Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,737 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu (17612 Views)

Eniola Akinkuotu's Response To His Kinsmen Playing Ethnic Card Against Gbadebo / Uyo Rally: APC Diverted N478m NDDC Fund To Rent Crowd For Buhari – PDP / APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by BossGerald: 11:55am On Feb 11, 2023
olaniyilukman:
This Obi is just a fake man, stop posting this thrash jor

He's currently shaking your lagos backyard...you dey live for lagos abi?

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Angelfrost(m): 11:56am On Feb 11, 2023
PDP and LP believe that APC stands no chance in a free and fair election!

Buhari's recent stance or position inclining towards blocking every avenue of rigging and election malpractice (which ironically helped him in 2019) is seen by most APC supporters as a clear act of war against his own party!

Let's be real.... In a free and fair election, how many suffering and dying Nigerians will want to return APC to power?!!

Buhari and his elite Northerners will vote for PDP! This is not even up for argument.
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by SoBright101: 11:56am On Feb 11, 2023
Atiku supporters are now impersonating Obi supporters. They now attack Tinubu rather than promoting their candidate.

If not Tinubu, it must be Obi. So, stop disturbing yourself. The presidency is coming to south. No to fulanization(RUGA).

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by BossGerald: 11:56am On Feb 11, 2023
ponishah:

You are making it look like a comedy, try to make a meaningful impact on the issue raised.
Is Obi your life?
What if he loses, will you die?
You aren't making any sense, pls swerve
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by boladale123: 11:58am On Feb 11, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm directed to inform my fellow Christians rooting for Peter Obi to desist or face the wrath of our lord Jesus. A man entrusted with leadership in Anambra state and failed woefully cannot be trusted to lead a complex nation like Nigeria. Any Christian that votes labor party is voting for a slot in Hell fire. We Nigerian Christians must be cautious and avoid Labor party sad

You wey need money be born again,who born you again?
Besides,what is the difference btw hellfire and Nigeria created by APC and pdp

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Indispensable85(m): 11:59am On Feb 11, 2023
It reminds me of the oshiomhole battle for national chairman seat then. The pdp was actively supporting those that wanted him out. But recently Wike confessed openly the reason they wanted him out then. The only fool in all of this is the dunce called Buhari. He doesn't know anything.
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by CodeTemplar: 12:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lol. . . those of us who know Buhari as a deep rooted pro northerner can never be surprised.
He is skillfully betraying his own party member who helped him when same northerners couldn't help him ascend to power. That's hausa Fulani romance summary in a nutshell. The bad performance of the party is now associated with the party and not the main man any longer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by NwokoloOwa: 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
Which PDP Governors are supporting Buhari?

I think they are more or less doing "siddon look".

There is nothing to support in a clearly flawed implementation of the Naira redesigning policy.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm directed to inform my fellow Christians rooting for Peter Obi to desist or face the wrath of our lord Jesus. A man entrusted with leadership in Anambra state and failed woefully cannot be trusted to lead a complex nation like Nigeria. Any Christian that votes labor party is voting for a slot in Hell fire. We Nigerian Christians must be cautious and avoid Labor party sad

Mu², your trick no fit work.

People know this wacky style of claiming to be something just to deceive those that are gullible.

There is a name you people call it in your religion.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by lexy2014: 12:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
Orubebe01:
Don't vote for anyone whose intention is to establish an agberocratic system of government.

Vote for Peter Obi for a better Nigeria

But the supporters aren't really behaving any different from agberos
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by riverbird: 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
Buhari has left APC for tinubu and his Yoruba people..... cheesy
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Tareq1105: 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
BossGerald:
MovieTrailer grin...tifnubu defeat will start from iragbiji while baba mikano na from Adamawa.

