Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,552 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again (32040 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Neymar Storm Boxing Ring, Go Head To Head (photos) / Chichi Igbo Slays In Gown, Couldn't Recognize Herself / Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Kingcalls: 8:57am On Feb 15, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Chelsea was once like City & PSG. Give the underdogs a chance bro. Porto 2004 & Chelsea 2012 can still happen again.

That's the miracle I'm talking about...its not expected....
Brazil
Germany
Italy
France
Argentina
Uruguay
Spain

Are the only teams to have ever won the WC ...they are always expected to win it... if Ronaldo was Argentine and Messi was Portuguese, Messi no go smell am ... that's y I can never use world cup to declare the greatest... players like puskas , Eusebio , lewandowski, Shevchenko, salah ,weah were/ are exceptional at club level , but played/ play for weak national teams never gave them the chance ...if players like Pele, Maradona, Zidane played for teams like Chile, Colombia, Belgium, them no go smell world cup... club level puts all players on a level playing ground... top scorers in WC history are still from those winning teams ... at club level, Ronaldo has achieved better than Messi, even with the Portugal, he still won them their first ever 2 international trophies ... what Ronaldo has done for club level simply shows that if he played for teams like Argentina, Brazil, France Germany....he wud hv won at least 2 WCs

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by ThierryJay: 9:00am On Feb 15, 2023
OJEEMAH:
You have a point but a team like Bayern should not or never enjoy first leg advantage.

If PSG coach had approached the game with the right formation and tactics, Bayern would have suffered.

Like a small club would normally do, he waited until they conceded before he making key substitutions to attack Bayern.

Small club, small coach, small mindset.

On point. This is the same Bayern that has been finding it tough against average Bundesliga teams of recent. It was his tactics that limited Messi and Neymar's effectiveness. They are not counter attacking players.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by NessieRey: 9:00am On Feb 15, 2023
Stupid headline
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by ThierryJay: 9:02am On Feb 15, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Chelsea was once like City & PSG. Give the underdogs a chance bro. Porto 2004 & Chelsea 2012 can still happen again.

OJ why are you wasting precious IQ on that dimwit? Abeg leave worthless ventures for better things my brother. Make the outcast dey talk to himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by OJEEMAH(m): 9:05am On Feb 15, 2023
ThierryJay:

On point. This is the same Bayern that has been finding it tough against average Bundesliga teams of recent. It was his tactics that limited Messi and Neymar's effectiveness. They are not counter attacking players.
when I saw the way Bayern outplayed them in the first half, I knew it was only a matter of time before they get the first goal and it was after they had conceded, the coach thought it wise to introduce Mbappe & Vitinha.

Did you see how the game changed after Bayern’s goal? Imagine PSG attacking Bayern before they conceded, they would most likely have scored and Mbappe’s intro for just close the game.
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Morphinne: 9:06am On Feb 15, 2023
MrBroke:
Because him no score, football ona no sabi watch
Ironically, na you no sabi watch football grin. Every critical thinker and football lover could see the changes the psg team experienced immediately Mbappe came on. PSG were heavily outplayed throughout the first half of the game and they were lucky to have a really good goalkeeper, the score line could have been worse since the first 45 mins.

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by OJEEMAH(m): 9:13am On Feb 15, 2023
Angelfrost:

Honestly, he had no choice...

Have you watched PSG's recent games?! Their last game was an eyesore!

The team has been poor in recent times...! Even most games they won were by strokes of luck and Mbappe's scoring ability.

As soon as I didn't see the young man in the starting lineup, I knew they won't have a shot on target!!!

They need to overhaul that team!

As for Bayern... They are very beatable now! Any serious team will destroy them!!! Facts!

Bayern that we know would have scored at least 3 in first half! PSG were ripe for the taking!
You are right bro.

They’ve been playing poorly. I thought this coach would change a thing or two about their gameplay but it looks like he’s using same template as Pochie.

Like you said, the team should be overhauled. Many players are not needed in that team and I hope they make good use of the next transfer window.

Bayern is not spectacular this season. I still wonder why a team like PSG cannot attack them. Pep Guardiola’s would have done better.

