Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,999 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term (10799 Views)

White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met / Nigerian Guy & A White Woman's Nikkai Wedding (Photo) / White Woman And A Black Man's Response (2) (3) (4)

Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by dealordea(m): 2:50am On Sep 11, 2011
I was having a chat with a cousin friend today  about interracial marriages and he was telling that me a white woman would only be able to satisfy a real black man for a short period of time, and that eventually the racial differences and cultural differences would cause the relationship to end. But in my own personal opinion  love, trust, understanding, loyalty, ability to compromise and things like that would determine if the two would last and that race had nothing to do with it. Here's the reality, skin color is just that, skin color, in a mixed relationship both should be open to learn the others cultural differences

What your say on this.
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Tosinville(m): 2:54am On Sep 11, 2011
Those that don't have affection for white ladies always try to discourage others too.
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 11, 2011
Cultural affinity matters to some more than others.
As does breast/yansh size. grin
Doesn't make any one more of a real man than the other.
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by xxcarolxx(f): 3:25am On Sep 11, 2011
deal_ordea:

I was having a chat with a cousin friend today  about interracial marriages and he was telling that me a white woman would only be able to satisfy a real black man for a short period of time, and that eventually the racial differences and cultural differences would cause the relationship to end. But in my own personal opinion  love, trust, understanding, loyalty, ability to compromise and things like that would determine if the two would last and that race had nothing to do with it. Here's the reality, skin color is just that, skin color, in a mixed relationship both should be open to learn the others cultural differences

What your say on this.
You have said it all, Culture plays a part but as long as your willing to embrace each other's culture why shouldn't it work,
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Mynd44: 5:19am On Sep 11, 2011
That is not true. As long as they are both ready to make sacrifices, it will work for a long time
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by MrsChima1(f): 5:22am On Sep 11, 2011
I don't mean to sound crass but why is it every time it always a post about WHITE women like Asian, Arab, Native American, Hispanic, and Albinos doesn't date or marry black men? 

What is different between white women and other nationalities of women I have mentioned above?   undecided undecided

What is so special about them?  Is the pale skin in style or something?
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Mynd44: 6:11am On Sep 11, 2011
^^^
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by dealordea(m): 8:55am On Sep 11, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I don't mean to sound crass but why is it every time it always a post about WHITE women like Asian, Arab, Native American, Hispanic, and Albinos doesn't date or marry black men? 

What is different between white women and other nationalities of women I have mentioned above?   undecided undecided

What is so special about them?  Is the pale skin in style or something?

i just feel like the most important thing in any relationship is the ability to communicate and if the racial hurdle doesn't impede your ability to communicate with each other then the reace becomes rather isignificant in the long run,

i mean everybody has difference, it's simply imposible for two people to meet and agreee and be able to relate on every single thing in the world, you just gonna clash on certain unneccessary things,

Realistically, any couple that's in it for the long term is going to clash on tons and tons and tons of things, it's just the nature of being with one person on that higher more personal level for a long time buut the guage is never going to be what you clash on, it's always going to be how well can you communicate your opinions on the things you clash on,

How well can you explain your side, and have them understand your issue, and how well they can communicate what they're going through back to you and how well you can work together where both parties are atleast more satisfied than completely disatisfied on the final outcome or resollution,

keeping it real, if you meet a person who you can communicate very well with them, and you can stick it out 30 to 40+ years with eachother, that's a million times better than being someone of your own race where you can't communicate on things together and only last a few weeks or months,

i just don't think enough people know what's really important in relationships as a whole,
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by dealordea(m): 9:00am On Sep 11, 2011
2buff:

As does bosom/yansh size. grin
Doesn't make any one more of a real man than the other.

Hmmm, What if you find more happiness than been on look out for the bossom/ yansh size?? in a real relationship, people tend not to give a shit about the size of bossom/ yansh you have as long as they women in talk tend to give you the striking things a man needed from a woman. I tend to prefer the Asian domination when it comes to dating, to me i believe they are apparently sincere to you from day one of your relationship, so why give a f, u, ck about the size, abeg jor. angry angry angry
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by claremont(m): 9:12am On Sep 11, 2011
Inter-racial relationships definitely work for the long-term; I have seen successful ones, and I have also seen the ones that failed. I am yet to see any that failed purely due to the cultural differences of either party, other issues come into play. The available statistics do NOT in any way indicate that mono-cultural relationships last longer than multi-cultural relationship; I will argue that the reverse may be the case, due to the sense of adventure inherent in exploring each others culture.
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by corona46(f): 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2011
On AlJazeera 'Surprising Europe' you could watch a documentation about interracial relationships.

There is all mentioned what you need to know.

corona
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by dealordea(m): 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2011
corona46:

On AlJazeera 'Surprising Europe' you could watch a documentation about interracial relationships.

There is all mentioned what you need to know.

corona

Thanks, when does that come up,, day and time?
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by corona46(f): 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2011
You could watch it online.
Google: Suprising Europe.

Btw: all episodes are worth to see.

About interracial relationships is the latest one.

Enjoy!

