Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? (11198 Views)

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / A Man Without Beard Is Still A Woman (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by MrsChima1(f): 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2011
pinkrex:

Whats the difference? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Go check the dictionary for the meaning of 'spice'

Sugar is sweet. That's difference. Go check the dictionary for the meaning of these nuts.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by MrCork17: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2011
Mrs, Chima. errmm  you not really a wifey material. And I mean it in a good way wink
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by MrsChima1(f): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs, Chima. errmm  you not really a wifey material. And I mean it in a good way wink

Good. That mean you will stay off my nuts from now on right?
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by corona46(f): 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2011
Here is Germany different from Nigeria.

Many women are more educated than men, but we don't really care about that. Good jobs are rare to find also here.

So many men are staying at home as houseman while to women earns the money.

Where is the problem?

corona

Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2011
corona46:

Here is Germany different from Nigeria.

Many women are more educated than men, but we don't really care about that. Good jobs are rare to find also here.

So many men are staying at home as houseman while to women earns the money.

Where is the problem?

corona

My husband best be earnng dough like I am. What nonsense is called house husband. Shame for catch my Ekiti face. tongue

But ofcourse, I'll inevitably be earning more money with my career cool
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Tosinville(m): 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2011
ok
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2011
If financial crisis like the US happened in Nigeria it would be a test for our girls. And, I know quite a large numbers of them will leave their men.

This prove that only the rich are going to get the best of our girls! Single guys take note!
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2011
all4naija:

If financial crisis like the US happened in Nigeria it would be a test for our girls. And, [size=28pt]I know quite a large numbers of them will leave their men.[/size]

This prove that only the rich are going to get the best of our girls! Single guys take note!

That's no doubt the ideal thing to do for girls who do not want to suffer. Who wants to hang on to a lazy azz man?
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by corona46(f): 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2011
getting jobless means not automatically lazy!

and what is bad being a houseman ?b shocked

Where is written that the man has to be provider of the family?
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Tosinville(m): 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2011
Houseman? lol
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2011
corona46:

getting jobless means not automatically lazy!

No it doesn't. I quite agree. 3-6 Mos is enough to find some sort of job with a credible  degree for a well-educated man.

corona46:

[size=28pt]and what is bad being a houseman ?b shocked[/size]

What a question. Moving on. . .

corona46:

Where is written that the man has to be provider of the family?

In every sensible woman's personal diary.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2011
Tosinville:

Houseman? lol

Can you just imagine. Me thinks the chick's husband is a houseman.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2011
Na Houseman abi House Husband? cool
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2011
ken.eguae:

Na Houseman abi House Husband? cool

Potatoe potato. Still same gutter label.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2011
@Ileke-IdI

Lazy ass man because he didn't have good job!? Should women sit their ass out home and let men take care of everything!?Isn't that a lazy ass for women too!

This kind of feminism is taking women to know where better at the end. Well educated guy with a good job is not easy to find or else the ladies want to remain single. The blame is not from the guys in this case but from girls who are picky!  

Come on! There is nothing much that really differentiate man from woman.What a man can do a woman can do better - the ladies used to say.  At least, a man can't marry a women who is not well educated with no job!
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by corona46(f): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2011
there is nothing to laugh about  wink. Homework done by the husband.

I guess this would be nothing for a proud Nigerian man. But this is reality here.

In 10 years the situation will have been changes also in Nigeria.

this is called emancipation  cheesy
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2011
all4naija:

@Ileke-IdI

Lazy Bottom man because he didn't have good job!? Should women sit their Bottom out home and let men take care of everything!?Isn't that a lazy Bottom for women too!

Who said anything about a woman sitting her arse at home?
Although it's perfectly sound for a woman to stay home and take care of her children till the youngest one gets to a certain age. It's not something that I'd be found of doing, but it's the ideal method to ensure that her child does not go astray.

My point is. . . . both spouses go to work.

This kind of feminism is taking women to know where better at the end. Well educated guy with a good job is not easy to find or else the ladies want to remain single. The blame is not from the guys in this case but from girls who are picky! 