PSG is trash!!
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by OJEEMAH(m): 9:17am On Feb 15, 2023
Kingcalls:

That's the miracle I'm talking about...its not expected....
Brazil
Germany
Italy
France
Argentina
Uruguay
Spain

Are the only teams to have ever won the WC ...they are always expected to win it... if Ronaldo was Argentine and Messi was Portuguese, Messi no go smell am ... that's y I can never use world cup to declare the greatest... players like puskas , Eusebio , lewandowski, Shevchenko, salah ,weah were/ are exceptional at club level , but played/ play for weak national teams never gave them the chance ...if players like Pele, Maradona, Zidane played for teams like Chile, Colombia, Belgium, them no go smell world cup... club level puts all players on a level playing ground... top scorers in WC history are still from those winning teams ... at club level, Ronaldo has achieved better than Messi, even with the Portugal, he still won them their first ever 2 international trophies ... what Ronaldo has done for club level simply shows that if he played for teams like Argentina, Brazil, France Germany....he wud hv won at least 2 WCs
You have deviated from my comment or you are replying the wrong post cos I no get strength to do this argument about World Cup or Ronaldo and Messi matter.

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Lashist(m): 9:17am On Feb 15, 2023
HeadNigga:
PSG won't advance. This shows mbappe is the most important of the trio. The mini goat🐐 was minimized by Bayern until Mbappe came on.
Olodo so who is the maxi goat??🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by blueAgent(m): 9:18am On Feb 15, 2023
kinkymax:
After Winning the world cup, if he likes let him continue scoring own goals henceforth…nobody cares again…in fact let him sleep on d pitch for 90mins… he does not have anything to prove again.. if psg like make dem no qualify in fact make dem relegate for Ligue 1 na there wahala b dat..he is already the undisputed GOAT

100% true
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by blueAgent(m): 9:20am On Feb 15, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
Obembet Messi was done with football the day he lifted the most biggest trophy in football. He has seen it all and he has won it all. He has reached the peak of his career he now plays for fun while Mbappe you're licking his ass still have a long way to go in football and will never reach the level of Messi in football.

My Messi is a world cup winner, Your Ronaldo is what?grin

Dersert cup winner grin grin grin grin

Make I shake table small
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by OJEEMAH(m): 9:21am On Feb 15, 2023
ThierryJay:

OJ why are you wasting precious IQ on that dimwit? Abeg leave worthless ventures for better things my brother. Make the outcast dey talk to himself.
Hahahahahahah…….. I know say this PSG looming exit go bring crisis.

Make I quietly go unwrap Val gift wey my girl give me jare.

What’s up bro?

2 Likes

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by ThierryJay: 9:22am On Feb 15, 2023
OJEEMAH:
when I saw the way Bayern outplayed them in the first half, I knew it was only a matter of time before they get the first goal and it was after they had conceded, the coach thought it wise to introduce Mbappe & Vitinha.

Did you see how the game changed after Bayern’s goal? Imagine PSG attacking Bayern before they conceded, they would most likely have scored and Mbappe’s intro for just close the game.

For sure. Don't get why he's using an inexperienced 16 year old in a match of this magnitude when Vitinha is there.

Anyway, I'm not a PSG supporter but Messi's, so if the
Coach likes he should mess up the return leg again. And in all honesty I enjoyed Messi's play mostly yesterday as he served some wow dribbling moments along with some intelligent passing. Just wished Neymar was on the same wavelength.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Angelfrost(m): 9:24am On Feb 15, 2023
OJEEMAH:
You are right bro.

They’ve been playing poorly. I thought this coach would change a thing or two about their gameplay but it looks like he’s using same template as Pochie.

Like you said, the team should be overhauled. Many players are not needed in that team and I hope they make good use of the next transfer window.

Bayern is not spectacular this season. I still wonder why a team like PSG cannot attack them. Pep Guardiola’s would have done better.

PSG is trash!!

Brother, this present Arsenal would have beaten Bayern, and torn PSG to shreds!

Yesterday game was a sham! Such mediocrity from two top teams in Europe! SMH!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by ThierryJay: 9:25am On Feb 15, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Hahahahahahah…….. I know say this PSG looming exit go bring crisis.

Make I quietly go unwrap Val gift wey my girl give me jare.

What’s up bro?

Correct guy. We go love o😍.

