Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,001 members, 7,852,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:30 PM

Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) (48952 Views)

Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) / Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) / Wives Of Soldiers Who Were Killed By Bandits Protest In Kebbi (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by ariesbull: 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
LegacyB:

When you show me a Yoruba Oba in any south east state I will believe you. Or when you state how many land own by Yoruba or other tribes in the south east then you can talk. Please look into the mirror then you Can define tribalism properly. The truth is you’re all preaching what you never practice. Everyone knows south east or south south doesn’t really like people from the southwest for obvious reasons so no biggie about that. We don’t care and we’re not even perturbed about it.
idiot he said that he is from.south south and you are calling south east

Are you yoruba naturally daft and crazy about Igbo
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by LegacyB: 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
ariesbull:
idiot he said that he is from.south south and you are calling south east

Are you yoruba naturally daft and crazy about Igbo
I know your parents did not train you properly. So it’s clear you lack the brain to comprehend and hold a proper discussion without your known spirit of anger and arrogance. well you can cry more when a Yoruba man becomes your president soon. What difference is the south south and the south east. After all your lord Nnamdi Kanu already claimed them as Biafras. Keep deceiving yourself you go Dey alright soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by bigtt76(f): 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
People wen wan sell their fish go flex with their family ...nor bi only gift cheesy

poncedeleon:
Argungu Fishermen present Tinubu with Giant Fishes during his visit to Kebbi state for Campaign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCBOMzKdWuI
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by perrychemical: 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hendrixky:
After this election we are going to be aware of certain things
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
And hausas are not really tribalistic the way we thought
But the yorubas are more tribalistic..the problem with hausas is that religious line..apart from that hausas are fantastic people

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South

I hate it when people are spewing trash on social media, you cannot generalize that Yorubas are tribalistic on the premises upon which your conclusions are based. In fact, by all standard, Yorubas are the most detribalized in Nigeria of today. You should know that politics is a game of interest and numbers, and is not even the issue of tribe. I cannot also conclude that Ibo's are tribalistic, it's all depends on your own political strategy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by ariesbull: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
LegacyB:

I know your parents did not train you properly. So it’s clear you lack the brain to comprehend and hold a proper discussion without your known spirit of anger and arrogance. well you can cry more when a Yoruba man becomes your president soon. What difference is the south south and the south east. After all your lord Nnamdi Kanu already claimed them as Biafras. Keep deceiving yourself you go Dey alright soon.
in your dream
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by makdcash(m): 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
grin cheesy All dis nairalanders wit their bad thinkin lol
aylive02:
Then for give am drugs to sniff
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
Wow,this is particularly nostalgic for me! It brought back the beautiful memory of my stay at the Argungu fishing festival village,a very beautiful camp then. Hmm,how time flies,2002 nysc orientation camp was badtt inside that camp !

Just like yesterday, the calmness of that river,its brownish color,the serenity of the environment,the conversations I had just by the side of that great river with Mariam,a very beautiful Fulani girl and a fellow corp member from Adamawa state, oh,I can still vividly recall everything ! Kebbi state was a very lovely place,the people were friendly and quite accommodative in nature. Shout out to the good people of Yauri,especially the Emir,Dr Zeyyanu, may Allah bless the king.I can only hope that the kindhearted Baba is still on the throne though.

How can I ever forget my own "family members" - the Kaojes - Alhaji and the two Alhajas, Abass (lives in Russia now),Romke,Kube( Kubrat),Umar,the twins,Rashidat etc,love you all so much ! My Gees at the defunct nepa undertaking office,Abarishi road,Yauri -Prince,Gerus (Garba),Hamza,Mokwa and my able supervisor and Oga,mallam Umar,I can give anything to meet you wonderful guys again !
Abeg,nobody should ask me how this is related to the big fish given to Timubu o. I just needed to pour out that emotion as regard my stay in Kebbi state,Yauri to be very precise. Naija na beautiful country if only .....
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by SaLongs1(m): 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hendrixky:
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
But the yorubas are more tribalistic..the problem with hausas is that religious line..apart from that hausas are fantastic people