Vote OBI2023

Nigeria and Nigerians doesn't need a visionless person like Obi who couldn't align with the masses in the face of currency swap thinking it was Tinubu problem but was shocked when Tinubu spoke and extension was granted. Your Obi is senseless. He doesn't understand basic economics. A dying Tinubu is far better than a healthy but senseless Obi.
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Elliotwaveforec: 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
Only a fool doesn't know Buhari is working for another Fulani (Atiku) to succeed him.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Lemos14: 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
GOTVee:

Just proudly say you're an urchin and stop disguising...I can see you're high on tulunbus urine
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by BossGerald: 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
Tareq1105:

Nigeria and Nigerians doesn't need a visionless person like Obi who couldn't align with the masses in the face of currency swap thinking it was Tinubu problem but was shocked when Tinubu spoke and extension was granted. Your Obi is senseless. He doesn't understand basic economics. A dying Tinubu is far better than a healthy but senseless Obi.

You're very myopic, after 7yrs of buhari misrule, tifnubu suddenly woke up to the masses cry...when you're done deceiving yourself.

Lemme know

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Tareq1105: 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
NwokoloOwa:
Which PDP Governors are supporting Buhari?

I think they are more or less doing "siddon look".

There is nothing to support in a clearly flawed implementation of the Naira redesigning policy.

It takes a courageous presidential candidate to speak against the Policy of his Party. Tinubu is bold and courageous. He spoke against the lingering fuel crisis and the currency swap policy of his Party and everything is changing now. While Obi was supporting Buhari and Emefiele, an opposition party. Imagine that! Obi wasn't smart enough to know the hypocrisy that was going on. Fuel is back now, and Emefiele said no enough paper to print more money. He knew there was no enough paper yet he gave deadline. Tinubu is a visionary leader. A dying Tinubu is far better than a healthy but senseless Obi.
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Franking: 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
So Tinumbu is daring Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Dynamicbliss: 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ok o

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by wizelink(m): 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
God has set two enemies against each other just to achieve His purpose in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
Naijalarry:
APC is fighting APC.

What a time to be alive.
Baba nothing strange.

We told them as early as 2016 that when buhari leaves, he leaves with APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
Dynamicbliss:
Ok o
Are those the buses buhari bought for Meffy's ambition? 😁
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by seguno2: 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
Tetrahedron:
Drug baron will be defeated eventually!
We can’t subject this country to ridicule again!!
Just mark my words!!!

You have spoken well.

Francis5:
Former Lagos provincial governor Bola Tinubu, affectionately nicknamed the Jagaban, is today seen as a shrewd if not “deeply Machiavellian” Svengali in Nigeria’s politics as well as the architect of a hugely successful anti-corruption platform. But 20 years ago he had to forfeit nearly half a million dollars to the U.S. Treasury Department after being named as an accomplice in a white heroin-trafficking and money-laundering ring that stretched from West Africa to the U.S. Midwest.

Although his case has been bandied about the Nigerian press for years, Tinubu’s involvement in a federal drug and racketeering investigation waged jointly by the DEA, FBI, and IRS has gone unreported elsewhere, even after his ascendance to Karl Rove-like status last month. A recent gauzy Financial Times profile of him, for instance, neglected to mention that two decades ago Tinubu was identified as a bagman for two Nigerian heroin movers who operated out of Chicago and Hammond, Indiana. They were Adegboyega Mueez Akande and Abiodun Agbele, Akande’s nephew, who was exposed to law enforcement after selling white heroin first to Lee Andrew Edwards, another dealer later jailed for trying to murder a federal agent, and then to an undercover cop.

In a 1993 court docket from the U.S. District Court in the Northern District of Illinois, which The Daily Beast obtained from Sahara Reporters, a Nigeria-focused news outlet, IRS Special Agent Kevin Moss said that Akande had run the white heroin ring in the late 1980s until 1990, when he handed off the U.S arm of the business to his nephew, who had arrived in 1988. Akande then returned to Nigeria but continued to oversee the operation from abroad with the help of others at home and in the United States, including his relatives. One of the individuals identified in his cartel by Moss was Tinubu, then a Chicago State University-educated accountant working as a treasurer for Mobil Oil Nigeria Ltd, a subsidiary of energy giant Mobil Oil, which was still a few years shy of its famous merger with Exxon in 1999.

