Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State (35599 Views)

360 Degree View Of Massive Crowd At TB Stadium Full To Capacity For APC Rally / 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Rally In Gombe / 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Rally In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Luckylife(m): 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
R
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Zulum500: 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
Kikiki 🤣🤣🤣
TINUBU don win
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by ryloy: 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
socialmediaman:
We have decoded the stadium rallies. It's all attend and collect grin grin

Peter Obi has given his opponents another challenge. Tinubu should go round the streets in an SUV let's see if the streets will hail him like they were hailing the leading presidential candidate in Lagos
Old or New currency or credit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by LegendHero(m): 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
NaijaOlosho:
Thiefnubuu must be disgraced

We have to chop his looted money first before we mess him up

Which money again? Shey CBN never stop old currency ni?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by AFONJACOW(m): 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
Pandev:
grin

The same miscreants who claimed that APC rallies since the CBN policy are flop will soon come and wail about how the crowd was bought. I just hope these kids have the shock absorber to bear the result of the presidential election.
this is primary school field with capacity of 5k... imo state is over 5million minus 5k people they hired Ashiwaju money to fill the 5k school field from over 900k eligible voters from imo then u know ur balu bla bla will not get upto 2% votes from imo... South East South South and North Central in the pocket let him get his vote somewhere else

1 Like

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Atlantis585: 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
ryloy:
Bola Tinubu is winning Imo State with landslide

God Bless Imo State
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

LWKMD

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Xion20: 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
360° that are mostly obedients who came there as spectators!
Balloons will be deflated in this election.
Surprises all the way in favour of Obidatti.
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
2 next week will speak for its self shia
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Lashist(m): 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
ryloy:
Bola Tinubu is winning Imo State with landslide

God Bless Imo State
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Massive...Tinubu will win with 99% I think...the rest can share 1% cheesy cheesy...urchinus tales cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by AFONJACOW(m): 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
Pandev:
Ok, chinedu grin

The same miscreants who claimed that APC rallies since the CBN policy are flop will soon come and wail about how the crowd was bought. I just hope these kids have the shock absorber to bear the result of the presidential election.

Ur middle name is suffering so continue with it .. if I can stay away from Nigeria from 2015 till date I believe I can still do it again... how much is naira rate in ur area or do Bola built atm private atm machines for urchins

1 Like

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Mccullum: 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
Tinubu is the man destined to be Nigeria president elect in 25th February ..

the next commander in chief of Nigeria armed forces.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Justpassingby45(m): 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
AM also here today, but but labour party is who I will vote for president

1 Like

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by izubext007: 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
surely they shall gather, but they will not for Tinubu..........Obi/Datti for presidency

2 Likes

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by reddingtonblack: 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
socialmediaman:
We have decoded the stadium rallies. It's all attend and collect grin grin

Peter Obi has given his opponents another challenge. Tinubu should go round the streets in an SUV let's see if the streets will hail him like they were hailing the leading presidential candidate in Lagos

Peter Obi didnt go round lagos, even a toddler knows lagos extends beyond ALABA, Ladipo market, and Computer village

Obi is just being clever by half visiting igbo dominated market to save face, its not a surprise his campaign flopped in TBS which happens to be a neutral ground.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Pandev(m): 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
AFONJACOW:

Ur middle name is suffering so continue with it .. if I can stay away from Nigeria from 2015 till date I believe I can still do it again... how much is naira rate in ur area or do Bola built atm private atm machines for urchins
I said ok, I've seen your tears

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Nchenches: 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
ryloy:
360 Degree View of Massive Crowd at APC Presidential Rally in Owerri Imo State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3gPR4jgVRM

They were mostly people who came to celebrate Valentines day out of boredom, and see if any cash could be dispensed during this period of cash crunch.
Less than 1% of the people of Imo state are APC members.
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Alpharey: 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ireportlive:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban

The sleep walker grin
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Ireportlive: 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
Alpharey:

The sleep walker grin

Hardworker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Alpharey: 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2023
[quote author=TheChameleon post=120908480][/quote]

She should have bitten them off grin
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by TheChameleon: 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2023
Alpharey:

She should have bitten them off grin

God bless Amaka who left Kano for PH.

Then YOU shuruuup in Tinubu's voice. angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by tonididdy(m): 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2023
Uzodinma don threaten these ones grin
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by AFONJACOW(m): 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
Pandev:
I said ok, I've seen your tears
u are crying thrice than me... mosquitoes and darkness awaits u tonight
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Jack500: 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2023
AFONJACOW:
this is primary school field with capacity of 5k... imo state is over 5million minus 5k people they hired Ashiwaju money to fill the 5k school field from over 900k eligible voters from imo then u know ur balu bla bla will not get upto 2% votes from imo... South East South South and North Central in the pocket let him get his vote somewhere else

Your north central include kogi, Kwara and Niger, right?
You go get sense by next week

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Adakintroy: 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
Tinubu is .politician

Obi is a businessman

Tinubu is playing at home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Pandev(m): 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
AFONJACOW:
u are crying thrice than me... mosquitoes and darkness awaits u tonight
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Alpharey: 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
TheChameleon:

God bless Amaka who left Kano for PH.

Then YOU shuruuup in Tinubu's voice. angry

Chame.. you sound more like a chameleon.
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by esosuo: 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
If tinubu can accumulate this number of persons in IMO of all places for campaign considering the security of the place presently I think apc is kind of on ground to get 25% there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Hyperchi(m): 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
Why them no use IMO state stadium,
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by daniwise(m): 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
Is it that some people are not tired of suffering in the hands of evil APC? Seriously their brains should be checked property .haba!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees / Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari / "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.