Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State (35594 Views)

360 Degree View Of Massive Crowd At TB Stadium Full To Capacity For APC Rally / 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Rally In Gombe / 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Rally In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Omodua(m): 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
Jack500:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the incoming president.

The tormentor of ipob piglets.

The nightmare of okoros angry angry

I can't wait for their tears on the 25th😆
Don't be too excited. It's Peter Obi or Atiku winning. Forget Jagaban.
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Omodua(m): 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
O pari.
Thank you Imo. God bless you. So much love dripping from Lagos to you. Let us come out en mass like this next week Saturday to vote for APC's Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and officially seal the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu as Nigeria's President.

Thank you.
Asiwaju lokan se! He is the best and most patriotic of all the candidates.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Nobody harassed Tinubu and APC campaigning in Igbo Land. But Peter Obi and his supporters were harassed, beaten and macheted last Saturday in Lagos during their prime campaigns rally.

That's the way to go. But Tinubus supporters are so paranoid that any campaign or rally not in favour of Jagaban is not welcome.
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Mrkindness: 10:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
madridguy:
This one choke.

Nice one APC.
but you and your fellow urchins will not allow Obi campaign in Lagos south west in peace ?
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Omodua(m): 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
TheChameleon:
Bola Tinubu.... makes their males mourn and their yamlegged women moan grin

Jagaban, Conqueror of all flat heads, dead or alive.

In Tinubu's voice " shuuuuruuuuupp. You will eat bread soaked in tea."

That made Okoros sit up in fear. grin Made them remember what Awolowo did to Ojukwu. grin
Rubbish rants!
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Menclothing: 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
Election is here
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by pquaver(m): 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
madridguy:
This one choke.

Nice one APC.

4get about Tan=opob/esn/ugm=obidients. We patriotic Igbos know what Bola did in lagos. They know if imo man wan hustle we no dey go anambra, wetin dey anambra kwa nu.. We dey go abroad or lagos.. Instead of going to anambra we will go to kano or Kaduna. Why will we go to anambra when anambra people dey run go maiduguri, kano, lagos and kaduna. Anambra people know sef say obi na scam..

2 Likes

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Frankhendez: 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
Chai I pity all of tifnubu urchins here ,omo imo state is not North, we will chop your Money and disappear

1 Like

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by atobs4real(m): 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
Pandev:
Ok, chinedu grin

The same miscreants who claimed that APC rallies since the CBN policy are flop will soon come and wail about how the crowd were bought. I just hope these kids have the shock absorber to bear the result of the presidential election.
God bless you with the finishing of the BAT enemies.
BAT remains my best candidate

2 Likes

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by pquaver(m): 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
kelly72:
My office is 200 meters away from the Dan Anyiam Stadium, venue of this rally.

There were buses hired from Abia, Anambra, Rivers and even Ebonyi to bring people from those States to Owerri. I asked one woman why she had to come all the way from Abia to attend a rally in Owerri.

She said that the coordinators were looking for people to fill the bus and they promised to pay N2,000 so she decided to board the bus just to escape boredom at home. And I asked her if she was therefore going to vote for Tinubu. She said that would not happen.

Peter Obi has absolutely no rival in the SE, if what I am seeing is any to go by and he deserves it. So over 95% of the people you see in this scanty gathering are Obi voters.

I mean, the SE have given their votes to everybody in Nigeria in the past. It is time for Nigeria to vote for them and I am glad they know that Obi is head and shoulders above all the front runners.

I thank the good people of Nigeria for choosing to break away from sick, old criminals who are presently alive only because they are sucking at that straw which they firmly attached to the blood or poor innocent people.

Small pikin lie.. Linus ojionu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by pquaver(m): 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
Omodua:
Nobody harassed Tinubu and APC campaigning in Igbo Land. But Peter Obi and his supporters were harassed, beaten and macheted last Saturday in Lagos during their prime campaigns rally.

That's the way to go. But Tinubus supporters are so paranoid that any campaign or rally not in favour of Jagaban is not welcome.

Where were u when obidient stone Tinubu convey in lagos? Dey play
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Omodua(m): 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
pquaver:

Where were u when obidient stone Tinubu convey in lagos? Dey play
Liar!

Pure fabrication. Such never happened.
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by IfnobeGod20: 10:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Peter Obi didnt go round lagos, even a toddler knows lagos extends beyond ALABA, Ladipo market, and Computer village

Obi is just being clever by half visiting igbo dominated market to save face, its not a surprise his campaign flopped in TBS which happens to be a neutral ground.
See the video of what you said flopped and later add this with those that didn't come there.

ChannelsTV video of Labour Party Lagos Campaign

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0ygymDGU2HHvBr3AsLrHN4VghbVhFcDjLA7e4dYAfjXo6sQuqCkaY9PHLciFgTQ1Nl&id=100000713571202
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Jack500: 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
Omodua:
Don't be too excited. It's Peter Obi or Atiku winning. Forget Jagaban.

They deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by pquaver(m): 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
Omodua:
Liar!

Pure fabrication. Such never happened.

