Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,633 members, 7,858,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu (17621 Views)

Eniola Akinkuotu's Response To His Kinsmen Playing Ethnic Card Against Gbadebo / Uyo Rally: APC Diverted N478m NDDC Fund To Rent Crowd For Buhari – PDP / APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by BossGerald: 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
ponishah:

OK, why are you always running away from the mess you all created in your region?
Yes, let's assume you are outside your region, upon the boast of being Ajala the traveller, your region continues to degenerate into sambisa zone where life expectancy is nosediving

Lol, keep hating and believing all nonsense your yoruba Muslim controlled media keeps telling about the east.

None of your citt states can compare to Anambra, Owerri or Enugu in terms of development and urbanisation, even Abakiliki is better than ekiti...but your media made you believe otherwise.

Use Google and search any of your cities and compare with any Eastern cities and cure your ignorance
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by ponishah: 5:16am On Feb 12, 2023
BossGerald:

Lol, keep hating and believing all nonsense your yoruba Muslim controlled media keeps telling about the east.

None of your citt states can compare to Anambra, Owerri or Enugu in terms of development and urbanisation, even Abakiliki is better than ekiti...but your media made you believe otherwise.

Use Google and search any of your cities and compare with any Eastern cities and cure your ignorance
Why do you always feel threatened by Yoruba?
Are you afraid of Yoruba race?
Any little thing that does not concern Yoruba, you are always eager to pronounce yoruba- na wao.
I am not a Yoruba person, I can't be stupid to deny my heritage.
Do you know that the narrative of southeast is becoming sickening and monotonous?
Only robots would argue the way you do. Any little thing you will say Yoruba has the press, British gave Fulani power, you blame others for the woes you caused yourself.
You say southeast is developed, but in nnewi, Onitsha, awka etc you can't even stroll at night.
Stop attacking other tribes, the problem of ndiigbo is caused by ndiigbo, because of greed, treachery, selfishness, crime, heartlessness in uncontrolled criminal pursuit and worship of money.
Ndiigbo have refused to sit together to think with their brain. They allow unrealistic Biafra pursuit to bring chaos into the region.
Only southeast can not secede, except at least one south south state agrees to join. That was why buhari said dot in a circle.
Election is coming and we are shouting Obi Obi, but southeast with the lowest voters population in Nigeria is busy cutting down the lives of their low number of voters and their PVC. When Obi loses, you will start Ching marginalization, Yoruba, Fulani, traitor here and there, but you are the full cause of it.

I am not mocking, but advising, because I am affected.
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by BossGerald: 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
ponishah:

Why do you always feel threatened by Yoruba?
Are you afraid of Yoruba race?
Any little thing that does not concern Yoruba, you are always eager to pronounce yoruba- na wao.
I am not a Yoruba person, I can't be stupid to deny my heritage.
Do you know that the narrative of southeast is becoming sickening and monotonous?
Only robots would argue the way you do. Any little thing you will say Yoruba has the press, British gave Fulani power, you blame others for the woes you caused yourself.
You say southeast is developed, but in nnewi, Onitsha, awka etc you can't even stroll at night.
Stop attacking other tribes, the problem of ndiigbo is caused by ndiigbo, because of greed, treachery, selfishness, crime, heartlessness in uncontrolled criminal pursuit and worship of money.
Ndiigbo have refused to sit together to think with their brain. They allow unrealistic Biafra pursuit to bring chaos into the region.
Only southeast can not secede, except at least one south south state agrees to join. That was why buhari said dot in a circle.
Election is coming and we are shouting Obi Obi, but southeast with the lowest voters population in Nigeria is busy cutting down the lives of their low number of voters and their PVC. When Obi loses, you will start Ching marginalization, Yoruba, Fulani, traitor here and there, but you are the full cause of it.

I am not mocking, but advising, because I am affected.

Pls b4 you start another gibberish, remove me from your ipob nonsense, do you think every igbo man is pro ipob? You see why I said you're controlled by your yoruba media

I'll be the last person to be threatened by anybody, yoruba/igbo/hausa or whoever...so relax with that your "why do you feel threatened by the yoruba" gibberish.

Southeast is developed, there's a big difference between being developed and night life...as a business area, you don't expect any business man to still party and walk all night after his rigorous business day...although you still find a very nice night life areas in Awka, Owerri and Enugu.

Greediness, treachery,crime etc is a black man thing not just igbo this and that...you're just being tribalistic.

To even think Obi is igbo thing also gave you out as a yoruba hatefilled Muslim that you are...I hardly have a discussion with such wicked souls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"We Won’t Return" - Abducted Chibok Girls Say In New Boko Haram Video / Keyamo Blames Obasanjo For Appointing ‘crackhead’ Fani-kayode Into Cabinet / Ogun PDP Melts Into APC As Ex-Deputy Gov Leads Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.