Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,994 members, 7,852,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) (48951 Views)

Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) / Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) / Wives Of Soldiers Who Were Killed By Bandits Protest In Kebbi (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by LegacyB: 8:34am On Feb 13, 2023
ariesbull:
you go cry acconodation till the next 40yrs your father cried it was you will cry it

Igbo land is still fully populated just like hausa land

Now here in lagos the hausa have taken Agege, Ketu, Alaba Rago, Obalende , Idi Araba
Alana Suru, Apapa

The Igbo have taken Mile 2 , Festac, Satellite Town, Alaba Ojo to Ajangbadi ... In short you speak igbo in those areas even Ago palace

The Edo have Egbeda , Gowon Estate etc

Know this and know peace ! Lagos is divided and you cant fight the whole tribe , in short you cant even do that...so shut the Bleep up
Your father divided it just as he divided your mother with his friends right?Any wonder why you have to still pay your taxes? That’s why we left you in Lagos. You will continue to pay us both you your fathers and even your other upcoming generations..........
Continue deceiving yourself we’re not bordered at all but I won’t allow you bully anyone online. Run alone and go and sell your Gala as usual.
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by LegacyB: 8:57am On Feb 13, 2023
ariesbull:
you go cry acconodation till the next 40yrs your father cried it was you will cry it

Igbo land is still fully populated just like hausa land

Now here in lagos the hausa have taken Agege, Ketu, Alaba Rago, Obalende , Idi Araba
Alana Suru, Apapa

The Igbo have taken Mile 2 , Festac, Satellite Town, Alaba Ojo to Ajangbadi ... In short you speak igbo in those areas even Ago palace

The Edo have Egbeda , Gowon Estate etc

Know this and know peace ! Lagos is divided and you cant fight the whole tribe , in short you cant even do that...so shut the Bleep up

You don tire ?am still here ooo waiting for you don’t run your son of a PIG. Let me ask you since you’re not even proud of your land , tribe and heritage what else would you be proud of? Maybe you can write to the court for change of tribe if it exists since you can even claim another land instead of yours fool......
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by ariesbull: 10:12am On Feb 13, 2023
LegacyB:

You don tire ?am still here ooo waiting for you don’t run your son of a PIG. Let me ask you since you’re not even proud of your land , tribe and heritage what else would you be proud of? Maybe you can write to the court for change of tribe if it exists since you can even claim another land instead of yours fool......
and who said I am not proud of my land.. I am so proud of land and also very prus of the share of lagos with other tribes

Deal with it and keep shouting acvomodation...

Awon accomodators .... Dey zuzu
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by ariesbull: 10:13am On Feb 13, 2023
LegacyB:

Your father divided it just as he divided your mother with his friends right?Any wonder why you have to still pay your taxes? That’s why we left you in Lagos. You will continue to pay us both you your fathers and even your other upcoming generations..........
Continue deceiving yourself we’re not bordered at all but I won’t allow you bully anyone online. Run alone and go and sell your Gala as usual.
it is divided...your papa was at owambe dancing with some fat asses ladies when tribes came and bought it

Now cry or fight the tribes
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by LegacyB: 10:50am On Feb 13, 2023
ariesbull:
it is divided...your papa was at owambe dancing with some fat asses ladies when tribes came and bought it

Igbo boy claiming Lagos. Nnewi and Aba no do you. Fool
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by LegacyB: 10:52am On Feb 13, 2023
ariesbull:

We would anyone be proud of of an eroded eaten land like your Future...,:
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by ariesbull: 11:00am On Feb 13, 2023
LegacyB:

We would anyone be proud of of an eroded eaten land like your Future...,:
I am ... Keep doing owamne
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by ariesbull: 11:02am On Feb 13, 2023
LegacyB:

Igbo boy claiming Lagos. Nnewi and Aba no do you. Fool
I am bot claiming lagos I am claiminq g my own personal land I have here...

Don't worry you will exhume the grace of your forefathers and resell the land .. That is what you guys do ...

Come claim am after you sell am make thunder do the needful
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by LegacyB: 11:12am On Feb 13, 2023
ariesbull:
I am bot claiming lagos I am claiminq g my own personal land I have here...

Don't worry you will exhume the grace of your forefathers and resell the land .. That is what you guys do ...

Come claim am after you sell am make thunder do the needful
Fool!!claiming his own Land he has in Lagos but has nothing in Aba/ Nnewi. Probably a hut there. You will be wise in years to come. Bozzo!!
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by LegacyB: 11:14am On Feb 13, 2023
ariesbull:
I am ... Keep doing owamne
We know you’re not proud of that red soil so you would like to port. Sorry hen maybe in your next life.
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by ariesbull: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
LegacyB:

Fool!!claiming his own Land he has in Lagos but has nothing in Aba/ Nnewi. Probably a hut there. You will be wise in years to come. Bozzo!!
a hit in Nnewi and Aba you must be stupid

Do you think Aba and Nnewi is like Okitipupa and Ile Ife and Ilesan

Monkey don't use your backwardness yo measure others or so we start with pictures
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by LegacyB: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
ariesbull:
a hit in Nnewi and Aba you must be stupid

Do you think Aba and Nnewi is like Okitipupa and Ile Ife and Ilesan

Monkey don't use your backwardness yo measure others or so we start with pictures
Let’s talk about Lagos first that what you said is your father land. Mumu Imp. I pity your children, if you aren’t proud of your red sand village how can they be too. Soon you will loose your culture well it means nothing to you, since you also know it’s terrible. Eko ooo ni baje Fool!! We are proud Lagosians tell us where you from pig?
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by ariesbull: 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
LegacyB:

Let’s talk about Lagos first that what you said is your father land. Mumu Imp. I pity your children, if you aren’t proud of your red sand village how can they be too. Soon you will loose your culture well it means nothing to you, since you also know it’s terrible. Eko ooo ni baje Fool!! We are proud Lagosians tell us where you from pig?
Lagos isn't my father's oand but no ones land....lagos belongs to all tribes from Hausa to Edo from Ibos to igalla

You cam weep from now till Jesus comes...LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND

KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by LegacyB: 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
ariesbull:
Lagos isn't my father's oand but no ones land....lagos belongs to all tribes from Hausa to Edo from Ibos to igalla

You cam weep from now till Jesus comes...LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND

KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE
Good to know you have repent that Lagos is not your Father’s land. Now stay humble and enjoy the hospitality and accommodation Lagos offers you and your likes from a village in Umofia or other smaller amulets. Lagos belong to its indigenes you’re just a sojourner . Lagos belong to her people, we accommodate all. You can keep foolishly shouting No man land as you wish. We Lagosian know ourselves and our land know us. Now go and watch channels your lord with the female voice is on da beat.
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by ariesbull: 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
LegacyB:

Good to know you have repent that Lagos is not your Father’s land. Now stay humble and enjoy the hospitality and accommodation Lagos offers you and your likes from a village in Umofia or other smaller amulets. Lagos belong to its indigenes you’re just a sojourner . Lagos belong to her people, we accommodate all. You can keep foolishly shouting No man land as you wish. We Lagosian know ourselves and our land know us. Now go and watch channels your lord with the female voice is on da beat.
you don't need to make noise .... Lagos is no man's land ...

Make money and be lagosian
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by LegacyB: 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
ariesbull:
you don't need to make noise .... Lagos is no man's land ...

Make money and be lagosian
You talk about money again? Mumu boy with much noise. Yorubas still much more richer than your lots.The more reason you pray to make money and come invest your money in their Land. Have you ever seen any southwestern person praying to make money to buy land in Aba or Nnewi. You see pray that your next life you come has a southwest person. But you have to tame your pride and mouth first. If not you will still come from Aba and do the chest beating things all over again.
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by ariesbull: 6:02am On Feb 14, 2023
LegacyB:

You talk about money again? Mumu boy with much noise. Yorubas still much more richer than your lots.The more reason you pray to make money and come invest your money in their Land. Have you ever seen any southwestern person praying to make money to buy land in Aba or Nnewi. You see pray that your next life you come has a southwest person. But you have to tame your pride and mouth first. If not you will still come from Aba and do the chest beating things all over again.
yoruba boys been more richer ! I laugh with all those backward states and villages looking like 21st centuries

Or do you want me to start showing you the rich Yoruba villages !

Make I see any one wey go ask me "ejoor finki owo je'un" na Amadioha go strike am

Yoruba has the highest poverty in Southern Nigeria

Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by LegacyB: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2023
ariesbull:
yoruba boys been more richer ! I laugh with all those backward states and villages looking like 21st centuries

Or do you want me to start showing you the rich Yoruba villages !

Make I see any one wey go ask me "ejoor finki owo je'un" na Amadioha go strike am

Yoruba has the highest poverty in Southern Nigeria

You’re so dumb even from the map you sent that should have advised you. Let me even leave other regions and focus on yours ,10 percent of your small population is what? Try get small sense. Am free all day to do this with you my boys are working for me Igbos included so let’s get it going. With your tiny population in 5 states you still have 10 percent poor. Am sure Lagos you hate so much helped the rest of you.
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by ariesbull: 7:54am On Feb 14, 2023
LegacyB:

You’re so dumb even from the map you sent that should have advised you. Let me even leave other regions and focus on yours ,10 percent of your small population is what? Try get small sense. Am free all day to do this with you my boys are working for me Igbos included so let’s get it going. With your tiny population in 5 states you still have 10 percent poor. Am sure Lagos you hate so much helped the rest of you.
small population ... Abeg how

Have you done census .... Abeg yoruba is backward.. I have been around Yoruba villages and see poverty

Those that bath once in ten days

Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by LegacyB: 8:46am On Feb 14, 2023
ariesbull:
small population ... Abeg how

Have you done census .... Abeg yoruba is backward.. I have been around Yoruba villages and see poverty

Those that bath once in ten days
Let google help you since you can’t use your Brian. Just google the smallest region in Nigeria or the most eroded states in Nigeria. You are showing us road how does that help you to understand? Even Eri knows this.
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by ariesbull: 9:32am On Feb 14, 2023
LegacyB:

Let google help you since you can’t use your Brian. Just google the smallest region in Nigeria or the most eroded states in Nigeria. You are showing us road how does that help you to understand? Even Eri knows this.
clowns everywhere
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by LegacyB: 10:19am On Feb 14, 2023
[quote author=ariesbull post=120896372]clowns everywhere [/quote
That all you can say now when facts don kill you. You’re the clown here honestly. Calling other people’s heritage yours while you can share yours with them.But most importantly Obi will still loose!!
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by LegacyB: 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
ariesbull:
clowns everywhere
Mumu don tire.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC: Some Of Our Staff Were Raped During Last Election / An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo / Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.