Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum (16964 Views)

‘COVID-23’ Ravaging Nigerians Due To Cbn-induced Naira Scarcity: Ganduje / 3 Things To Know About Supreme Court Judgement On Naira Swap / Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum by am4truth(m): 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Jflex07:
yea

Keep playing... Everybody is affected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum by Moh247: 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Naira redesign is a great lesson
Re: Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum by Iamgrey5(m): 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Freethinker87:

FuEl scarcity touched me more. Why are the useless Govenors ignoring it?
They talked about it in their last meeting.
Re: Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum by Angelfrost(m): 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
kokoA:
E no touch you? Forget politics for once, CBN under Emefiele has really messed up.

Every sector under Buhari has messed up!

Don't pick out Emefiele alone!

The buck stops at the feet of the commander in chief!

He is not called Head of state for nothing!

All of a sudden, everyone is acting like CBN is the biggest and only problem or thing wrong with Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum by rottenegg: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Didn't it touch you too?

Are you able to get the new notes quite easily at your location?
What do I need new notes for when I can transfer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum by JoiGeeva(m): 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
Since when did all these governors became economic analyst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum by Acidosis(m): 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
Cry harder, criminal governors.

I'm still buying fuel @ N330 per litre.
Re: Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

Every sector under Buhari has messed up!

Don't pick out Emefiele alone!

The buck stops at the feet of the commander in chief!

He is not called Head of state for nothing!

All of a sudden, everyone is acting like CBN is the biggest and only problem or thing wrong with Nigeria!
shut yo damn mouth ‘fore you dropped, nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum by Angelfrost(m): 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hndrrxxx:
shut yo damn mouth ‘fore you dropped, nigga

Negro please!!!

Negate with facts or get lost! Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum by Iamgrey5(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
rottenegg:

What do I need new notes for when I can transfer?
Are you sure some of you are living in Nigeria.

Because if you do, you will realize that the bank transfer app or USSD has been malfunctioning for days.

3 Likes

Re: Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum by Manna5050: 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
My support for CBN and Buhari on this wise decision is strong, say no to vote buying, Apc candidates can't buy votes, that's why they are crying, ffk will be invited by the military soon.
Re: Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum by Wildkat02: 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
Northernblood8:
The way these criminal governors are fighting against naira redesign leaving fuel scarcity that is approaching 2 months now is the more reason I support naira redesign. This is definitely affecting these criminals

Exactly that’s what they’re crying
Re: Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum by Thebigheart: 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
Criminals, fuel scarcity is there and they abandoned it, chasing what they will use to buy votes. Is no longer business as usual.
Re: Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum by Yankee101: 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
I don’t support vote buying but this recession fear is true
Buying and selling will reduce and government and people’ income will drastically reduce and jobs will be lost
The least is make sure online banking and mobile banking is efficient

1 Like

Re: Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum by chaloskyx: 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
LOL SHA VOTE APC FOR COUNTINUED RESSIOON FUEL SCARCITY BANDITRY AND LACK OF CURRENCY NA UNA SABI
Re: Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum by Angelfrost(m): 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
am4truth:

Keep playing... Everybody is affected.

Yeah right...!

I guess everybody wasn't affected during EndSars!

Everybody wasn't affected when Buhari nearly plunged the nation into food crisis some years back!

Everybody was not affected when terrorists turned Southern Kaduna, Enugu, and Benue into their personal killing fields!

...All of a sudden, Naira becomes scarce, and you quiet souls, including your governors, have found your voices!

Buhari and APC have been making pathetic and poor economic decisions since 2015, destroying the financial future of this nation, but y'all have been quiet....burying your heads in the sand due to religion and ethnicity!

Buhari now has nothing to lose (his tenure is over), and he has decided to deal with everyone collectively, you all now found your voices!

Una never even see anything!!!

