Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,972 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? (11217 Views)

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / A Man Without Beard Is Still A Woman (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Nobody: 4:42am On Sep 12, 2011
@ poster, Yes! Of course
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Tjluv: 6:02am On Sep 12, 2011
Honesty,a jobless man should not think of getting married.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by itiswell1(m): 6:27am On Sep 12, 2011
Tjluv:

Honesty,a jobless man should not think of getting married.

Honestly, he shd try doing something no matter how little it is.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Joe5(m): 6:51am On Sep 12, 2011
in marriage you dont talk about one partner without the other because they should complement each other. This thread is a nice one but i suggest the topic should have read thus:
'should well educated man and woman without job get married ? ' in this way you can discuss one in relation to the other
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Joe5(m): 6:52am On Sep 12, 2011
in marriage you dont talk about one partner without the other because they should complement each other. This thread is a nice one but i suggest the topic should have read thus:
'should well educated man and woman without job get married ? ' in this way you can discuss one in relation to the other
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by corona46(f): 6:53am On Sep 12, 2011
quote author=bashy_demy link=topic=757021.msg9127257#msg9127257 date=1315791930]
am here for you corona
[quote][/quote]

lol, you guys are funny. I m neither a provider for a green card nor a supporter of your family.

Of course an rich man seems to be more attractive to a woman, BUT this doesn't mean that you participate from this. You have to give birth to the kids (you are married, but a single mother), you have to take care about him and his surrounding. These men are very very avaricious For the representation you have a nice home, a car and a few nice and expensive clothes. That s it.
You have wishes? You have to ask for ? We hate this! So most women have a job, especially when the men are rich.

You are the representative women and for fun they have other lovers (they could afford to have lovers, mostly also with kids).

therefore I prefer a poor guy wink

corona
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by nassiwa: 6:57am On Sep 12, 2011
I would marry him. Since he is well-educated, i believe he can get a good job any time.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by pendo89(f): 6:58am On Sep 12, 2011
Can his job and mine combined pay our bills and put bread on table? Then what is the issue here.
We don't remain stagnant forever so this man has great chances of climbing up the ladder if he puts his brains to use.
How many useless men with great jobs walk on planet earth?
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Joe5(m): 7:04am On Sep 12, 2011
@jenifa
a serial killer has no moral standing but the mentally slow man with moral tits is recommendable because his situation can be reversed with time only if you can be tested with patience
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Joe5(m): 7:10am On Sep 12, 2011
@jenifa
a serial killer who is not ready to make a u-turn has no moral standing but the mentally slow man is recommendable because his situation can be reversed with time only if you can be tested with patience
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Nubyme: 7:13am On Sep 12, 2011
Without a good job? Yes
jobless? No
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Tjluv: 7:21am On Sep 12, 2011
it is well:

Honestly, he shd try doing something no matter how little it is.
oh! I didn't notice the poster said "without a good job". If we can live comfortably when our finances are combined ,i'll definitely marry him.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by aduhube: 7:37am On Sep 12, 2011
Let's not forget that this guy might land a high-paying job in the nearest future.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by horny4u(f): 7:39am On Sep 12, 2011
I  am not a well educated fan, but I will marry an ambitious and credible man without a job in a second,

A proper real time hustler who has animated dreams, believes in himself, pays his tithe, believes in the Almighty, is positive and is decisive, etc in that case he is a treasure and I will marry a man like that lowokan.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by member479760: 8:42am On Sep 12, 2011
Any well educated man dey for naija atall?
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by sthnew: 8:46am On Sep 12, 2011
Some well educated men are just not ambitious. Most ladies who said yes are painting the picture of his geting a better job soon since he is well edu. Some of these men don't have what it takes to go up, & if you marry them, u need 2 stay in there level. Or do u think he will be happy if you are aiming 2 b bank manager while he's at level 8 state civil service?
So ladies, is the answer Yes if you can see no change 4 his career 4 say 10 yrs?
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Superuser(m): 8:59am On Sep 12, 2011
Although there are many guys with Television without VISION, Many with Sunglasses and can't see through the FUTURE, Many with Cars but going NO WHERE, Many with Wristwatches but can't keep to TIME!

