Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. (4267 Views)

P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore / Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi / Urgent Message To All Yoruba-itsekiri And Peoples Across Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by Zulum500: 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
Fake news ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค”
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by Samsunny99: 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
For those saying Psquare is down that's not true there is what we call season ask dbanj,timaya,j Martin's,Durela,Terry G,Clever Jay,Plantashun Boiz,Jaywon,Stylz Plus etc
You can't reign 4ever
But petition that they should not perform in Nigeria hope you guys are not dividing this country already
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:
it's no man's land ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yorubaland

1 Like

Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by amuwo1980: 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
To think that people can evolve from something to another , this generation of Yorubas is so different from the normal educated Yorubas we know , it is years of entitlement that lead to this , they have a mass sense of grandeur, mass euphoria of superiority and anger towards any dissenters

2 Likes

Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by amuwo1980: 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
ogunprince18:

Yorubaland
We are all Nigerians and u too can buy land and live anywhere u like
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by Soylife(m): 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
Okoroawusa:
This is totally unnecessary....

Psquare is already down. Don't kill the remainder of their careers.
I dont know how you guys reason,you are insulting someone that has achieved a lot in life.
Apart from wizkid,davido and burna boy which musician has more money and awards than p square. People that were top of their game for almost 15years. Abi you think p square just came out last two years?

2 Likes

Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by Workch: 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
ogunprince18:

Yorubaland
no man's land
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
amuwo1980:

We are all Nigerians and u too can buy land and live anywhere u like
Ok and? Does that stop it from being Yorubaland? You talk as if thereโ€™s no indigenous population there. Do Yorubas call anyone elseโ€™s land no manโ€™s land? Will you go to Kano and call it no manโ€™s land?
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:
no man's land
Yorubaland
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by Workch: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
ogunprince18:

Yorubaland
I disagree, Lagos is no man's land
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:
I disagree, Lagos is no man's land
It is Yorubaland
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by Workch: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
ogunprince18:

It is Yorubaland
it's no man's land.

A huge no man's land
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:
it's no man's land.

A huge no man's land
A huge yorubaland
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by femisplash: 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
obailala:
Foolishness on steroids!

Seun Kuti insulted Peter and Peter magnanimously returned the favour.

Insulting Seun isn't the same thing as insulting FELA. But obviously, single digit IQ ethnic bigots cant be expected to comprehend this.
So says a blind bigot, you wouldn't see where Peter insulted Fela and his legacy because you share same sentiments with the illiterate guy.
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by christistruth01: 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Lagos is not yoruba land..Its not even a yoruba word.

Edo and the Portuguese has the final say

Lagos is 100% Yorubaland

Apart from the Awori who settled it in the13 th century

The Ijebu Aborigenes. Were already in Lagos in the 10th Centuryt

They later adopted Ife Oduduwa Princes as their kings
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by amuwo1980: 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
femisplash:

So says a blind bigot, you wouldn't see where Peter insulted Fela and his legacy because you share same sentiments with the illiterate guy.
Kindly post where p square insulted fela , you are twisting the truth
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by obailala(m): 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
femisplash:

Like I said before, i dont expect an ethnic bigot with single digit IQ to discern anything besides bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by Workch: 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
ogunprince18:

A huge yorubaland
no one own's Lagos ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by femisplash: 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
amuwo1980:

Kindly post where p square insulted fela , you are twisting the truth
Go to Peter Okoye's page and read the pieces of trash he wrote.
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by amuwo1980: 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Lagos is not yoruba land..Its not even a yoruba word.

Edo and the Portuguese has the final say
Lagos is A PORTUGUESE word
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by femisplash: 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
obailala:
Like I said before, i dont expect an ethnic bigot with single digit IQ to discern anything besides bigotry.
Exactly why you share same single digit IQ with the illiterate Peter Okoye.
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by OmegaAutos: 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:
Lagos is not Yoruba land. Maybe in Oyo, ogun, Osun and ekiti

The same way ABA is not Igbo land
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by obailala(m): 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
femisplash:

Exactly why you share same single digit IQ with the illiterate Peter Okoye.
Lol... Carry on with your glorious 'petition' let's see how many people emgo even bother to indulge your dumbness.

2 Likes

Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by Workch: 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
OmegaAutos:

The same way ABA is not Igbo land
okay, Lagos is Sha no man's land ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by amuwo1980: 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
femisplash:

Go to Peter Okoye's page and read the pieces of trash he wrote.
You see u have nothing to say , it is all hear say , go to Tunde , go to Emeka and all that jazz
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by femisplash: 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
obailala:
Lol... Carry on with your glorious 'petition' let's see how many people emgo even bother to indulge your dumbness.
What's my business with one effing petition, Yoruba don't roll like that, I doubt he'd get a hundred signatures, unlike you guys signing a stupid petition against Brymo and anyone who slaps reality into you..
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by femisplash: 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
amuwo1980:

You see u have nothing to say , it is all hear say , go to Tunde , go to Emeka and all that jazz
I told you to go to his page. The news made it to Nairaland because he said those things on his page and they are still there on his page.
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by obailala(m): 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
femisplash:

What's my business with one effing petition, Yoruba don't roll like that, I doubt he'd get a hundred signatures, unlike you guys signing a stupid petition against Brymo and anyone who slaps reality into you..
Lol... ohhh! So you know its a chronically stupid petition yet you're attacking and insulting me for calling it out for what it is? After several hours, only 2 signees cos such stupidity is genuinely rare...

If you had any sense of discernment, you should be able to see how your ethnic bigotry is already eroding your sanity. Peter and Seun are fighting online; you and your pathetic likes are hell bent on turning it to an inter-tribal battle by dragging FELA into it. Meanwhile FELA is a national icon, not a YORUBA icon. But of course, senseless bigots always find a way to turn everything into tribal battles.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I Told Mend Commander Before Agip Bombing โ€“ Anthony, Ndlf Spokesman / Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 / Heatwave: Soldier Guarding Prince Charles Collapses. This Is Terrible! See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.