Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu (17615 Views)

Eniola Akinkuotu's Response To His Kinsmen Playing Ethnic Card Against Gbadebo / Uyo Rally: APC Diverted N478m NDDC Fund To Rent Crowd For Buhari – PDP / APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by MarketDispatch: 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2023

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Senator777: 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
So you guys don't know that Buhari has moved to PDP and he is supporting Atiku his brother.
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by reddingtonblack: 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2023
Orubebe01:
Don't vote for anyone whose intention is to establish an agberocratic system of government.

Vote for Peter Obi for a better Nigeria

Seems agberocratic system is better than Ipob-cratic system that your brothers & sisters are trooping to lagos.

We won't vote a tribe that knows nothing about development, Emiefele as reck enough havoc on Nigeria we won't all his brother Peter Obi carry on his legacy apparently they share same mindset

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
If opposition are supporting the ruling president while his party members are suing him just know that the government is so bad, the opposition might soon take over the government.
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by jaxxy(m): 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
apc is a useless and expired party
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Whiteways: 1:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
Blue bulaba
jamezman:
That's an irony of lifelif...
APC all of a sudden are campaigning against their selves....
What else can I say rather than a town hall different from balablu!
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by sukar886: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu can not enter thrre
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by abiodun172: 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
Let this presidential election come and go. The stress is getting too much.At least it means Buhari will go by May 29, 2023. Good riddanceLet this presidential election come and go. The stress is getting too much.At least it means Buhari will go by May 29, 2023. Good riddance...
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by ponishah: 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
BossGerald:

You aren't making any sense, pls swerve
Yes , I will swerve and with my PVC .
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by fohlarp: 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm directed to inform my fellow Christians rooting for Peter Obi to desist or face the wrath of our lord Jesus. A man entrusted with leadership in Anambra state and failed woefully cannot be trusted to lead a complex nation like Nigeria. Any Christian that votes labor party is voting for a slot in Hell fire. We Nigerian Christians must be cautious and avoid Labor party sad
wo jo ma binu i cant stand my faith to go down like turkey,pls if obi has stolen done bad bf i put him to d hand of God,but cos of d agenda on ground no way 4 a muslim muslim ijn
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Albertgr8: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
politicoNG:

https://twitter.com/ENIBOY/status/1624354223986028544?t=4dxLrBjYGD54NZnxSKQCSg&s=19
They have used this money redesign policy to kill Igbo business across Nigeria
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Gfrank07: 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by KGD10: 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
Buhari didn't try. What's with the poor electricity, lack of fuel and poor bank atm cash transaction. Three most important amenities! What does he want his govt to be remembered as? Buhari may not even be aware of all these. As for APC Governors, they had better try to do their best for Tinubu and tell people they are no part of the hardship because they could end up getting voted out at the state level
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by benzypher(m): 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by BossGerald: 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
ponishah:

Yes , I will swerve and with my PVC .

Yes, also shove it up your a**
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by Mylove55(f): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
Racoon:
grin Confusion everywhere. The centre can't hold again.
It is now a fight between the ruling APC and the presidency-seeking APC.

Either way, it is the party at war with itself over its policy which seems to have hit its own members very badly.
you did not understand what op posted.
he said is a shame for major opposition party to be supporting ruling party,
no be juju be that.
that means, no need for election, as major opposition affirm ruling party to continue the good work
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
cmikel:
This election is President Buharis Last Chance to remedy himself

Buhari means well for Nigeria but the hand that brought him in he know that if he leaves Nigeria in there hands the country will be doomed

President Buhari know every ally's personals anticident , He knows those that wants to milk and destroy Nigeria and he knows those who are committed to a better future for the Nigerian nation.

Buhari know those who will use divsion and ethnicity to govern and he know the people that will become grand lords when they become president.

Africa and Nigeria is just an awkward place where corruption will fight good will openly in broad day light and people will look the other way all because of personal benefits they get or will get from the corrupt system.

Just look at the governors their only concern is their own personal ambition, Nigeria becoming a good nation dosent concern them, they are all ploting how to get stakes in next government what a shame.

Sometimes i feel Nigeria is not rip enough for democracy

Last last, you agree say Buhari mean well for us. Nothing election no dey bring. Keep it up
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by ponishah: 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
BossGerald:

Yes, also shove it up your a**
Does that tone, diction and character symbolic of Obi?
Peter, has lost lots of supporters and potential votes because of some nonentities like you, who call themselves obidients.

You guys have done lots of damages to obi's political progress .
Na wao ... who do una did thing sef
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by BossGerald: 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
ponishah:

Peter, has lost lots of supporters and potential votes because of some nonentities like you, who call themselves obidients.

Stop talking gibberish, you were never a supporter of Obi...and you're a hypocrite too

Who are those attacking obedients today in lagos?

Mr macaroni has been reporting hundreds of attacks on him lately, what do you say about that??