Once he has a VISION, and can see through the FUTURE, then he is GOING SOMEWHERE. Its only a matter of Time!
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by itune1(f): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2011
education, yes, good job, yes, although these are the least of my criterias
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by nwkrix: 9:12am On Sep 12, 2011
In the SE I'd say a girl can marry an educated man with prospects but in the North like Kano state for instance, the only language that Igbo girls there understand is money. In fact, they only think right inside airtight black box.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by nwkrix: 9:15am On Sep 12, 2011
@nwkrix: , black airtight box.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by manakeagie: 9:24am On Sep 12, 2011
I can definitely get married to an educated man without a good Job because his future is bright , at any time the doors can open,
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by IbroSaunks(m): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2011
Well for a guy to marry a lady, he has to be able to take care of her, and his future family. So if the guy is jobless and intelligent, he shouldn't be in a hurry to marry a lady. The lady, if she truly loves him, should be able to wait for him till he's in a position to marry her, which , if he's really intelligent, shouldn't be long off.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by flakkygirl(f): 9:53am On Sep 12, 2011
simply put No! But i'll say yes if he has enough savings or finance to sustain a family. Marry a jobless man dat has no money, n u will regret it cos in 2yrs time you will be seeking divorce. Ladies i beg love no blind, shine una eye well well
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by pinkrex(m): 10:07am On Sep 12, 2011
Love is blind undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by aduhube: 10:11am On Sep 12, 2011
This guy might hit millions tomorrow through many means eg politics, jobs, lecturing etc
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Tosinville(m): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2011
Who are all these garbage girls who always think they're smart & intelligent enough to request for an intelligent man all the time on here?

Rokiatu madam, do u think you're intelligent just because u get serious al the time here just to look smart & intelligent to ppl u can never meet in your whole existence, like they said Mr_cork might be more intelligent than u in reality so forget about what he does here al the time cos we're also here for fun at the same time.

If they ask question like this in an interview: Lady, Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? Yes/No probably with reasons (cos questions like this is an optional one) but ur own answer will be if he's intelligent? smh! i can see how intelligent you're.

Your instinct should've let u know that a WELL-educated man should be smart & intelligent enough to obtain the highest degree in the university b4 u start typing shitt here.

Moreso, to me those whom i believe to be intelligent always reasons before saying things NOT to talk before reasoning thats why guys on here do ask that, you that you're looking for an intelligent man, are you intelligent yourself?

Lastly, there so many reasons why well-educated folks with first grade or second class upper etc can't get a job or good jobs in Nigeria, so don't him look as if he's not intelligent enough thats why he can't get a job.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by atasteve: 10:36am On Sep 12, 2011
Also we need to consider if he is having any vision (clear picture of his purpose in life); if YES, then the man has great potential.

The issue of marriage is another chapter entirely, the parameters for getting married are quite many and having job is just one out of them!
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 12, 2011
Oh lawd! Y are you guys taking it personally! It is what she wants, its not like she said nairaland guys are not intelligent, so why du u wanna crucify her? Being educated doesn't necesarily
mean one is intelligent,else I'd a
ssume all educated people are intelligent while the few uneducated ones are not intelligent,

Or maybe she actually did hit some nerves, who knows?
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Joe5(m): 10:46am On Sep 12, 2011
horny4u:

I  am not a well educated fan, but I will marry an ambitious and credible man without a job in a second,

A proper real time hustler who has animated dreams, believes in himself, pays his tithe, believes in the Almighty, is positive and is decisive, etc in that case he is a treasure and I will marry a man like that lowokan.
lady do mean what you wrote here:
marry a jobless man in a second just because he is intelligent.
Just hope your minds eye isnt blind
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Geomel: 10:51am On Sep 12, 2011
Wow that's an interest question,if i may say,yes because bright future awaits that man with the help of God.
www.web4lagos.com
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Tosinville(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2011
Some folks are hilarious & obnoxious at the same time through the way they ask dumb arse questions on here, how can a man who try his best possible to obtain the highest degree in the university don't have a vision, focus, ambition or determination in life just because he can't get a job at the moment? who are all these bunch of garbages with yeye questions? abeg make una fly.

Poster, na only you dey reason well with your post o jare!, the temperature in Nigeria can't make many ppl to reason well, sun dey really dey fire their heads.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 12, 2011
How many women are with good jobs? Must every educated man has to become a millionaire? This mentality in our society is a destructive one if not properly checked. In a country like Nigeria, we should ask ourselves the question how many good jobs are available in the country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! / Girls View About Tall Slim Guys / 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.