Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Please Help, See What A Girl I Met In The Club Did - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, See What A Girl I Met In The Club Did (2862 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, See What A Girl I Met In The Club Did by Andyblaze: 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
I don't understand it why
Because how will I give u head very well and then when u give me u will go out to spit, but me I swallow all her juice. Is it fair?
Re: Please Help, See What A Girl I Met In The Club Did by Uten9z(m): 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
grin grin grin why do guys do that?
Re: Please Help, See What A Girl I Met In The Club Did by Uten9z(m): 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
She is probably imagining u lavishing and gulping all the oozes she nursed from plenty underserved strokes that she received and she's mouthing u dirty cloak too. grin what a mystery

1 Like

Re: Please Help, See What A Girl I Met In The Club Did by Kimiso(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
Of what benefits would it done to her if she swallowed your cunt

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, See What A Girl I Met In The Club Did by KdpMaster: 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
Andyblaze:
I don't understand it why
Because how will I give u head very well and then when u give me u will go out to spit, but me I swallow all her juice. Is it fair?
What you just did kill a mechanic
He travel for a burial and went to olosho com give head the Friday night. The following day that was the actual burial was spent in hospital he didn't make it. His mouth and tongue 👅 swollen and he couldn't breathe properly and got choke.
Re: Please Help, See What A Girl I Met In The Club Did by Amarisco(f): 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
KdpMaster:

What you just did kill a mechanic
He travel for a burial and went to olosho com give head the Friday night. The following day that was the actual burial was spent in hospital he didn't make it. His mouth and tongue 👅 swollen and he couldn't breathe properly and got choke.

Wtf 🤣
Re: Please Help, See What A Girl I Met In The Club Did by fyzaila: 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
Dirty things. Place that hardly see water. Some after using the toilet won't even clean up properly and someone's child would put his/her mouth there. Yhuk
Re: Please Help, See What A Girl I Met In The Club Did by MyExpression(m): 12:19am On Aug 05, 2023
She be mgbèkè.
She no sabi give BJ...na ur head put her under pressure.

Or maybe she dey get those their women hormonal episodes, so the dk kinda tastes somehow in her mouth.

Or ur precum dey taste somehow...maybe urine-salty, so she gats spit it out.

I'll go with option one...you'd be shocked how many olosho no sabi do work....the one and only thing they are supposed to be good at!
Re: Please Help, See What A Girl I Met In The Club Did by heed101(m): 12:58am On Aug 05, 2023
Andy welcome back. Ex Troll of the year.
Re: Please Help, See What A Girl I Met In The Club Did by KingLennon(m): 7:23am On Aug 05, 2023
fyzaila:
Dirty things. Place that hardly see water. Some after using the toilet won't even clean up properly and someone's child would put his/her mouth there. Yhuk
I swear....very disgusting. Guys get mind o

1 Like

Re: Please Help, See What A Girl I Met In The Club Did by Jifok7: 8:33am On Aug 05, 2023
Make una try dey keep secrets abeg.

Re: Please Help, See What A Girl I Met In The Club Did by AmancalledGod: 9:34am On Aug 05, 2023
Men wey dey give head una dey try ohhh, God forbid i do that.
If my preek and finger 🤞 can't do it better, then i don't think my tongue 👅 can it more better.
Re: Please Help, See What A Girl I Met In The Club Did by PapaNnamdi: 11:17am On Aug 05, 2023
Indomie genZ generation nor knw that OP Andyblaze ,
If you de find king of mad ppl on nairaland, na Andyblaze be their papa,
Re: Please Help, See What A Girl I Met In The Club Did by Purvan(m): 11:31am On Aug 05, 2023
Hope say your wife know say you day run away match
Re: Please Help, See What A Girl I Met In The Club Did by Silentgroper(m): 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
fyzaila:

your gender type though

🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦
Re: Please Help, See What A Girl I Met In The Club Did by fyzaila: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2023
Silentgroper:

your gender type though

🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

My gender what?
Re: Please Help, See What A Girl I Met In The Club Did by Silentgroper(m): 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
inside him and Mr cork .. I no know who get skushi for head pass...
Re: Please Help, See What A Girl I Met In The Club Did by Silentgroper(m): 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
fyzaila:

My gender what?

na Gos go help una
Re: Please Help, See What A Girl I Met In The Club Did by fyzaila: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
Silentgroper:

na Gos go help una

Gos?
Your gender don't need help shey? undecided
Re: Please Help, See What A Girl I Met In The Club Did by BOSSkesh(m): 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
I swear dem no Know grin
Andyblaze welcome back mad man

(1) (Reply)

Something I Noticed About Some Guys / Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive / Daddy & Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.