Selfish and hypocritical set of citizens!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum by Tareq1105: 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
Northernblood8:
The way these criminal governors are fighting against naira redesign leaving fuel scarcity that is approaching 2 months now is the more reason I support naira redesign. This is definitely affecting these criminals

But do you have to do it blindly? As I speak with you, I don't have #500 in my pocket and I need to go to work tomorrow and children going to school while all Banks have shut down, ATM machines are not vomiting (dispensing) money. Would bus driver accept transfer? Is it good? Yes, it's true what you said about the governors but what about we that are not governor? May we not have emergency bcoz I don't know how one would survive it. It's ill conceived and poorly executed and Emefiele should have resigned by now in a sane country.

6 Likes

Re: Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum by Brownshoe: 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I was about to comment but I remembered one day 3 drunk men stopped a taxi driver . After they entered the taxi, the driver turned on the engine and turned it off again . The first man thanked the driver , the second gave him money but the third man slapped the driver and told him. "Next time watch your speed ! You nearly killed us " 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum by Manna5050: 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
In USA for example, you won't see anything like $1,000, $500 and $200, what you see there is $50, but here in Nigeria, we carry 500,000 naira to parties and waste it, no more abuse of naira
Re: Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum by Femijohn198: 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
This naira issues with cashless policy na problem to Nigeria. sending my wife 30k at school, for her to withdraw it at pos shop, charges of 6k 4 30k. what sort of country.

1 Like

Re: Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum by Awise09(m): 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
Governors forum of thief

1 Like

Re: Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum by Angelfrost(m): 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
Tareq1105:

But do you have to do it blindly? As I speak with you, I don't have #500 in my pocket and I need to go to work tomorrow and children going to school while all Banks have shut down, ATM machines are not vomiting (dispensing) money. Would bus driver accept transfer? Is it good? Yes, it's true what you said about the governors but what about we that are not governor? May we not have emergency bcoz I don't know how one would survive it. It's ill conceived and poorly executed and Emefiele should have resigned by now in a sane country.

In a sane country, Buhari would never have completed his first tenure (he would have been impeached after 2 years) not to speak of getting a second term in office!

Once again... Leave the Messenger, and face the person who sent him on this Naira errand! tongue
Re: Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum by jogojogo: 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
Northernblood8:
Shut up!!!
What do you know
Tell me what was said here that is wrong

1 Like

Re: Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum by rollywise(m): 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
See governors running upandan, making noise and threatening with lawyers and court orders. 9 months of ASUU strike, they didn't take action. Over six months of fuel scarcity off and on, they didn't take a step. Two weeks of naira scarcity and impending old naira ban, 22 governors have held several meetings with Buhari, gone to court and had a verdict on two days. Funny part is, they say they do it for the masses grin grin grin. Naija my country. Obi to the rescue
Re: Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum by jogojogo: 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

In a sane country, Buhari would never have completed his first tenure (he would have been impeached after 2 years) not to speak of getting a second term in office!

Once again... Leave the Messenger, and face the person who sent him on this Naira errand! tongue
Buhari and Emefiele are dating Nigerians
Re: Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum by BENEAMATA: 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
Tareq1105:

Re: Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum by jogojogo: 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
Manna5050:
In USA for example, you won't see anything like $1,000, $500 and $200, what you see there is $50, but here in Nigeria, we carry 500,000 naira to parties and waste it, no more abuse of naira
Please how much is 50$ to the Naira?

3 Likes

Re: Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum by Austin4lif: 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
Jflex07:
yea
I am fully obidient but people are suffering. D policy is affecting the masses. Dnt support evil

2 Likes

Re: Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum by Lovenorth: 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
All of a sudden Nigerian governors love the people of Nigeria grin,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

Negro please!!!

Negate with facts or get lost! Thanks!
oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnewi Politics: Ibeto Should Be Ashamed Of Himself / Nigeria’s $26.5 Billion Maintenance Cost Enough To Build Three New Refineries / Lagos Fire Service Battles Fire At NNPC Terminal In Apapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.