Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day (22949 Views)

Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) / Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) / I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by salbis(m): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
A very good one!
Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by KingOfTheDamned: 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
Na man you be, not those cursed Tinubu supporters who will rather buy an ashewo a gift than their own mother's

1 Like

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Isabi4lov: 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
God bless you for this .

Gonna do this for my momma someday smiley

1 Like

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by SHINJA: 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
Where Ur papa own?

4 Likes

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Kaycee54321(m): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
Congrats to Mama.

May her joy never cease.

Someday, your kids will take good care of your wife at her old age too...if you play your cards right.

4 Likes

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
She deserves it, but if I were you, this wouldn't get to the knowledge of nairalanders

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by ShaqFu: 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Previous Thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7554446/want-get-car-mum-please

This last Valentine's day 14th February, 2023 was the happiest day of my life.

I felt the kind of joy I have never felt before seeing my Mama so exhilarated that she is reaping the fruits of her Labour.

For all those that wish to do good things for their Parents, I pray that the Lord makes it easy for you πŸ™
The Lord is in your neighbourhood.

And for those that have the means but are yet to make moves for their Parents, kindly consider. I am sure you will never regret the decision.
you did well. God will replenish your pocket. πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by StrongAlphMale: 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Previous Thread

I felt the kind of joy I have never felt before seeing my Mama so exhilarated that she is reaping the fruits of her Labour.

For all those that wish to do good things for their Parents, I pray that the Lord makes it easy for you πŸ™

And for those that have the means but are yet to make moves for their Parents, kindly consider. I am sure you will never regret the decision.

It's a good thing you bought this car for your mom instead of a Nigerian parasite and liability disguising as a gf. We're super proud of you for this Great deed. Keep it up!

5 Likes

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Kenosky1: 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Previous Thread

Kudos my brother, how much you buy the car?

1 Like

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Jackipapa: 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
God will continue to bless you. I am praying for a day like this.

1 Like

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
The rate at which fathers are neglected ehn... I use to have that sentiment until I became a dad... na Man Dey Carry everything but na women Dey collect the glory

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Ezemann(m): 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Previous Thread

What of your dad

5 Likes

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by abuhusna1: 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
Mindlog:
Nice one.

How mothers seems to be the default setting of overwhelming majority, to be the recipients of such gifts. :πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"I wanna make mama proud" but rarely "I wanna make papa proud".

Make we dey try to dey remember our papas, though I know that is a "no go area" for some as it invokes some painful childhood memories.☹️
Fathers needs to stop allowing mothers use them as instruments of threat to the children cos it easily create bad feelings between father and child while the mother continues to appear saint and good

5 Likes

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by advanceDNA: 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
The wife and mother inlaw left the chat/thread
Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Linuxdomains: 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
And what did you buy for dad? hope you did not buy him 'hot drink'.

2 Likes

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by ceejay80s(m): 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
God bless u ,
U try but u for just close eye buy aeroplane fΓ³r her
Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Nweike1: 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Previous Thread

God bless you abundantly in Jesus mighty name. You will never lack

1 Like

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by debbaron2011: 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
Dont forget the sacrifice of your DAD and make him happy too.

5 Likes

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by StrongAlphMale: 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
lansile:
She deserves it, but if I were you, this wouldn't get to the knowledge of nairalanders

Why shouldn't it get to Nairalanders knowledge?

Oga this is to teach those simps a lesson. The op isn't one. A simp man will rather waster that money purchasing a car for a hoe and a hookup girl disguising herself as a gf. Them plenty for this nairaland. So the ops's post was highly necessary for them to gain understanding that the only women God created you as a man to maintain is your mother your sisters and your wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Zacks43: 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Previous Thread

May God continue to bless you and lift you higher. Amen

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Enemyofpeace: 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
And so? Make we fry stone because of that? Na so una go dey spoil person mind for here, like sey person no dey pray or struggle like una. I never buy myself a bicycle, not to talk of buy a car for my mother. Mtcheeeeeeew!

Mynd44 where you dey?

1 Like

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by copyrites: 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Congratulations. May your children buy your wife (their mother) a car too. cool cool

4 Likes

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by NACiousJoe(f): 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
Waooo! this is so sweet. God will bless you more and your children will do same and more to you even before you get to that age in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by brightDdon(m): 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Previous Thread

Nice one bro...
God bless you.

If i were you,the car would have been for my parent not necessary just for mom.

Unless dad already has him own car hence the need for mom to own one too( a better one) .
Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Haveyoueatentod: 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
When my money set please I will contact you to take me to a reliable car dealer please
Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by easytig(m): 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
More grace
Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by LeoMaxtalk: 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
Congratulations GOD BLESS YOU MORE
Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by EMREX02: 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Previous Thread

I Thank God Almighty for you.

Congratulations!!!
Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Assassink: 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
My G,nice one.You did the right thing bro.Unlike some simps that we instead buy car for their girlfriend for valentine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / How & Why Do Siblings Fall Apart? / Barren Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies In 29 Hours(photos)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.