Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State (35593 Views)

360 Degree View Of Massive Crowd At TB Stadium Full To Capacity For APC Rally / 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Rally In Gombe / 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Rally In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by nnamdi640: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
ryloy:
Bola Tinubu is winning Imo State with landslide

God Bless Imo State
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Story, you want Igbos to vote for Tinubu but yours can't do that for Obi, let see how it goes.
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by nnamdi640: 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
Zulum500:
okorosss 🤣😁😁 you go force them..
Obi go lose heavily 😎
What does Yoruba Muslim know. Chop Tinubu money and clean mouth is what is the agenda
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Odogwu2023(m): 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
Reinaldo:
We all know they are voting for Peter Obi
I was there as well ..the crowd were not even smiling nor responding
I came cux we were lured to the campaign ground
Our school told us that we were going for a visitation to the government house..and we found ourselves at the campaign ground
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Odogwu2023(m): 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
🤣
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Odogwu2023(m): 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
And this is not 360 degree view, this is just one side of the campaign ground where the crowd gathered the most
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Tareq1105: 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
socialmediaman:
We have decoded the stadium rallies. It's all attend and collect grin grin

Peter Obi has given his opponents another challenge. Tinubu should go round the streets in an SUV let's see if the streets will hail him like they were hailing the leading presidential candidate in Lagos

This your talk is unnecessary, less than 2 weeks you will all quit nairaland platform when Tinubu is elected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Tareq1105: 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
Odogwu2023:

I was there as well ..the crowd were not even smiling nor responding
I came cux we were lured to the campaign ground
Our school told us that we were going for a visitation to the government house..and we found ourselves at the campaign ground

Liar. What's the name of your school?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by olatuns2017: 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
ryloy:
360 Degree View of Massive Crowd at APC Presidential Rally in Owerri Imo State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3gPR4jgVRM

Not bad

Don't vote out of frustration

Bola TINUBU will fix it

It's a game of wide spread between TINUBU and atiku

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by socialmediaman: 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Peter Obi didnt go round lagos, even a toddler knows lagos extends beyond ALABA, Ladipo market, and Computer village

Obi is just being clever by half visiting igbo dominated market to save face, its not a surprise his campaign flopped in TBS which happens to be a neutral ground.

See the way you're struggling to explain Peter Obi matter grin grin
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by TollinsN: 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
Rebuke:
The day is here already. Obi will win and everyone shouting APC, PDP up and down will be put to shame.
World politics is not for kids like Obi. Other contestants like Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso are good to go with their political and economic experience . Only Economic rascals can deliver the country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Pityoobi: 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
socialmediaman:

Peter Obi has given his opponents another challenge. Tinubu should go round the streets in an SUV let's see if the streets will hail him like they were hailing the leading presidential candidate in Lagos
Una go still say dem arrange am, una no well at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by igbosarejews(m): 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Jagaban of Africa, the Eze Gburugburu of ibo land
Ride on joor, we dey ur back
But if Obi comes to your region to campaign you will start attacking his supporters.
I wished Unknown gun men, will just bèhead anybody with that APC regalia

1 Like

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by jchioma: 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
madridguy:
This one choke.

Nice one APC.

It's like 360 Degree View now has a different meaning to urchins. Check the video and comment again.

The people you see here were sourced from both Imo and neighboring states and of course were well paid.

Well, like we say, "e go shock you"!
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Hussein035: 7:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
YoungLionken:
They go nowhere, everything about BAT since inception, has been fake..

Election Poll Results For February 25th, 2023:
Peter Obi 1st (Winner or else the country would burn to ashes), Atiku 2nd, BAT 3rd, Kwankwaso 4th...

Nigeria cannot burn to ashes because of the "dot" people. You can decide to burn yourself to ashes in your shattered region but if you try nonsense in Lagos we will roast you people alive.

You people will be thinking as if INEC is going to only couny votes from your region and discard other regions votes

Stupid Obi supporters, we are waiting for you people, Jagaban will win and we are prepared for your rubbish in Lagos and other SW region, it will be better after Jagaban wins for you to go back to SE and protest than to create nuisance in SW especially Lagos, you will die saara
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by kelly72: 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2023
My office is 200 meters away from the Dan Anyiam Stadium, venue of this rally.