I dey bro. Let me check sef whether I got Val gift cos dem say I worwor small😀
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by blueAgent(m): 9:28am On Feb 15, 2023
[quote author=OJEEMAH post=120920269][/quote]

grin grin grin

Penaldo don turn road Marshall.
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by blueAgent(m): 9:31am On Feb 15, 2023
ThierryJay:

Says someone whose Lizard cannot even get into a UCL team😆. The joke is on you mister.

The way the mods enable your lies here is just unfortunate. Messi was rated 7.0 on whoscored and was one of the best players on the pitch with 5 dribbles, one key pass and a shot on target. His pace and movement at almost 36yrs still got Pavard a red card.

Rest, or if you like dont rest, Messi will always remain the GOAT. Na Mbappe need the UCL pass, so if he likes make he no work for am well.

Ignore those clowns, they thrieve on lies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by OJEEMAH(m): 9:33am On Feb 15, 2023
ThierryJay:

For sure. Don't get why he's using an inexperienced 16 year old in a match of this magnitude when Vitinha is there.

Anyway, I'm not a PSG supporter but Messi's, so if the
Coach likes he should mess up the return leg again. And in all honesty I enjoyed Messi's play mostly yesterday as he served some wow dribbling moments along with some intelligent passing. Just wished Neymar was on the same wavelength.
The coach is not tactically smart. Messi was not exactly at his best but he was much better than Neymar. What exactly is wrong with Neymar?

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by FlawlessKarl: 9:38am On Feb 15, 2023
sportskid:
Obembet will destroy Nairaland very soon. I laugh, I have been on this forum since 2004 ( when it was Mobile Nigerian forum and Nairaland). I have never seen such biased nonsense. Obembet will damage the reputation of this forum with her hate. She is not a rational person, her heart is just filled with HATE, HATE, AND MORE HATE. This HATE will be the end of Nairaland.

Don't blame the sadistic Obembet, blamed the fóolish Anti Messi mod who always pushed fóolish Obembet anti Messi threads to front page without proper investigation like Messi sent their papa or if that will make finished Ronaldo to win world cup

5 Likes

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by OJEEMAH(m): 9:41am On Feb 15, 2023
Angelfrost:

Brother, this present Arsenal would have beaten Bayern, and torn PSG to shreds!

Yesterday game was a sham! Such mediocrity from two top teams in Europe! SMH!
i watched the game at a garden not too far from my house. After the first half, I told the person that sat close to same thing. This present arsenal would not allow Bayern dominate them to this point. It was a one sided game until few mins before Mbappe’s intro.

They should just hire a coach that will build a team for them. Spending ridiculous amount to sign superstars is not the solution.

From the look of things, Man City would win UCL before PSG. They need a bit of luck to win cos they’ve been playing well in the past few seasons.
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by OJEEMAH(m): 9:42am On Feb 15, 2023
ThierryJay:

Correct guy. We go love o😍.

I dey bro. Let me check sef whether I got Val gift cos dem say I worwor small😀
Hahahahahahahaha…..who you Dey whine🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by OJEEMAH(m): 9:43am On Feb 15, 2023
blueAgent:

grin grin grin

Penaldo don turn road Marshall.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Gangster1ms: 9:48am On Feb 15, 2023
Numerouno94:
Where did u see Messi and Neymar's rating as 4 and 3 respectively? And how did Mbappe's introduction changed the game? Did u watch that match at all?

Seun, it's high time u started a sanitization program on this forum concerning ur mods. A Mod called Nlfpmod has bn aiding and abetting Obembet @ the Op smear campaign and character assassination against Messi wit fake news. Seun, Nlfpmod has bn notoriously known to moving a certain Obembet's fake news and stories to the front page of this forum.

Shame on u Nlfpmod. I will get the attention of Seun on Twitter. This madness has got to stop.
Keep crying.. We know your problem.
If Messi wasn't included you won't make this noise

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Dagenius53: 9:52am On Feb 15, 2023
I left nairaland long ago because of post like this, maybe I need to leave again who knows

2 Likes

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Connected1: 9:53am On Feb 15, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
Obembet Messi was done with football the day he lifted the most biggest trophy in football. He has seen it all and he has won it all. He has reached the peak of his career he now plays for fun while Mbappe you're licking his ass still have a long way to go in football and will never reach the level of Messi in football.

