Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? (11211 Views)

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / A Man Without Beard Is Still A Woman (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Eiregirl(f): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2011
I think love should come first. Yes money is important, the bills need to be paid, but it's not & should not be the deciding factor on who you marry! I met a jobless man over 6 years ago, I fell in love with him, knowing that he had no job & no money. I have my own job & my own money. I married the same guy over 3 years ago, still with no job & no money, but we had love. Now we are still married, very happily with gorgeous children & he has a job & money  smiley I am so happy I didn't let him go because he didn't have a job or money to support me. I am able to support myself & wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2011
How many women are with good jobs? Must every educated man has to become a millionaire? This mentality in our society is a destructive one if not properly checked. In a country like Nigeria, we should ask ourselves the question how many good jobs are available in the country?
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Tosinville(m): 11:02am On Sep 12, 2011
All4naija

Thanks man, good comment, intelligent reply.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by pinkrex(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2011
Just a question and many are raining insults and abuses undecided undecided undecided

Most of you cannot comment without drawing attention with insults especially when its unwarranted!!
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Tosinville(m): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2011
Bhusayor

I know you're dedicating that reply to me so let me answer you straight up. Madam, i don't have anything against Rokiatu but i was only trying to bring the facts out about her so don't think she got on my nerves Naw! thats a wrong thought.

You stated that intelligence is what Rokiatu wants in a man, aight? so let me ask you one thing since you're speaking on her behalf, and since she love chanting intelligent man in every threads on here.

Can Rokiatu marry an intelligent man without being educated?
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by pinkrex(m): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2011
Eiregirl:

I think love should come first. Yes money is important, the bills need to be paid, but it's not & should not be the deciding factor on who you marry! I met a jobless man over 6 years ago, I fell in love with him, knowing that he had no job & no money. I have my own job & my own money. I married the same guy over 3 years ago, still with no job & no money, but we had love. Now we are still married, very happily with gorgeous children & he has a job & money  smiley I am so happy I didn't let him go because he didn't have a job or money to support me. I am able to support myself & wouldn't have it any other way!!!

Love is blind undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by pinkrex(m): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2011
Tosinville:

Bhusayor

I know you're dedicating that reply to me so let me answer you straight up. Madam, i don't have anything against Rokiatu but i was only trying to bring the facts out about her so don't think she got on my nerves Naw! thats a wrong thought.

You stated that intelligence is what Rokiatu wants in a man, aight? so let me ask you one thing since you're speaking on her behalf, and since she love chanting intelligent man in every threads on here.

Can Rokiatu marry an intelligent man without being educated?

Facts without tact or diplomacy undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by aduhube: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2011
@ all4naija.Good points! @Eiregirl. good example there!.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Tosinville(m): 11:27am On Sep 12, 2011
Pinkrex

Bros, abeg if you can't check some previous posts and mine too for u to know what led to this abeg fly.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Eiregirl(f): 11:28am On Sep 12, 2011
@pinkrex - Is that a good or a bad thing
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Tosinville(m): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2011
^^I'm also wondering
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Eiregirl(f): 11:32am On Sep 12, 2011
Well thankfully it seems it was a good think in my own situation. I would HATE to think I've let a good man go simply because he didn't have the job or financial means that I desire for him.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Tosinville(m): 11:37am On Sep 12, 2011
^^Majority of Nigerian women don't think like this, they reason upside down.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Eiregirl(f): 11:41am On Sep 12, 2011
You've probably guessed I'm not Nigerian then wink
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by pinkrex(m): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2011
Tosinville:

Pinkrex

Bros, abeg if you can't check some previous posts and mine too for u to know what led to this abeg fly.

you lack common sense, are you sure you understood what i posted earlier? As a matured mind you claim to have I expect you to be retracting your earlier comments undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by pinkrex(m): 11:46am On Sep 12, 2011
Eiregirl:

@pinkrex - Is that a good or a bad thing

What do you think hon??

