Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day (22955 Views)

Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) / Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) / I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by iamme1234(m): 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
VisaCentre2:
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, Uk, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 090::36::72::06::99

You said no money is required
Na when person contact una
Na then una go say processing fee is 100k
And mind u why nor travel
Since its a free slot
Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by jossytech(m): 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
My own father is no 1, Mak Mon join father in car

1 Like

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Turquoiseee: 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
Goldmaxx:
Why didn't you first buy your dad a car? undecided
Why are you pestering him about his dad? Is it bad to buy his mother a car first? He chose to buy her a car first and you’re crying wolf. What if the dad has his own car? Or if the dad was absent in raising him? You cannot give what you do not have. Respect yourself!

3 Likes

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Streetmovement(m): 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I can see the joy from afar, more greese to your elbow comrade.

As oluwa do am for you he go do am for all of us before the year runs out... Amen

1 Like

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Nawttiboi007(m): 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
They’ll do same to his wife their mother not him so to say. Stop being an hypocrite
NACiousJoe:
Waooo! this is so sweet. God will bless you more and your children will do same and more to you even before you get to that age in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Angrygoat: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
Whr did u see money from. Oke ite will still kill u
Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by famology(m): 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Previous Thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7554446/want-get-car-mum-please

This last Valentine's day 14th February, 2023 was the happiest day of my life.

I felt the kind of joy I have never felt before seeing my Mama so exhilarated that she is reaping the fruits of her Labour.

For all those that wish to do good things for their Parents, I pray that the Lord makes it easy for you 🙏
The Lord is in your neighbourhood.

And for those that have the means but are yet to make moves for their Parents, kindly consider. I am sure you will never regret the decision.

God bless you richly
Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by mayorkent(m): 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
Nice one ..
Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by adotse1(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
God Bless and Reward your efforts boss. and may God grant her good health.

1 Like

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by iamola30: 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
Chai Men don suffer.

Dear men,

Can you see how mothers are getting the major gifts.

As you young, abeg enjoy your life, don't kill yourself for any children.

7 Likes

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Mindlog: 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
iamola30:
Chai Men don suffer.

Dear men,

Can you see how mothers are getting the major gifts.

As you young, abeg enjoy your life, don't kill yourself for any children.

As a father, if you bond with your children from their babyhood...they will have secure attachment with you even as adults, that is how it works.

2 Likes

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by NoToPile: 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
Nawa someone bought a car for his mum, instead to congratulate and move on they are wailing, Nawa.

2 Likes

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by seanwilliam(m): 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
God bless you for this. What about your dad?

2 Likes

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by seanwilliam(m): 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
Mindlog:

As a father, if you bond with your children from their babyhood...they will have secure attachment with you even as adults, that is how it works.
me and you know that this can’t be possible at all time.
Most men are always busy with work and hustle that’ll put food on the table for the family.

Don’t fathers deserve this kind of love too?😔

4 Likes

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by sirblend: 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Previous Thread

I felt the kind of joy I have never felt before seeing my Mama so exhilarated that she is reaping the fruits of her Labour.

For all those that wish to do good things for their Parents, I pray that the Lord makes it easy for you 🙏

And for those that have the means but are yet to make moves for their Parents, kindly consider. I am sure you will never regret the decision.

Hope you also bought tangible gifts for your dad who laboured for years to ensure you have a good life.

2 Likes

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by seanwilliam(m): 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
Turquoiseee:

Why are you pestering him about his dad? Is it bad to buy his mother a car first? He chose to buy her a car first and you’re crying wolf. What if the dad has his own car? Or if the dad was absent in raising him? You cannot give what you do not have. Respect yourself!
and what if you’re wrong ?

2 Likes

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Mindlog: 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
seanwilliam:
Most men are always busy with work and hustle that’ll put food on the table for the family.

It is not about being with a child 24/7, what is the quality of time do that child have with you as his or her father when you are at home with them?

Have you observed some widows who are the sole breadwinners for their children and are still very close with their children?

2 Likes

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Icarus99(f): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
I wish I could do the same for me mom but sadly she is no more

2 Likes

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Goldmaxx(f): 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
Turquoiseee:

Sharap! Notice he's dodging the questions? He should have bought the car as a family vehicle... Not mom's.

6 Likes

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by seanwilliam(m): 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
Mindlog:

It is not about being with a child 24/7, what is the quality of time do that child have with you as his or her father when you are at home with them?
What quality time will a man that works for 27days out of 30 days spend with his kids when he only have 3 days to rest and prepare for another month.

The fact is , we appreciate men less. And it’s totally unfair !!

7 Likes

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Goldmaxx(f): 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
Mindlog:

When the men are always working 24/7??

1 Like

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Solocoin: 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
More blessings to you. This is nice and commendable.
Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Goldmaxx(f): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
Icarus99:
I wish I could do the same for me mom but sadly she is no more
Do it for your dad instead... He's the one you always call for money when hunger dey finish you for school.

3 Likes

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Mindlog: 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
Goldmaxx:
Sharap! Notice he's dodging the questions? He should have bought the car as a family vehicle... Not mom's.

He is not obligated to answer that part of his family life.
Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Burgerlomo: 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
Good pikin, may God almighty continue to bless you, Amen.

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Ingriid(f): 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Previous Thread

Welldone!
Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by DMCA: 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Previous Thread

This woman (Your Mother), your sisters and your daughters are the only females you can love with your eyes closed.

Any other one is a gamble. Last last even if they break your heart, they is a space for them cause you are bound by blood and blood is thicker than water.

Nice one OP, my she live a very long life so she can continue to reap even bigger yields from the fruit of her labor.

More blessings. cool

2 Likes

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Mindlog: 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
Goldmaxx:
When the men are always working 24/7??

24/7 indeed,!😆😆😆

Even those who prefer to go hang out at beer parlours after work or spend time with their side chicks rather than go home to their young children, would also claim to be working 24)7?

I grew up knowing and experiencing a man can never be "too busy" for his children, if he is intentional about it.

3 Likes

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Willie2015: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
The rate at which fathers are neglected ehn... I use to have that sentiment until I became a dad... na Man Dey Carry everything but na women Dey collect the glory
. Same thing one old man told me yesterday.. D man was bitter about the whole thing. I just dey wonder wetin dey make the man dey vex like that. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Mindlog: 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
seanwilliam:

What quality time will a man that works for 27days out of 30 days spend with his kids when he only have 3 days to rest and prepare for another month.

The fact is , we appreciate men less. And it’s totally unfair !!

What does he do in those 3 days, while "resting"?

2 Likes

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by IamMobisola(f): 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
seanwilliam:

So most mothers aren’t always busy with work and hustle that will put food on the table for the family? All the women selling stuffs in the market from 5am till 10pm, aren’t they mothers or grandmothers? Women who work at banks, hospitals, schools and so on, na play dem dey play there?😏

4 Likes

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by MrBroke(m): 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
You get sense die. Smart move and more increment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How & Why Do Siblings Fall Apart? / Barren Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies In 29 Hours(photos).. / 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.