Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day (22959 Views)

Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) / Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) / I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by cezarman(m): 7:40am On Feb 18, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
grin grin grin

Good...

But the guy tell you truth... Buy better something for your papa for his own part in raising you. It's not fair or funny angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by cezarman(m): 7:47am On Feb 18, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
The rate at which fathers are neglected ehn... I use to have that sentiment until I became a dad... na Man Dey Carry everything but na women Dey collect the glory

I keep wondering why it's so easy for people to neglect their pops. I'd say most of them are just following that crowd mentality of "sweet mother" plus showoff. Not that it's a bad thing though...

But My own papa ehn... I no dey miss any chance to buy gift for am oh. Very strong man.

2 Likes

Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Kemmy210(f): 10:35am On Feb 18, 2023
May God continue to bless you. Your own children will do more for you by God's grace.
Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Acidosis(m): 11:00am On Feb 18, 2023
Kemmy210:
May God continue to bless you. Your own children will do more for you by God's grace.

For him or his wife?
Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Kenosky1: 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Previous Thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7554446/want-get-car-mum-please

This last Valentine's day 14th February, 2023 was the happiest day of my life.

I felt the kind of joy I have never felt before seeing my Mama so exhilarated that she is reaping the fruits of her Labour.

For all those that wish to do good things for their Parents, I pray that the Lord makes it easy for you 🙏
The Lord is in your neighbourhood.

And for those that have the means but are yet to make moves for their Parents, kindly consider. I am sure you will never regret the decision.

Bros, please give me the contact of the place where you buy the ride. I need one for my wife. Thanks,
Re: I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
God bless u..no be all those mumu wey dey buy car for gf on facebook

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How & Why Do Siblings Fall Apart? / Barren Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies In 29 Hours(photos).. / 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.