Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances (13375 Views)

Court Stops Buhari, CBN, Others From Suspending Currency Swap Policy / APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates / Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by Heffalump(m): 6:05am On Feb 18, 2023
It's now very clear that the real enemies of Nigeria are in APC
Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by slowice(m): 6:13am On Feb 18, 2023
These are the unstable and criminally minded character that supports tinubu.

Men in their numbers patiently and angrily waiting to pounce on our national cake and devour it to nothing.

Men who are proud to show off their wealth without enterprise.

Nigerians,be wise...nothing good will come out of tinubu's presidency,too many parasites hanging around him will make buhari a saint.
VOTE WISELY, VOTE LP. Support a good course for the love of your country .
Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by Enemyofpeace: 6:28am On Feb 18, 2023
Nonsense! Absolute nonsense

My crush just posted a new picture right now, abeg help me spell ‘’gojos’’ as in ‘‘you look gojos"
Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by Chetas81(m): 6:36am On Feb 18, 2023
Story for the unknown ghost
Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by Zeezenho: 6:41am On Feb 18, 2023
Racoon:
After the disastrous outing of his crowne app on goggle store, the adamu enter full time politics.

Because they are poorly educated and lazy they only thing they are good at is free money from politics.
Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by Hydroxide(m): 6:48am On Feb 18, 2023
APC cares for the common man kill you there. Idiot
Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by fineboynl(m): 6:56am On Feb 18, 2023
Tadaj:
Please kindly help to acknowledge and report to nearest police station if found. Thanks.
post Ur vin. Plate number can be removed.
Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by itsRhamzy: 8:41am On Feb 18, 2023
Obaofaba:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

End of discussion!!!
I'll bet my 2 balls he'd never win or smell Aso Rock seat 💺. I'm in the north and I don't see anyone calling Tinubu or willing to vote him. How is Tinubu going to win?

Make Feb 25 come ASAP so that we'll find out how loved BAT truly is nationwide. InCUMMING indeed.
Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by mabea: 9:12am On Feb 18, 2023
Bupotura:
All BRT money goes to Tinubu's nephew.
All market levies go to Tinubu's daughter
All billboard levies go to Tinubu's son
All taxes and tolls levies go to Tinubu

When I look at the billions Tinubu is taking home monthly just because he is Lagos ex-governor and I look at how Peter Obi rejected everything, including his gratuity, I must confess I am very tempted to vote Obi.

But then I started salivating at the possibility of

1. President Bola Tinubu in charge of the Treasury & NDLEA (to check heroin trafficking)
2. Vice President Shettima in charge of Security and Counter Terrorism (like he promised)
3. Senior Advocate Festus Keyamo as Attorney General
4. Nasir El-rufai as Minister of Defense
5. Ganduje as Minister of Finance
6. MC Oluomo as Minister for Transport
7. Adamu Garba as Minister of information

Realizing that these individuals will be part of the cabinet of a new government that will try to rescue us from 8 years of hardship imposed by APC

I hereby declare that as a professional tribal bigot and naturally wicked, utterly hopeless and irredeemable Urchin, I will vote BAT
I sorry for you
Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by Mylove55(f): 9:20am On Feb 18, 2023
Racoon:

See the were hypocrite dey glorify his mumuism? After Buhari put a final nail on their coffin, they are now talking in calmer tone as their jankara supreme court judgement order have been relegated into the dustbin of history.
as for me, I'm still obeying supreme court order, because even US president can not disobey supreme court order
Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by IpobAntidote: 9:24am On Feb 18, 2023
Racoon:

See the were hypocrite dey glorify his mumuism? After Buhari put a final nail on their coffin, they are now talking in calmer tone as their jankara supreme court judgement order have been relegated into the dustbin of history.

Always reasoning like a rat, I bet real Racoons are smarter than you. You go wail and cry tire after Tinubu wins. I'm already ready for all the excuses and wailing that will start by Saturday night. Your pandora packaged IPOB fraud project is dead on arrival.
Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by Mylove55(f): 9:25am On Feb 18, 2023
itsRhamzy:
I'll bet my 2 balls he'd never win or smell Aso Rock seat 💺. I'm in the north and I don't see anyone calling Tinubu or willing to vote him. How is Tinubu going to win?

Make Feb 25 come ASAP so that we'll find out how loved BAT truly is nationwide. InCUMMING indeed.
which name did you hear,
Nobody is also mentioning atiku name in the north or south

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State / Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking / Police Uses Teargas On "Freezakzaky" Protesters In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.