Corona
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by marcmuzman: 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2011
Well I was having a similar conversation, Would a Caribbean Girl satisfy a Nigerian man in the long term ?, I dated a couple of caribbean girls and all my nija woman hated on them one way or another, they were all nice especially one but she was abused emotionally by my nija female and family.
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by manakeagie: 9:45am On Sep 12, 2011
At the End of it all the big Question is where is your happiness? do you love the person that you are dating , can you communicate every time there is a difference ,
do you love each other?does your partner cause you to have chemistry whenever you look at him? the rest can be solved,
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Eiregirl(f): 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2011
If the people in the relationship / marriage are open & willing to learn from one another, race shouldn't make a blind bit of difference.
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Nayah(f): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2011
Satfying has nothing to do with colour or maybe you want to talk about culture and if it's so, it's now your job to satify her smiley that's the relationship all about smiley
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2011
A white woman would be able to satisfy a black american man but she wont be able to satisfy a real african man for various reasons of which i will list a few
1: white women cant cook
2:they are dirty
3:they dont make good moms
4:they sleep around with other men just for the fun of it even if they are married
5: they are not family oriented like other women
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by pendo89(f): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2011
^^
Am sure you don't mean all that and want to stir up a debate.People are confusing culture with colour here.
You will NEVER progress with 'colour matters' mentality.
Black, green, yellow blue,if you dont learn how to cook you will not be a good cook fullstop.
If you don't pay attention to hygiene you will stink whether blue or black
If you don't have 'mother instinct' in you, you will suck at motherhood regardless of colour
Let us stop all these shallow reasoning.

Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2011
satisfy ke grin
my oyibo girlfriend is already overfeeding me with love and sex and here u are talking about satisfaction cheesy
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by claremont(m): 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2011
tom28:

A white woman would be able to satisfy a black american man but she wont be able to satisfy a real african man for various reasons of which i will list a few
4:they sleep around with other men just for the fun of it even if they are married

I believe these are generalizations. It's just like saying Nigerian women define love as money; some do, but I think the ones that do represent the vocal minority.
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Eiregirl(f): 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2011
tom28:

shocked I don't know where you've come across all of the above!!!!!
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2011
claremont:

I believe these are generalizations. It's just like saying Nigerian women define love as money; some do, but I think the ones that do represent the vocal minority.
If u have been to the southern part of the USA you will agree with what i am saying.
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Eiregirl(f): 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2011
tom28:

If u have been to the southern part of the USA you will agree with what i am saying.
Is it only in the USA that there are white women? How can you tar white women all around the world with the "can't cook", "dirty", "don't make good moms", "sleep around for fun", "are not family oriented" brushes?
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by MrCork17: 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2011
Of course white women much better. No one goes after black women anymore here in the UK (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2011
Eiregirl:

shocked I don't know where you've come across all of the above!!!!!
I assume you Irish right?(judging from your id)
Though i dont know much about irish women but then i know for a fact that english girls are wild and they smoke too much of weed which makes them act as if they have their brain in their a$$ while German girls for a fact dont take their hygiene seriously.For example they dont like to bath during the winter.
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Of course white women much better. No one goes after black women anymore here in the UK (no oofeinse) angry
so hence you have to go after those dirty looking english girls with buck teeth grin
do english girls even wipe their a$$es?
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Eiregirl(f): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2011
grin grin grin Yes I'm Irish & I can tell you that I am definitely NOT dirty, I'm a fantastic mother, I don't sleep around (I'm happily married) and my family are THE most important thing in my life. I don't smoke at all, never mind weed. Oh I seem to have done well so far in the kitchen, my children & my husband haven't died yet of food poisoning.

Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2011
Eiregirl:

Is it only in the USA that there are white women? How can you tar white women all around the world with the "can't cook", "dirty", "don't make good moms", "sleep around for fun", "are not family oriented" brushes?
European women are no better especially the Germans and the English.They binge on hard drugs and they sleep around with anything that that walks.Even black american soldiers and african men living in germany are having a free time with the German frauleins in nightclubs.Its only eastern european  women who are still traditional and family oriented.Western european women have gone to the dogs and i can understand why many european men in western europe are searching for asian and indian women as brides.Its a pity we blackmen are having jungle fever for white women.Maybe its psychological suffering many blacks experienced during slavery and colonialism that might have something to do with it.Just saying.
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by MrCork17: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2011
tom28:

so hence you have to go after those dirty looking english girls with buck teeth grin
do english girls even wipe their a$$es?

tom28.  OK, Thanks playa.   Your picture. Did u win that shirt from the lottery? undecided
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

tom28. OK, Thanks playa. Your picture. Did u win that shirt from the lottery? undecided
Just because your white girlfriend bought you a pair of sneakers isnt enough reason for it to get into your head.I see playing houseboy to your whitey girlfriend is making you full of yourself.How much do your montly as your allowance from eating her onion smelling kitten? cheesy
Dont deny because i know the shameful racket many of you guys are involved in the uk.
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2011
typo
how much do you get weekly as your allowance from eating her onion smelling pussy grin

Short Guys And Big Cassavas / This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much / Lady Exposes Married Man, Shares After Sex Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67