There were buses hired from Abia, Anambra, Rivers and even Ebonyi to bring people from those States to Owerri. I asked one woman why she had to come all the way from Abia to attend a rally in Owerri.

She said that the coordinators were looking for people to fill the bus and they promised to pay N2,000 so she decided to board the bus just to escape boredom at home. And I asked her if she was therefore going to vote for Tinubu. She said that would not happen.

Peter Obi has absolutely no rival in the SE, if what I am seeing is any to go by and he deserves it. So over 95% of the people you see in this scanty gathering are Obi voters.

I mean, the SE have given their votes to everybody in Nigeria in the past. It is time for Nigeria to vote for them and I am glad they know that Obi is head and shoulders above all the front runners.

I thank the good people of Nigeria for choosing to break away from sick, old criminals who are presently alive only because they are sucking at that straw which they firmly attached to the blood or poor innocent people.

1 Like

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by reddingtonblack: 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
socialmediaman:

See the way you're struggling to explain Peter Obi matter grin grin

struggling is part of life

Liein shamelessly online is a sin/crime
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Brush1: 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2023
Jack500:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the incoming president.

The tormentor of ipob piglets.

The nightmare of okoros angry angry

I can't wait for their tears on the 25th😆

You are very backward. You selling your soul to the devil for peanut
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Putinofrussia: 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
Pandev:
Ok, chinedu grin

The same miscreants who claimed that APC rallies since the CBN policy are flop will soon come and wail about how the crowd was bought. I just hope these kids have the shock absorber to bear the result of the presidential election.
lol
They wont die but faint and wake up the next day with bleary eyes.

1 Like

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Pandev(m): 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
Putinofrussia:
lol
They wont die but faint and wake up the next day with bleary eyes.
🤣🤣🤣
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by stuffs2002: 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
AFONJACOW:
this is primary school field with capacity of 5k... imo state is over 5million minus 5k people they hired Ashiwaju money to fill the 5k school field from over 900k eligible voters from imo then u know ur balu bla bla will not get upto 2% votes from imo... South East South South and North Central in the pocket let him get his vote somewhere else

Chai..... Some people are in sifia pains

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Odogwu2023(m): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
Tareq1105:

Liar. What's the name of your school?
I won't mention it
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by vikiphy89(m): 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
Hahahaha
Urchins you mean the APC rally that people were shouting obi obi https://twitter.com/benuzo11/status/1625538564640456704?t=XC1P3p7w5dsqbsaZYsQXpA&s=19
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Shantyken(m): 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2023
socialmediaman:

Na person wey no get crowd d go round the streets
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by hopexter(m): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
Reinaldo:
We all know they are voting for Peter Obi

Obi get money to spend on election dey?
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Ofolete: 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
Hahaha.... We went there today to collect our money. At least I have changed soup. But we shall see on the D day.
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Jack500: 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
Brush1:

You are very backward. You selling your soul to the devil for peanut

You are selling your own soul to Lucifer.
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by hopexter(m): 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
Zulum500:
TINUBU ist
Atiku second

Social media president distance 3rd

So Obi go come before Sowore? Dey sleep, dey play. angry
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by CrudeSon: 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
We want drone pics not cropped pictures angry cheesy na who una dey decieve even with all imported supporters on 30k stipends grin embarassed tongue
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Musauzor(m): 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
Wasted effort. Wasted energy. Wasted resources. 2% votes from Imo State loading.... Imolites will do transfer of aggression from Uzodingba to the sick man, Bola Tinubu
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Asagna1(m): 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
socialmediaman:

Do you think it is easy for people to leave their source of income and sit in campaign ground. Note: if Obi did not go round the street is campaign ground will be a disgrace worse than what he’s pulling now with all the waka waka. Y e no fit waka for south east or anambra particularly like he did in Lagos.
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by searchlight: 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
Pandev:
Ok, chinedu grin

The same miscreants who claimed that APC rallies since the CBN policy are flop will soon come and wail about how the crowd were bought. I just hope these kids have the shock absorber to bear the result of the presidential election.
With this it is sure that APC will win South east lol

1 Like

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by mustbewell: 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
ryloy:
Bola Tinubu is winning Imo State with landslide

God Bless Imo State
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Rented crowd, people from neighboring states.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria / Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) / Deputies Lose Out As Governors Anoint Other Aspirants As Successors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.