Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu (17613 Views)

Eniola Akinkuotu's Response To His Kinsmen Playing Ethnic Card Against Gbadebo / Uyo Rally: APC Diverted N478m NDDC Fund To Rent Crowd For Buhari – PDP / APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Freshtruth(m): 11:42am On Feb 11, 2023
In 2015, PDP were fighting jega APC was supporting jega
In 2023 APC is fighting buhari and PDP is supporting Buhari na wa o
Even buhari done tire for APC Government

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by olisefom: 11:42am On Feb 11, 2023
Na series
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Kennyfancy(m): 11:42am On Feb 11, 2023
Lol
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:42am On Feb 11, 2023
APC governors are thinking it’s business as usual. They have stashed raw cash in billions of Lagos money with the hope to buy the foolish masses as has been the case. Give them stipends, buy their votes and then lock up after election win.

Buhari seems to have a pre-information of this plan and is desirous of delivering a credible election process. Even Elrufai said Buhari should be campaigning for Tinubu and leave credible elections to INEC.

PDP on the other hand, has learnt the hard way and from their past mistakes. They want to restitute but don’t want to vote-buy their way.

Have you wondered why only APC dogs πŸ• and thieves are against the cashless policy?

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Eriokanmi: 11:42am On Feb 11, 2023
Simple reason...

They know buhari is on his way out and can't do them anything. They couldn't have done this in 2019, dem no born dem well cheesy. This shows there had been several policies of government which looked unfriendly to those selfish governors since 2015 but because buhari was in power, they couldn't do anything to stop him. The Paris club refund was part of it grin

APC knows their image have been dented and the best thing they could do in order to remain in power and relevant is by buying votes. Sadly, buhari is busy bursting their bubbles.

The katsina and kaduna poor outing were a proof. No cash to induce or pull crowd as usual

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Putinofrussia: 11:43am On Feb 11, 2023
wink
Meaning that one is against the masses and the other one an enemy of the masses.
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 11, 2023
politicoNG:

https://twitter.com/ENIBOY/status/1624354223986028544?t=4dxLrBjYGD54NZnxSKQCSg&s=19

APC thugs are attacking people in Lagos. Why are they scared of Labour party that has no structure
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Ance4Liverpool: 11:43am On Feb 11, 2023
Obidatti is the answer
Lp is the party
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Danielnicks: 11:43am On Feb 11, 2023
Final episode to be released on February 25th
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Chetas81(m): 11:44am On Feb 11, 2023
WHENEVER THE CITIZENS OF ANY NATION HAVE NO CONFIDENT THEIR LEADER ALWAYS SUFFER 😜 BECAUSE WHAT YOU DO INSIDE YOUR HOUSE WILL SURELY FOLLOW YOU TO THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE✍️
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Ofemmanu1: 11:44am On Feb 11, 2023
BossGerald:
MovieTrailer grin...tifnubu defeat will start from iragbiji while baba mikano na from Adamawa.

Vote OBI2023

What of Obi defeat?!

smh
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by peter0071(m): 11:44am On Feb 11, 2023
Both APC and PDP suck
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Gkay1(m): 11:44am On Feb 11, 2023
After God fear nigerians
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by mylikes: 11:45am On Feb 11, 2023
Interests... Everybody has an angle. But none of them care about the masses.
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by SALLYBERRY01(m): 11:45am On Feb 11, 2023
Season film
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by BossGerald: 11:45am On Feb 11, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

What of Obi win?!

smh

Fixed...from your polling unit
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by juman(m): 11:46am On Feb 11, 2023
Apc oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Where is our money?

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by searchlight: 11:47am On Feb 11, 2023
jaytii:
Now we know PDP never meant well for this country.
Your parents know you don't have sense from birth.
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Kingstanding: 11:47am On Feb 11, 2023
jaytii:
Now we know PDP never meant well for this country.
. May Almighty God bless you and your family.
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Ofemmanu1: 11:47am On Feb 11, 2023
BossGerald:

Fixed...from your polling unit
Yeehoes?
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by 99persait(m): 11:48am On Feb 11, 2023
Two things
1) the Apc Governors are suing him because buhari is trying to destroy the reputation of the party towards the forthcoming election which might affect the chances of tinubu
While the pdp are supporting and not bothered because the see it as an opportunity for them to win the election.But at the end they (pdp or labour party) no send the people suffering

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by searchlight: 11:48am On Feb 11, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm directed to inform my fellow Christians rooting for Peter Obi to desist or face the wrath of our lord Jesus. A man entrusted with leadership in Anambra state and failed woefully cannot be trusted to lead a complex nation like Nigeria. Any Christian that votes labor party is voting for a slot in Hell fire. We Nigerian Christians must be cautious and avoid Labor party sad
Urchin spotted.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by israelmao(m): 11:49am On Feb 11, 2023
Confusion is an emblem of APC and her supporters
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 11, 2023
grin. Na dis Movie dey my Head Now ! No be NAIJA Wahala Movie undecided

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Dmama1991: 11:50am On Feb 11, 2023
I no fit laff.....o

*THE FUTURE WE ARE WORKING FOR:*

*(His Excellency, Mr Peter Obi as the President of Nigeria)*

*Chief of Staff:* Good morning, Your Excellency Sir

*Peter Obi:* Una with dis una Excellency, can't you just say Good morning sir.