This has nothing to do with my post. Skipping.

Come on! There is nothing much that really differentiate man from woman.What a man can do a woman can do better - the ladies used to say.  At least, a man can't marry a women who is not well educated with no job!

Still skipping.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2011
corona46:

there is nothing to laugh about  wink. [size=28pt]Homework done by the husband.[/size]

I guess this would be nothing for a proud Nigerian man. But this is reality here.

In 10 years the situation will have been changes also in Nigeria.

this is called emancipation  cheesy

My husband can go to work and still do some house work.

He does not automatically turn crippled whenever his foot steps on our "WELCOME" rug.

So . . . . that's not enough excuse.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2011
@Ileke-IdI

Where are you headed, if not for the feminism thing?
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2011
all4naija:

@Ileke-IdI

Where are you headed, if not for the feminism thing?

Obviously not.

Dont count your chicks before they hatch.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2011
^^^^
That's not too straight at the point!

Well, tell me where you are headed?
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2011
all4naija:

^^^^
That's not too straight at the point!

[size=28pt]Well, tell me where you are headed?[/size]

MAN GO WORK. WOMAN GO WORK. BOTH GO WORK. MONEY IN BOTH WAYS. FAMILY HAPPY.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2011
@Ileke-IdI

Okay! That's always the best way!

In this case the guys is well educated and couldn't find a good job. For that simple reason many of our girls say they aren't having anything to do with that. That's very typical of our girls though!I think it's one of the basic reasons why our guys are going to very extreme lengths to make money because they know that's the only thing most of our girls understand.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2011
all4naija:

@Ileke-IdI

Okay! That's always the best way!

In this case the guys is well educated and couldn't find a good job. For that simple reason many of our girls say they aren't having anything to do with that. That's very typical of our girls though!I think it's one of the basic reasons why our guys are going to very extreme lengths to make money because they know that's the only thing most of our girls understand.

What are you discussing exactly?

1. Job employment with a great degree?

2. Yearly salary?

Well, I'm discussing getting a job that atleast has a stable yearly income, my large income will help stabilize our home. I'm not found of housing a jobless man.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2011
^^^^
woohoo!

I quite agree with your comments not in line with what the OP ask about. Jobless man is responsible for his problem, he's no excuse at all to be jobless!
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by wasobia(m): 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2011
Most discussion on this forum lacks quality and honesty. The unfortunate part is some folks comes here to lean on others advise.

No woman (Pagan or Religious) in this 21st Century can survive a man without a good job for 10years moreso if the woman has prospect. I know a neighbor who married a medical doctor husband at LUTH, the lady grew and waxed stronger in a prominent financial institution to the extent that she owns 2 cars (SUV + Car) while the husband rides a push and pull car. Marriage already collapse with a 4 year old daughter sharing in the pain of divorce.

The list goes on an on! The most important is to marry a loving, caring, God fearing and intelligent but educated to a "level" man with tenacity/doggedness to navigate through the thick and thin of life. Such people go a long way.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by aduhube: 1:26am On Sep 13, 2011
Can I say that we have misplaced our values? Money money ,money.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by MrsChima1(f): 6:23am On Sep 13, 2011
I dey chop chop college degree? angry angry undecided
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by pinkrex(m): 9:14am On Sep 13, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Sugar is sweet. That's difference. Go check the dictionary for the meaning of these nuts.

So who is nuts undecided undecided undecided

Im pretty surprised at your sensitivity grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by aduhube: 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2011
He is not rich, but he is educated and ambitious. Can I go?
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by MrsChima1(f): 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2011
pinkrex:

So who is nuts undecided undecided undecided

Im pretty surprised at your sensitivity grin grin grin

You don't get out much do you? Oops I answered my own question. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by MrCork17: 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2011
A farmer or a mechanic will definatley settle for Mrs Chima. She aint your usual wifey material (no oofeinse) undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments / Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix) / Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.