Same as the attack on obidients never happened. Liar
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by kelechi50: 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
Hmmm, I laughed let's leave matter for Mathias February 25 is not far again

Highly Obidient and Yusuful
What about you?
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Proudlyomonna: 11:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
ryloy:
Bola Tinubu is winning Imo State with landslide

God Bless Imo State
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Hahaha,Yes He will get 96% votes in Imo grin grin
We are talking about the most educated state in Nigeria,A state that has come to see APC as an abomination grin
With Tinubu's desperate Muslim-muslim agenda,He can never beat bubu's 5% votes in SE. Just dey play oo, dey play go grin grin
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by LucemFerre: 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
Omo, no be the whole state b dis?
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by MikeofAfrica: 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
ryloy:

God Bless Imo State

Buhari had a similar crowd in 2019.
We all know how it ended.
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by AFONJACOW(m): 1:27am On Feb 15, 2023
stuffs2002:

Chai..... Some people are in sifia pains
you are crying already.. this is where I live .. between us who's suffering Continue ur suffering ntooor ... u are not shame u are buying same local currency with different rate and u have mouth to spew nonsense... zoneB

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Omitola009: 1:51am On Feb 15, 2023
Do you need confirm work now on any of these you can call/WhatsApp +2348111394969
Fruit Of The Womb...
WhatsApp +2348111394969
Get Rich Without Ritual
Hookup beads 
Document issues 
Financial Breakthrough
Pussy sweetener 
No shot off life
No human blood sacrifice
Fibroid
Land/Court Case
Mental Disorder
Political Appointment
Visa Approval
Power to control
Cancer
Examination Success
Spend And Get Back
Good Luck
Natural Health
Hypertension
Stroke
Sickle cell
Impotency
Win Court case
Promotion At Work
Commanding Tone
Protection Ring
Marriage Success
Love Ring
Favour Ring
Recover Lost Glory
Get Your Love Back +2348111394969
WhatsApp +2348111394969…..And don’t forget that seeing is believing
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by stuffs2002: 2:05am On Feb 15, 2023
AFONJACOW:
you are crying already.. this is where I live .. between us who's suffering Continue ur suffering ntooor ... u are not shame u are buying same local currency with different rate and u have mouth to spew nonsense... zoneB

FOB!!!!!!

Dude, you are living in the projects grin

Compare that to my neighbourhood... Pls don't cry

I have nothing more to say to FOBs living in the projects.
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by AFONJACOW(m): 3:12am On Feb 15, 2023
stuffs2002:

FOB!!!!!!

Dude, you are living in the projects grin

Compare that to my neighbourhood... Pls don't cry

I have nothing more to say to FOBs living in the projects.
hehehe you are living in face me I face u with this ur tecno android camera...
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by YoungLionken(m): 3:59am On Feb 15, 2023
Hussein035:

Nigeria cannot burn to ashes because of the "dot" people. You can decide to burn yourself to ashes in your shattered region but if you try nonsense in Lagos we will roast you people alive.

You people will be thinking as if INEC is going to only couny votes from your region and discard other regions votes

Stupid Obi supporters, we are waiting for you people, Jagaban will win and we are prepared for your rubbish in Lagos and other SW region, it will be better after Jagaban wins for you to go back to SE and protest than to create nuisance in SW especially Lagos, you will die saara

Everyone supporting Obi is from the east, what an urchinated nincompoop, like master(BAT) like slave(you) grin..

Cry more!!!

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by rummmy: 5:11am On Feb 15, 2023
ryloy:

God Bless Imo State
lol...for more jokes text uzodinma to 419...
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by kelly72: 6:11am On Feb 15, 2023
pquaver:

Small pikin lie.. Linus ojionu

Of course, one if the very important jobs we will start doing after this election is to bringing people like you back to your senses.

You know, the lies and evil perpetrated by APC actually bent the minds of many, especially those who already had a criminal disposition by nature.

We will help you come back to civility so that your family will celebrate the return of a lost, prodigal son/daughter.
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Shantyken(m): 8:26am On Feb 15, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha,Yes He will get 96% votes in Imo grin grin
We are talking about the most educated state in Nigeria,A state that has come to see APC as an abomination grin
With Tinubu's desperate Muslim-muslim agenda,He can never beat bubu's 5% votes in SE. Just dey play oo, dey play go grin grin
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.

I don't know what religion got to do with good governance we are craving for.
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by pquaver(m): 10:33am On Feb 15, 2023
kelly72:

Of course, one if the very important jobs we will start doing after this election is to bringing people like you back to your senses.

You know, the lies and evil perpetrated by APC actually bent the minds of many, especially those who already had a criminal disposition by nature.

We will help you come back to civility so that your family will celebrate the return of a lost, prodigal son/daughter.

See ipob/ugm supporter telling someone about civility... Abeg go seat down for toilet oga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Proudlyomonna: 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2023
Shantyken:

I don't know what religion got to do with good governance we are craving for.

Religion is part of how our society is shaped,this is the reality we have at hand.
There must always be a way for Us to balance our diversities,it is enshrined in our constitution.
We have a case where Terrorist use Religion as their major weapon towards their Islamization movement, Muslim-muslim agenda is very suspicious and insensitive at this time.
APC should not expect votes from Imo State,their onye oshi supreme Court Governor is not respected at all in IMO State.
Owelle has been reduced to nothing.
The good people of Imo State joins sensible Nigerians to say APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jack500:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the incoming president.

The tormentor of ipob piglets.

The nightmare of okoros angry angry

I can't wait for their tears on the 25th😆
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria / Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) / Deputies Lose Out As Governors Anoint Other Aspirants As Successors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.