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South
This is for who has ears.
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Bioko2: 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
aylive02:
Then for give am drugs to sniff

Gbayi

He'd very much prefer a small fraction of the weight of that fish but as nose-candy instead
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by LegacyB: 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
ariesbull:
in your dream
We are all Nigerians and alive .2 weeks isn’t far again .. But I wish you answered my initial question. Show us how many lands the Yorubas have in the southeastern part and how many Obas they have in the east . As they have rampantly here in the west . You should be grateful the west is so accommodating.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by ukaface(f): 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
He needs madopar / co careldopa for his tremor not fish biko
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by zolajpower: 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
bamideo:
Hnnnnm. No chop Oo
He will never eat it . Politicians no dey eat anyhow . Reminds me of Oshiomole , d only food he eats is his mommas own or the his cooks but all this yam , rice fish , animals gifted him by fellow politicians na him kitchen staff dey sharam
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hendrixky:

Hausas who are not greedy knew South is the next to produce president that's why they will vote southerner and in particular Tinubu. I know you like it to be Obi but the kind alliance Tinubu has made while Obi was still doing YES SIR for Atiku is not something you can just take away over seven months of contesting for president after gazumping the party would be presidential flagbearer
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Godfullsam(m): 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hendrixky:

Is Peter Obi the only strong and vibrant man contesting?

Why single out only Peter Obi if not for tribalism
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Shetemi12(m): 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ovieemmanuel:
you are just a bastard.

Like your fada
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by HozzeaChriz(m): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hendrixky:

You just nailed it..preach on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by superCleanworks(m): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
Glocey:
Beloved, can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May God meet you at the point of your needs, amen.
Acct num;
First Bank
My name is Faith
God bless you richly

scammer continue
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by treatise: 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
poncedeleon:
Argungu Fishermen present Tinubu with Giant Fishes during his visit to Kebbi state for Campaign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCBOMzKdWuI
Same way northerners deceived Abiola
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by bizzibodi(m): 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2023
A dead fish cannot be sweet in the soup~Bola Ahmed Tinubu 2022.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Heffalump(m): 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
That must be Retirement fish for someone's grand father.
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Mordson: 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
Glocey:
Beloved, can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May God meet you at the point of your needs, amen.
Acct num;
First Bank
My name is Faith
God bless you richly

Scammer! You no longer post an obscure and fake video of you supposedly with leg wound? Now you're begging for money for malaria and typhoid. You've been suffering from typhoid and malaria for months now?

Why not find something productive to engage in instead of looking for who to scam here. Shameless criminal.
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Musauzor(m): 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
We want their votes and their votes we'll get. We don't want their fish. Scanty arena. Huge disappointment is awaiting the sick and cognitively challenged Bola Tribulation in the north.
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by heysquare(m): 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hendrixky:

So same Yorubas were those that voted for a man from your region without befitting from his govt during the tenure. Safe Nigeria group were there putting pressure on the cabal when Yaradua was in sick bed
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by thinkmoney(m): 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
NOC1:

Bring your papa own for him.
But u should be sincere with yourself, don't you know he likes drugs? The guy only suggests that they give him what he really likes.
You can't tell me u are offended by this
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Exceed15: 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
NOC1:

Bring your papa own for him.

Let me pray for you.. may your life be beautiful like APC government
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by zyzywizzy(m): 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
Eberex:
Dem dey give am fish as if say dem don belleful.
If the fish was given to ur OBITUARY, you all say they are kind to ur IPOB president, they are showing love

Eni kure seh
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Alsenora: 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2023
ObJ and many other prominent Yorubas have openly endorsed Obi...I don't think they will buy your take that Yorubas are more tribalistic. In truth they have been the most libral in this 2023 polls build up
Hendrixky:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo / Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) / Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.