Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,961 members, 7,852,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) (48950 Views)

Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) / Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) / Wives Of Soldiers Who Were Killed By Bandits Protest In Kebbi (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by drlateef: 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
aylive02:
Then for give am drugs to sniff

Tell Obi to bring some of his crystal meth from Malaysia.
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Mistermamus(m): 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
Good evening Pls I don't know if anyone can help me really in desperateeeeeee mood.

Looking for 3-6k to add to 26k for my momsi drugs n treatment for recurring arthritis. I'm short in cash atm kuda 2008452993
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Walexy0071(m): 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
Sunofgod:
Fishy
You are a dot in circle afganeastern zoogerian Obidient ,that's what you are
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Havisco: 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
You copy and paste this write up everytime, write another thing abeg
Hendrixky:
After this election we are going to be aware of certain things
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
And hausas are not really tribalistic the way we thought
But the yorubas are more tribalistic..the problem with hausas is that religious line..apart from that hausas are fantastic people

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by decomposer(m): 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
Chop n die
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Tflex01: 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
I don't knw why this picture won my heart.......
Vote wisely.......

Staged. grin
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by csam: 12:27am On Feb 12, 2023
Retirement fish
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Mikkeal: 4:33am On Feb 12, 2023
Hendrixky:
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
But the yorubas are more tribalistic..the problem with hausas is that religious line..apart from that hausas are fantastic people

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South
It means you are a fool and just like talking rubbish with your mouth I know for certain that the yorubas who supports Peter obi are more vocal than in any where in Nigeria even leaders of the Yoruba socio cultural groups are vocal in their support of Peter obi
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Awaja(m): 7:10am On Feb 12, 2023
He needs meth not fish
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Prince111111: 9:04am On Feb 12, 2023
Fish is a sign of bad luck in the face of contest
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Shetemi12(m): 10:23am On Feb 12, 2023
toprealman:

Ask your self simple questions like:
How did PDP's 16 years of governance help you and yours?
APC's 8 years?
Are you happy so far?

Yes I'm happy.
Can you now cry the more
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by xaggar(m): 10:32am On Feb 12, 2023
NOC1:

Fresh sea fish is sweet.

Where in "your map" do kebbi state come in contact with the sea?
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Owontime: 10:34am On Feb 12, 2023
Hendrixky:

Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Owontime: 10:35am On Feb 12, 2023
You're from South South Mbaise?
grin grin
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Mfetenang: 10:36am On Feb 12, 2023
Neckpresser101:
Probably stuffed with drug kiss

That's a bad gift tho

Dead fish sef angry

Do moslems eat dead fish

Gee me the fish jopr undecided

Looks to me tho the event clashed with the arguing festival grin

Those fish were probably bought grin grin
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Mfetenang: 10:38am On Feb 12, 2023
Check today's newspaper and see which tribe was caught with drugs in India. grin
We all know the criminal tribe.
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by toprealman: 10:49am On Feb 12, 2023
Shetemi12:

Yes I'm happy.
Can you now cry the more
If only they know man....lol
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by ariesbull: 7:05am On Feb 13, 2023
LegacyB:

We are all Nigerians and alive .2 weeks isn’t far again .. But I wish you answered my initial question. Show us how many lands the Yorubas have in the southeastern part and how many Obas they have in the east . As they have rampantly here in the west . You should be grateful the west is so accommodating.
God punish that your mouth and West accommodating me ....

Na thunder go faya your papa there... u give me house free abi you sell land for me for free

You never accommodate yourself you dey accommodate me

Lagos is for all Nigerians and there us nothing you can do about it rather than cry acconodation from now till 50yrs time

Lagos has been divided by all tribes
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by ariesbull: 7:05am On Feb 13, 2023
Mfetenang:
Check today's newspaper and see which tribe was caught with drugs in India. grin
We all know the criminal tribe.
check today's newspaper and tell us which tribe was caught in romance fraud in USA
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Mfetenang: 8:03am On Feb 13, 2023
ariesbull:
check today's newspaper and tell us which tribe was caught in romance fraud in USA
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by Mfetenang: 8:04am On Feb 13, 2023
Definitely not an Ibibio man which I am, we have enough in Akwa Ibom State and we don't need to commit stupid crimes to survive,unlike some group of people.
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by LegacyB: 8:12am On Feb 13, 2023
ariesbull:

Na thunder go faya your papa there... u give me house free abi you sell land for me for free

Lagos is for all Nigerians and there us nothing you can do about it rather than cry acconodation from now till 50yrs time

God punish your Father and mothers mouth you son of a slut. If you’re proud of your tribalistic father’s land why not live there BASTARD!!!
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by LegacyB: 8:19am On Feb 13, 2023
ariesbull:

You call your land yours but other people’s own everybody’s own. Let’s call all the Land in Nigeria for all but no you and your stupid people will only sell your barren land to Igbo alone. Fool, that’s why your parent ran down here for refuge. You son of a fool without training. Bastard!!! I’m not one of those gentle ones you bully online let’s continue if ure not an OSU born of a pig. Any ready to join you too is welcomed fool.......
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by ariesbull: 8:24am On Feb 13, 2023
LegacyB:

You call your land yours but other people’s own everybody’s own. Let’s call all the Land in Nigeria for all but no you and your stupid people will only sell your barren land to Igbo alone. Fool, that’s why your parent ran down here for refuge. You son of a fool without training. Bastard!!!
you go cry acconodation till the next 40yrs your father cried it was you will cry it

Igbo land is still fully populated just like hausa land

Now here in lagos the hausa have taken Agege, Ketu, Alaba Rago, Obalende , Idi Araba
Alana Suru, Apapa

The Igbo have taken Mile 2 , Festac, Satellite Town, Alaba Ojo to Ajangbadi ... In short you speak igbo in those areas even Ago palace

The Edo have Egbeda , Gowon Estate etc

Know this and know peace ! Lagos is divided and you cant fight the whole tribe , in short you cant even do that...so shut the Bleep up
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by LegacyB: 8:29am On Feb 13, 2023
ariesbull:
you go cry acconodation till the next 40yrs your father cried it was you will cry it

Igbo land is still fully populated just like hausa land

Now here in lagos the hausa have taken Agege, Ketu, Alaba Rago, Obalende , Idi Araba
Alana Suru, Apapa

The Igbo have taken Mile 2 , Festac, Satellite Town, Alaba Ojo to Ajangbadi ... In short you speak igbo in those areas even Ago palace

The Edo have Egbeda , Gowon Estate etc

Know this and know peace ! Lagos is divided and you cant fight the whole tribe , in short you cant even do that...so shut the Bleep up

Now I understand your pain . You have the smallest land mass, population and power and even money has a tribe. You think your noise can fill in those gaps? Hahaha you’re a pig from a ghost village I understand why you would love to claim Lagos. Let’s me remind you 80 percent of harlots in Lagos are also from your tribe. Probably your mother is one of them fool.
Re: Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) by LegacyB: 8:32am On Feb 13, 2023
[quote author=Mfetenang post=120866404][/quote]
If you can why not tell us your Father’s occupation. Fool that thinks he is from a village in Lagos. Am sure you don’t even travel for Xmas again since your people have resumed their main occupation. Idiot channel your anger there. You’re from the southeast and Igbo and is your proud be proud of that nicompoop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops / Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) / Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.