It's only when we retaliate that you found your voice, swerve pls
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by BossGerald: 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
ponishah:

If you like vote something worse than tifnubu, na u go still join in the suffering like you're doing now...After supporting buhari 2 terms.

You think you're doing who?
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by SoBright101: 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
Apart from propaganda, what makes you think Obi will perform better than other candidates with the track record of their performances.

BossGerald:

If you like vote something worse than tifnubu, na u go still join in the suffering like you're doing now...After supporting buhari 2 terms.

You think you're doing who?
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by ponishah: 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
BossGerald:

Stop talking gibberish, you were never a supporter of Obi...and you're a hypocrite too

Who are those attacking obedients today in lagos?

Mr macaroni has been reporting hundreds of attacks on him lately, what do you say about that??

It's only when we retaliate that you found your voice, swerve pls
Obi would do better without stray dogs like you.
Honestly, you are a very big stain to Peter Obi.
You attack, Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Igbo's, calabaris, Fulani's etc, who will then vite for obi.
I know you will also attack me if told you I am Igbo.
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by BossGerald: 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
SoBright101:
Apart from propaganda, what makes you think Obi will perform better than other candidates with the track record of their performances.

We've passed this stage bro,

Many thread had been created here on nairaland about obis achievements, you can also Google and make your own research.

I even personally had to go to one of the hospitals obi built in the state and took personal pictures with my phone...I created a nairaland topic about it.

If you're not convinced at this time, I don't know when you will
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by BossGerald: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
ponishah:

Obi would do better without stray dogs like you.
Honestly, you are a very big stain to Peter Obi.
You attack, Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Igbo's, calabaris, Fulani's etc, who will then vite for obi.
I know you will also attack me if told you I am Igbo.

Stop deceiving yourself, "you attack yoruba, hausa, fulani, igbos, calabar" yen yen yen...pls comot outside your region and have a decent life.

Where I'm schooling, we don't know any tribalism here, we live and school like brothers and guess what, it's here in Anambra state.

That your tribalism line is stale already
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by ponishah: 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
BossGerald:

Stop deceiving yourself, "you attack yoruba, hausa, fulani, igbos, calabar" yen yen yen...pls comot outside your region and have a decent life.

Where I'm schooling, we don't know any tribalism here, we live and school like brothers and guess what, it's here in Anambra state.

That your tribalism line is stale already
IAnambra! I thought as much.
The tribalism is written all over you. Anambra where you are busy killing yourselves and other people, soon you will become endangered species in other states, the way you are going.
The last I checked, Anambra is a state of agberos, louts, thugs, lawlessness and criminal greed. In other states, people are selling fuel at between N180 and N280, but you have been selling at N500. Keep schooling in your lawlessness
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by BossGerald: 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
ponishah:

IAnambra! I thought as much.
The tribalism is written all over you. Anambra where you are busy killing yourselves and other people, soon you will become endangered species in other states, the way you are going.
The last I checked, Anambra is a state of agberos, louts, thugs, lawlessness and criminal greed. In other states, people are selling fuel at between N180 and N280, but you have been selling at N500. Keep schooling in your lawlessness

You'll always thought as much...you can even believe everyone I'm Anambra state has been killed, its not my fault that you've never travelled outside lagos since you abandoned your papa village.

I'm outside now btw

Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by SoBright101: 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
Have you done your research about other candidates with open heart too?

BossGerald:

We've passed this stage bro,

Many thread had been created here on nairaland about obis achievements, you can also Google and make your own research.

I even personally had to go to one of the hospitals obi built in the state and took personal pictures with my phone...I created a nairaland topic about it.

If you're not convinced at this time, I don't know when you will
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by ponishah: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
BossGerald:

You'll always thought as much...you can even believe everyone I'm Anambra state has been killed, its not my fault that you've never travelled outside lagos since you abandoned your papa village.

I'm outside now btw
You guys spend all your time talking about other states and left yours to decay, almost beyond repair.
How is night life in anambra cities
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by BossGerald: 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
ponishah:

You guys spend all your time talking about other states and left yours to decay, almost beyond repair.
How is night life in anambra cities

I'm not even currently in any of the cities, but you can see street lights everywhere...travel outside your region you no go gree.
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by WhizdomXX(m): 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm directed to inform my fellow Christians rooting for Peter Obi to desist or face the wrath of our lord Jesus. A man entrusted with leadership in Anambra state and failed woefully cannot be trusted to lead a complex nation like Nigeria. Any Christian that votes labor party is voting for a slot in Hell fire. We Nigerian Christians must be cautious and avoid Labor party sad
Who is better?
Re: APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu by ponishah: 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
BossGerald:

I'm not even currently in any of the cities, but you can see street lights everywhere...travel outside your region you no go gree.
OK, why are you always running away from the mess you all created in your region?
Yes, let's assume you are outside your region, upon the boast of being Ajala the traveller, your region continues to degenerate into sambisa zone where life expectancy is nosediving

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) / Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna / APC Condemns Sealing Of New PDP Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.