Because i obviously blamed his comments! undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Tosinville(m): 11:57am On Sep 12, 2011
Pinkrex

And have i ever mention your name in my post that you sounds so obnoxious with ur previous post? am i hitting a nerve here? is your conscience judging you dat ur comment sound so dumb? who the hell are you? must u stalk me to talk to me? bros, u must be suffering from down's syndrome, goat.

Eiregirl

If i say MAJORITY of Nigerian women don't reason like that doesn't mean you're not Nigerian. haba! LOL
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Eiregirl(f): 11:59am On Sep 12, 2011
Well I'm simply stating that I'm not!!!
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Tosinville(m): 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2011
Ok i understand but with my MAJORITY means you might probably be a Nigerian woman thats what i mean.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by pinkrex(m): 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2011
Tosinville:

Pinkrex

And have i ever mention your name in my post that you sounds so obnoxious with your previous post? am i hitting a nerve here? is your conscience judging you dat your comment sound so dumb? who the hell are you? must u stalk me to talk to me? bros, u must be suffering from down's syndrome, goat.

Stalk you shocked shocked shocked shocked

I dont even know you bruva! I hardly know people's name on here, I just comment based on my observation and opinion. I'm somebody you can never be tongue, And for the syndrome ish, what should i expect from a not so gentleman like you? Garbage in garbage out undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Theblessed(f): 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2011
[size=16pt]Well, can't see why not!

Yes, if he has the potential and aspirations for life - to develop and achieve in life and not the kind that hide behind his laziness and give millions of excuses that prevented him from becoming our president then, go for it!

You need a hard working man, a go-getter plus those colourful certificates and skills, whom you can achieve together with.
And, not the kind, that accumulate colourful certificates with no prospect, no ambition or drive - a dreamer, that you can do without!

Good luck!

[/size]
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Afam4eva(m): 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2011
If he's educated(not just a graduate), then it means in no time he will get back. Marrying someone with prospects is the way to go. I wonder why girls find it difficult marrying someone that has a future. They'll rather marry a millionaire whose source of wealth is unknown.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Egbagirl(f): 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2011
Yes I can. Marriage is not about money. Although it is a very important factor, it is not the MOST important. Money doesnt buy happiness. Id rather have someone with whom I can have intellectual discussions, mess around, have fun n build my community than have a rich fool as a husband. 'sides, if he's well-educated (i mean a good all round education) then he is prolly on his way to making money.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by pinkrex(m): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2011
The ladies are very very saucy in giving cyber opinions o, when reality beckons it will be a different case undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Barrywhite8620: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2011
pinkrex:

The ladies are very very saucy in giving cyber opinions o, when reality beckons it will be a different case undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

True talk oooooo.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by pinkrex(m): 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2011
Theblessed:

[size=16pt]Well, can't see why not!

Yes, if he has the potential and aspirations for life - to develop and achieve in life and not the kind that hide behind his laziness and give millions of excuses that prevented him from becoming our president then, go for it!

You need a hard working man, a go-getter plus those colourful certificates and skills, whom you can achieve together with.
And, not the kind, that accumulate colourful certificates with no prospect, no ambition or drive - a dreamer, that you can do without!

Good luck!

[/size]

You have just qualified the abilities of a working class man. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Hambolaj01(m): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2011
God willing, a well educated man will surely get a good job one day.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by Nayah(f): 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2011
To be honest I can, in short or middle term because I'd truly believe he'd do his best to find a job and sometimes life is quite difficult so I might give him a chance, but in long term I must admit that it could be a problem for two main reasons

- Finances of our future family
- His own pride, he might become very irritated and frustrated which could lead to problems in our couple
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by aduhube: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2011
@Egbagirl that' true!
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by pinkrex(m): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2011
All round sugar coated tongues angry angry angry angry, esp. the ladies angry shocked, Mtcheeew undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by MrsChima1(f): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2011
I have been giving salt tongues! angry angry angry angry
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? by pinkrex(m): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I have been giving salt tongues! angry angry angry angry

Whats the difference? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Go check the dictionary for the meaning of 'spice'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your View About Social Network Love? / Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos / HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.