In the biography section of his official website, Tinubu is described as having emigrated to the United States in 1975 “in search of the proverbial Golden Fleece with a heart brimming with unrelenting determination to achieve his visions.” This is certainly one way to describe his tenure stateside.

In 1989, Moss said in an affidavit, Tinubu established an individual money market account, into which he deposited $1,000 in traveler’s checks, and a negotiable order of withdrawal account (NOW) at First Heritage Bank in Country Club Hills, Illinois. The address Tinubu gave the bank was the same as the listed headquarters of Globe-Link International, the front company owned by Akande and his relatives.

“There’s a trend of various Nigerian politicians at the highest levels involved in dodgy business deals around the world, in property and cash.”

Bank employees told Moss that Akande had personally introduced them to Tinubu in December 1989 when who also opened a joint checking account with his wife, Oluremi Tinubu, who already kept a joint account with Akande’s wife at First Heritage. Five days after the NOW account was opened, $80,000 was wired into it from a bank in Houston maintained by one of Akande’s relatives. Tinubu would later use the NOW account to buy a $10,000 Certificate of Deposit for an $8,000 car loan, listing Akande as his cousin on the application.

At the time, Tinubu’s take home as a Mobil Oil Nigeria executive was a mere $2,400 a month and he claimed not to have any other revenue streams. Yet he still managed to deposit $661,000 into his individual money market account in 1990 and then another $1,216,500 a year later. He also opened more accounts with Citibank in its worldwide personal banking unit, transferring over half a million dollars from his First Heritage money market account into one of them in early 1991.

Mobil Oil Nigeria told Moss that Tinubu’s role at the company never involved transferring large sums of money between banks and that it didn’t keep deposits in any institutions in the south suburbs of Chicago, where First Heritage was based. Moreover, although Tinubu moved back to Nigeria in 1983, he neglected to file U.S. income tax returns after 1984 despite having sizable, interest-generating deposits in American banks. All of this was enough to persuade a magistrate judge of the Northern District to issue seizure warrants for Tinubu’s First Heritage and Citibank accounts. Collectively, more than $1.4 million belonging to the Nigerian was confiscated.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/04/27/nigeria-s-next-leader-s-ties-to-a-heroin-ring.html
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by SeyiDominion: 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
It is a paradox. It shows absurdity of life.
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by seguno2: 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
Franking:
So Tinumbu is daring Buhari.

It won’t be the first time.
Did he not dare him before their primaries, where he said that Buhari was wailing on tv like a baby because he ThiefNuibu called him expired leadership in 2011?
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Tareq1105: 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Are those buses buhari bought for Meffy's ambition? 😁

I've never heard of any country where CB Gov contesting for president without resigning. I don't know how he penetrated Buhari this much.
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Jogs1900: 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
All the 36 State Governors are against Emefiele
Fact....
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
Tareq1105:

I've never heard of any country where CB Gov contesting for president without resigning.
This is Naija. It's normal.
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by ddray29: 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
GOTVee:
How did he fail? I think you have no evidence against him...am sure you are not a christian bcus a christian wouldn't say such...God will punish you for using his name in vain..
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by RECHMOND: 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
You are not a true Christian if you are you will follow the footsteps of Christ by openly supporting good and not evil

GOTVee:

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Ozzo: 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lol
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by francotunsco: 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
The truth is APC has demonstrated over the years they are masters in the game of politics. In every dealings in life, the earlier you are able to know your enemy, the better for you and the earlier you draw the battle line, the surer your victory. I like the style of APC governors. It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that Buhari does not want the victory of APC at the polls, therefore, the governors are doing the right thing facing their common enemy! Buuraaaaari!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Minimum Wage Negotiations Will Be Tough - Atedo Peterside / Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders / Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.