Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,505 members, 7,847,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) (48938 Views)

Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) / Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) / Wives Of Soldiers Who Were Killed By Bandits Protest In Kebbi (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by ATEAMS: 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nice
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by PPIA: 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
aylive02:
Then for give am drugs to sniff

It’s been a long time since I smoked crack.

Imagine 2 days now😤

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by akins088(m): 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
No let Tinubu matter finish you. Look elsewhere abeg
aylive02:

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by clevybrown(m): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
Retirement fish....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Elibaba1: 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
aylive02:
Lol
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by omonnakoda: 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hendrixky:
After this election we are going to be aware of certain things
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
And hausas are not really tribalistic the way we thought
But the yorubas are more tribalistic..the problem with hausas is that religious line..apart from that hausas are fantastic people

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South
How this one take coinsain that fish?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
Since they know he won't be President they give him take away. wink

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by NOC1(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
aylive02:
. Your mama dey Craze.

Have you people found your mama after she sniffed your dad's drug?

My mama no de craze, she is a health worker, and against drug abuse unlike your father and mother who are merchants of hard drugs. Their evil doings has made you, your mother and siblings mad people.

You are typing today after so many months in rehab, concentrate on your drugs for now because social media won't help in your healing process.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Espelbengz(m): 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
You are a hypocrite!

Hendrixky:
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
But the yorubas are more tribalistic..the problem with hausas is that religious line..apart from that hausas are fantastic people

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by aylive02(m): 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
NOC1:

Have you people found your mama after she sniffed your dad's drug.

My mama no de craze, she is a health worker, and against drug abuse unlike your father and mother who are merchants of hard drugs. Their evil doings has made you, your mother and siblings mad people.

You are typing today after so many months in rehab, concentrate on your drugs for now because social media won't help in your healing process.
. Lol dirty health worker. Your mama dey Craze seh

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Guidedee(m): 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hendrixky:

ARE YOU AS HEALTHY AS TINUBU? ARE YOU HEALTHIER THAN HIM? ARE YOU SURE YOU WILL OUTLIVE HIM?

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Shetemi12(m): 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2023
Emola12:
the difference is tinubu rented crowd at Anambra while Lagos obedient show him love without collecting shishi aswear you will cry blood by God grace
ok
Tears

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by osazsky(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
That poor dead fish has been stuffed with hard drugs
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by aylive02(m): 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
NOC1:

Atleast she is not a lunatic like your mother who us feeding in that dustbin at Eleme market.

We sincerely apologize to the general public for this very act of nuisance. The poster is one of our psychiatric patient who escaped last night. We urge the public to go about with your various businesses as everything is under control.
Thanks for your understanding. Ọmọ ìyá dirty healthworker
🚶🚶🚶🚶

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by makavalley(m): 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
I don't knw why this picture won my heart.......
Vote wisely.......

The picture says ...Here comes the future...with all our heart we welcome you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by chrysso83(m): 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
With this fish gift, he has been given all that he deserves to get this 2023. He should go home let his wife cook the fish for him, so that he can eat it and rest.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by emmavictory: 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
Una dey crase well well
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Realist12: 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
Real love
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by izubext007: 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
tinnubu is just wasting his time
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by nothingspoil70: 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
Why is this man loved overwhelmingly everywhere he goes?

Only some bad belle from the yeast don't like him

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Segzy19: 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
That boy standing Infront of Obinfit no get pvc as he dey like that o... Just displaying emotions probably without PVC

oluseyiforjesus:
Vote wisely.......
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by LegacyB: 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hendrixky:

When you show me a Yoruba Oba in any south east state I will believe you. Or when you state how many land own by Yoruba or other tribes in the south east then you can talk. Please look into the mirror then you Can define tribalism properly. The truth is you’re all preaching what you never practice. Everyone knows south east or south south doesn’t really like people from the southwest for obvious reasons so no biggie about that. We don’t care and we’re not even perturbed about it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by garfield1: 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu might clear kebbi

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
Vote wisely.......

https://twitter.com/trueNija/status/1624302755069263873?t=GvLsRKfB1eSEXgXdAd3v1w&s=09
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Paybydollars(m): 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2023

Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Tobijays: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
OfeAchi:
Tinupu would win but he won't complete his tenure.

Rapture is taking place in 2025
wow I have forgotten about Rapture! Damn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) / INEC: Some Of Our Staff Were Raped During Last Election / Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.