Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,218 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Albino Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Albino Sex (5537 Views)

Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video / Should I Marry Albino? / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Albino Sex by tnerro1(m): 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
For the first time in my life, I had sex with an albino babe. I was just driving down a street in garki on Monday evening when I saw this very yellow babe working down the road in a red tight fitting gown. The way her ass cheeks were slapping each other really made me take notice. I pulled over and called her over and asked her to get in that I was going to drop her where she was going to. It was after she got in I realized she was an albino. But the memory of the way her ass was shaking really encouraged me to press on. While I was stopping to pick her , I nearly got caught by those agberos that like to disturb private cars picking people along the road, but before they could get to me I zoomed and we had a good laugh over it which sort of broke the ice between us.

We went to a joint nearby where we had light refreshments and talked for a while. She said she was on her way to kubwa and it was getting late , since it was off my route I offered to give her some money for fare but she laughed and reminded me that I said I would take her anywhere she was going to ( why girls like to dey remember every little detail self). I told her I had to be in games village but if she promised to wear this red dress tomorrow ( being valentine), I would drop her where she was going to. So I dropped her off at the area 1 roundabout with arrangements being made for us to see tomorrow, as I drove to games village, I just kept thinking of the way her ass was slapping each other in her red dress and wondering how it will feel to hit her seriously from behind…..

3 Likes

Re: Albino Sex by 1Battery(m): 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
So what now happened,aby did it happen today. shocked
Re: Albino Sex by latexxbro(m): 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ok, so come and finish it o
Re: Albino Sex by ozome15(m): 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
Nice story line
Re: Albino Sex by tnerro1(m): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2023
Since the next day was valentine and I had made previous arrangements with my babe for an evening hangout, that means our nacking had to be a daytime something. Since both of us were working in the garki area, I had to find a lounge around that area so as to reduce the stress of moving from one area to another, so I checked google maps and chose one opposite the Garki market.

So when I got home , I called my banker friend to raise me some cash cause I wouldn’t like to do transfers in such cases cause my babe na my account officer for her bank ( for this Nigeria, try sabi important persons ooo, and I no mean only big men or women, try sabi ur local petrol attendant, try sabi ur area boys in ur area, no too dress near police cause trust me if u sabi ur area boys u no go need police, try sabi the rank and file Nepa officials, try sabi the people working under ur bank branch manager if the manager is not assessable cause e get why)

My banker friend told me to come in the morning that he will arrange 50k cash for me. The next day I went to the bank, if you see the way the guy was telling costumers that there was no money but the guy still give me 50k cash, I tell myself for my mind say this guy no go make heaven . grin

So all arrangements were in place to nack this albino babe on valentine “daytime” grin…..

2 Likes

Re: Albino Sex by Pells1: 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2023
You have made it in life 🤣🤣
You can now die in piece 😊😊

13 Likes

Re: Albino Sex by Godoverevery: 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
Pells1:

Bro honestly you a motherfcuker....u just paralyzed me for here with this your comment.

Zero Bleep given.

U just murder him just like that.......U got no chill...oh lord

4 Likes

Re: Albino Sex by Pells1: 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
Godoverevery:

Bro honestly you a motherfcuker....u just paralyzed me for here with this your comment.

Zero Bleep given.

U just murder him just like that.......U got no chill...oh lord

You are game
You are very intelligent and smart 🤝
Re: Albino Sex by LikeAking: 10:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
Lies.

U fit even scope girl?
Re: Albino Sex by capetownboyz(m): 11:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
Make una free am to arrange talk finish na ..oga oo.
Re: Albino Sex by jclassiq(m): 12:36am On Feb 16, 2023
tnerro1:
For the first time in my life, I had sex with an albino babe. I was just driving down a street in garki on Monday evening when I saw this very yellow babe working down the road in a red tight fitting gown. The way her ass cheeks were slapping each other really made me take notice. I pulled over and called her over and asked her to get in that I was going to drop her where she was going to. It was after she got in I realized she was an albino. But the memory of the way her ass was shaking really encouraged me to press on. While I was stopping to pick her , I nearly got caught by those agberos that like to disturb private cars picking people along the road, but before they could get to me I zoomed and we had a good laugh over it which sort of broke the ice between us.

We went to a joint nearby where we had light refreshments and talked for a while. She said she was on her way to kubwa and it was getting late , since it was off my route I offered to give her some money for fare but she laughed and reminded me that I said I would take her anywhere she was going to ( why girls like to dey remember every little detail self). I told her I had to be in games village but if she promised to wear this red dress tomorrow ( being valentine), I would drop her where she was going to. So I dropped her off at the area 1 roundabout with arrangements being made for us to see tomorrow, as I drove to games village, I just kept thinking of the way her ass was slapping each other in her red dress and wondering how it will feel to hit her seriously from behind…..

Abeg how area 1 take connect to kubwa? I don reason am tire like this...

1 Like

Re: Albino Sex by Smartguyboy(m): 2:57am On Feb 16, 2023
Where person want see albino Bleep?
The only one I Dey see for my estate na olosho she Dey come hustle for night and I don’t do olosho .

1 Like

Re: Albino Sex by Judybash93(m): 4:46am On Feb 16, 2023
You're a hoe bro grin
Re: Albino Sex by Risingsunn: 5:04am On Feb 16, 2023
Come and finish what u started
Re: Albino Sex by oz4real83(m): 6:22am On Feb 16, 2023
tnerro1:
Since the next day was valentine and I had made previous arrangements with my babe for an evening hangout, that means our nacking had to be a daytime something. Since both of us were working in the garki area, I had to find a lounge around that area so as to reduce the stress of moving from one area to another, so I checked google maps and chose one opposite the Garki market.

So when I got home , I called my banker friend to raise me some cash cause I wouldn’t like to do transfers in such cases cause my babe na my account officer for her bank ( for this Nigeria, try sabi important persons ooo, and I no mean only big men or women, try sabi ur local petrol attendant, try sabi ur area boys in ur area, no too dress near police cause trust me if u sabi ur area boys u no go need police, try sabi the rank and file Nepa officials, try sabi the people working under ur bank branch manager if the manager is not assessable cause e get why)

My banker friend told me to come in the morning that he will arrange 50k cash for me. The next day I went to the bank, if you see the way the guy was telling costumers that there was no money but the guy still give me 50k cash, I tell myself for my mind say this guy no go make heaven . grin

So all arrangements were in place to nack this albino babe on valentine “daytime” grin…..
they will lie to customers that there is no money while they give to people like you, POS agents and other people, this has created anger in the hearts of customers and has led to the destruction of bank premises and their properties, this is a case of you can't eat your cake and have it back. I hope the profit they made from POS agents and your relationship with them, is enough to rebuild the destroyed banks undecided
Re: Albino Sex by tnerro1(m): 9:54am On Feb 16, 2023
jclassiq:

Abeg how area 1 take connect to kubwa? I don reason am tire like this...

Area 1 to Berger, Berger to kubwa

2 Likes

Re: Albino Sex by Prettygirl200(f): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2023
Pells1:
Lol the story get as e be
Re: Albino Sex by Bobchucky: 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
Oga finish your story la
Re: Albino Sex by MrOreo(m): 7:47am On Feb 22, 2023
Abi OP don nack albino come "pass away"? grin Anybody that knows him should please check up on him.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Help!! The Olosho I Carried Last Night Turned Into A Man This Morning!! (graphic / Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? / What Is Wrong If Your Girlfriend Is Taller Than You:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.