My Messi is a world cup winner, Your Ronaldo is what?grin
Ordinary Analysis, you are linking Ronaldo to it.
Nawa Oh.

Messi wasn't seen on the pitch, Carlos played nothing with his time on the pitch, Neymar was disappointing.

I knew Bayern would win when I didn't see Mbappe on the Lines up, it's easy analysis, Messi is good but can never be a threat against Bayern, nor be today him dae collect from the Bavarians hand.

Paris were lucky to have a good keeper, Goals 4 many.

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by ThierryJay: 9:58am On Feb 15, 2023
OJEEMAH:
The coach is not tactically smart. Messi was not exactly at his best but he was much better than Neymar. What exactly is wrong with Neymar?

Bro, I dont understand Neymar. His decision making is like a pendulum oscillating between the good and the very bad. Such a waste of fine talent.

Why run into 2 or 3 players when you have an option to pass into free space? Na wetin Messi at 35 plus take pass him and Mbappe be that: football sense.

Messi would have been much more effective if Neymar linked up with him better rather than looking for trouble with Bayerns defenders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by bencr7: 9:58am On Feb 15, 2023
sportskid:
Obembet will destroy Nairaland very soon. I laugh, I have been on this forum since 2004 ( when it was Mobile Nigerian forum and Nairaland). I have never seen such biased nonsense. Obembet will damage the reputation of this forum with her hate. She is not a rational person, her heart is just filled with HATE, HATE, AND MORE HATE. This HATE will be the end of Nairaland.
tribelism never destroy Nairaland finish, which I call tribaland ,na obembet wan destroy am, because is a fan of Ronaldo.
Their is no different btw obembet a Ronaldo fan and u Messi fans,all of u are d same.
Two player were don make success for football in pass 12 years,na una fans wan kill una self to they abuse each others.
RUBBISH FANS

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by ThierryJay: 10:10am On Feb 15, 2023
OJEEMAH:
i watched the game at a garden not too far from my house. After the first half, I told the person that sat close to same thing. This present arsenal would not allow Bayern dominate them to this point. It was a one sided game until few mins before Mbappe’s intro.

They should just hire a coach that will build a team for them. Spending ridiculous amount to sign superstars is not the solution.

From the look of things, Man City would win UCL before PSG. They need a bit of luck to win cos they’ve been playing well in the past few seasons.

I'm actually rooting for Man City to win it cos I dont see how PSG can win with their structural issues.

PSG needs creative quality midfielders. The team is basically 7 defenders and the three musketeers.

Imagine the only world class midfielder they have is Verratti. If they had a Bernado Silva plus a Valverde Federico or Odegaard alongside Verrati, then you'd see the true might of the MMN trio.

Making Messi to deputize an attacking or central midfielder is self-limiting. It's like they completely neglected the midfield department in their recruitment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by bencr7: 10:20am On Feb 15, 2023
OJEEMAH:
d Porto own surprise me, it took Chelsea 8 years to win champion league,since they came to spotlight has big club (2004-2012),but man city is still waiting since 14 years still now(2008-2022) and PSG still waiting 11 years(2011-2022) their own have take to long, which is bad
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by BeanX(m): 10:39am On Feb 15, 2023
ambitiouschap17:

You have a sad life bitch.
Obembet is a useless guy, not a female.
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by MrBroke(m): 10:40am On Feb 15, 2023
Morphinne:

Ironically, na you no sabi watch football grin. Every critical thinker and football lover could see the changes the psg team experienced immediately Mbappe came on. PSG were heavily outplayed throughout the first half of the game and they were lucky to have a really good goalkeeper, the score line could have been worse since the first 45 mins.

So the soccer match you saw, Messi flooped abi because psg lost and he didn't score. The runs he made, the completed passes and dribbles and chances created those are table tennis stats abi. I guess you don't know how to kick a ball

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Jokerman(m): 10:48am On Feb 15, 2023
ThierryJay:

Lol thanks bro. Messi has nothing to prove again, he has delivered the World Cup as its best player. Na Mbappe still get wetin dey pursue am.

Tell Pessi to retire then, rather than being a clog in the wheel.... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ogbein Fawole Dies Of Heart Attack In Lagos 2 Weeks After Deportation / Poland Vs Argentina: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 30th Nov 2022 / Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.