am On Feb 11, 2023
ganisucks:

I pity who will listen to you, sha.

You can't take madness and cvcksucking on Tinubu's.....eerr from these lost ones. Tinubu is gone and gone to hell....
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by 2ru9jaman: 4:13am On Feb 11, 2023
THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Lashist(m): 6:12am On Feb 11, 2023
Jack500:

I will be happy because Tinubu win, the man that's tormenting and flogging you in your dream and in real life 😁😁
Thing is whatever cane he dishes out will touch you..you never answer me. Do you go to bank or fueling station and shout jagaban so they will attend to you quickly?? cheesy tell me how you will be better than others if the old man wins?? Since when you created a NL account, your posts are geared towards hate of igbos its like you actually don't have anything meaningful going on in your life. All you want everyday is wake up hungry, insult igbos and go back to bed hungry and frustrated..haba
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by MiniImportation: 8:14am On Feb 11, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Deji Adeyanju just dey disguise as if say him no be Tinubu tout grin grin sorry, I mean dog, oh no, I meant to say boy grin grin

Nigerians don wake up!!! This write-up script no go work, it is on you!

A disgrace of a youth undecided smh
why on earth should you be worried if a person choose goat or cat as his candidate?

Nairaland dey turn some of una to Zombies just because you want to air an opinion.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:25am On Feb 11, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Deji Adeyanju just dey disguise as if say him no be Tinubu tout grin grin sorry, I mean dog, oh no, I meant to say boy grin grin

Nigerians don wake up!!! This write-up script no go work, it is on you!

A disgrace of a youth undecided smh
We accept this result and appreciate out e-inec chiarman for his transparency
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Mrmb: 8:39am On Feb 11, 2023
blamingthedevil:
2023 Election Results:

Tinubu -1st
Atiku -2nd position (but fear PDP)
Social Media President -Distant 3rd
President of Kano -4th

The credible candidates will come after all the thieves.

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1624040764102569986

President of kano go come 3rd

Prince of Aba 4th

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump / Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri / Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.