*Chief of Staff:* Okay, Good morning sir.

*Peter Obi:* Good morning my brother, how is your family?

*Chief of Staff:* We are fine sir. Thank you sir.

*Peter Obi:* What's the update my brother.

*Chief of Staff:* I am here to brief you about the preparation for the forthcoming United Nation General Assembly in New York sir.

*Peter Obi:* Ok, go on pls

*Chief of Staff:* Sir, if ok by you, you will be departing Nigeria on Tuesday sir since the UNGA will be commencing on Thursday, this will give you ample time to relax, then you are scheduled to return back to the country on Monday though the General Assembly will close on Saturday. You know it won't be proper to hurry out of America sir.

*Peter Obi:* (Looking at the man with full attention)

*Chief of Staff:* Your Excellency Sir, you will be accompanied on your journey by 8 of your ministers, 6 state governors (1 from each of the geopolitical zones), 5 SSAs, 5 SAs, 5PAs and 15 security personnels. You shall be traveling with one of the finest Presidential Jets

*Peter Obi:* (Removes his eye glasses, feeling agitated)

*Chief of Staff:* Sir, we are also making arrangements with one of the biggest hotels in New York for the reservation of all the rooms in that hotel for you and members of your entourage. All together, SIX BILLION NAIRA will be expended on the trip.

*Peter Obi:* (Jumping up from his seat like a man stung by a deadly scorpion) Six what?

*Chief of Staff:* Six Billion Naira sir

*Peter Obi:* Come my friend it seems that you have gone mad. Do you know what you are talking about? N6,000,000,000 for just a 3-Day General Assembly. Do you know that with that amount (pulls out his calculator), we can build six housing estates in the 6 geopolitical zones for low income earners? Do you know that with that amount we can fund 12 federal universities with N500 million each? Do you know how many kilometers of roads that amount can handle? Do you know with N100 million each, N6 billion naira can fund 60 public secondary schools in our country? Do you ...

*Chief of Staff:* (Cuts in gently) But your Excellency ...

*Peter Obi:* (Angrily cuts in) See young man don't provoke me this morning. This is what will happen. We shall leave on Wednesday night and join them on Thursday morning and come back to Nigeria on Saturday as soon as the Assembly closes

*Chief of Staff:* But you Excellency . . .

*Peter Obi:* (Ignores him) I shall be traveling with the Minister of Foreign Affairs and my Special Adviser on Trades and Investment. Three of us only. Do you hear me, three of us only. The UN will provide security for us. As for Presidential Jet, don't worry about that, I have already spoken to my friend Onyema of Peace Airline, they have reserved three seats for us in the economy class so that I can have an opportunity to interact with Nigerians.

*Chief of Staff:* But your Excellency, what will people say when they see our president traveling on ordinary commercial airlines?

*Peter Obi:* What do they say when the Pope travels on commercial airlines? Yes, as for accommodation. I will call my friend, Mike Adenuga, he has a house in New York, we shall sleep there for three days. I know he will not say no. See my brother, there is no money to throw away, things are hard.

*Chief of Staff:* But your Excellency, what will I tell the governors and the other ministers, they are already getting ready for the journey.

*Peter Obi:* (Smiling) Tell them things are no longer the same

*Chief of Staff:* Thank you sir (Pick his things to leave)

*Peter Obi:* Bia, my friend, when next you bring this type of paper to my office for approval, you will be relieved of your position.

*Chief of Staff:* I am very sorry sir. Truly, truly, THINGS ARE NO LONGER THE SAME

*COPIED*

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by MadamExcellency: 11:51am On Feb 11, 2023
Buhari should just decamp to PDP.
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by ponishah: 11:52am On Feb 11, 2023
BossGerald:
MovieTrailer grin...tifnubu defeat will start from iragbiji while baba mikano na from Adamawa.

Vote OBI2023
You are making it look like a comedy, try to make a meaningful impact on the issue raised.
Is Obi your life?
What if he loses, will you die?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Padipadi: 11:53am On Feb 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by olaniyilukman(m): 11:54am On Feb 11, 2023
BossGerald:

Vote OBI2023
This Obi is just a fake man, stop posting this thrash jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by HNICEARTH: 11:54am On Feb 11, 2023
No be juju be that? And we the masses are loving it grin.

When they fight, they trample upon us and we'd feel the heat and pain. However, if we dont sellout, we'd win.
It's a good thing they are confused and fighting themselves.

The time is now or never, VOTE POπŸ‘πŸΏ
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Blaze14k: 11:55am On Feb 11, 2023
The irony of this is that yorubas have been makin mockery of labour party they believe buhari will give them block vote πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Tinubu has no choice buh to rig this election his time is upπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu / Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. / Henry Okah Still In Custody β€” Nigerian Prisons Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.