Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: (2741 Views)

Guys And Their Lies / Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by WebSurfer(m): 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2011
there is this pretty damsel who lives in same estate with me, a big one though, seperated from each , and we have being seeing each oda for about two years now, without talking, kind of '' i dont send altitude'' dont see guys talk to her too, shes an independent type who is kinda respected cox she minds her stuff and maybe her angellic nature scare guys away, i was in total shock when today? she knocked on my door at the time i was getting ready for church, i had to know her intention and didnt go anymore, invited her in and just talked, from my view, i discovered that shes have been into me all these while, i need views what you think her intention is,

Reason: she came back to my house this evening and just left not long ago, very seducive, when calls came in through her phone, she was making me look like her boyfriend, for example, saying odd stuffs like am in my boyfriend's house, we had gone 4 rounds already, Please help on what you think she might be up to,
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by r231(m): 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2011
well she wan do you simple
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2011
4 rounds of what, if i may ask bro? tongue
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by WebSurfer(m): 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2011
when i say seducive , mini sk, n top whch that bossoms are lil exposed and was all jumping on my front, infact i didnt even know what to do when she followed me to my bed cox i was using laptop to browse on top,, my thoughts is just ''' THIS IS NOT JUST RIGHT'' , how come i never see this girl joking out but shes this desperate in my room, again, is she in fun bed fun or more than that
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by WebSurfer(m): 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2011
sexkillz:

4 rounds of what, if i may ask bro? tongue
she said 4 rounds of sex, and about to go on another, the guy got angry and cut the call, i was already rolling on my bed then,,, grin grin grin grin grin grin facing down cox my body self do one kinddd shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by WebSurfer(m): 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2011
r231:

well she wan do you simple

what do you mean[b] simple[/b]? if it is sex? i doubt if i can go that low to act cheap
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2011
WebSurfer:

she said 4 rounds of sex, and about to go on another, the guy got angry and cut the call, i was already rolling on my bed then,,, grin grin grin grin grin grin facing down cox my body self do one kinddd shocked shocked shocked
Bro, are you from Mars? tongue tongue Cos here on[b] Earth[/b], that means only one thing!. . . . . . . . She like you wella!
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2011
I agree you have to be dignified in your dealings with her! She respects you enough to approach you! I cant emphasize that she likes you well enough! She'll try everything to get you as you have already witnessed a tip of the iceberg earlier this evening! All you have to do now is to set your priority, Know what you want as a Man, stick and abide in whatever makes you who you are! It's your decision to make man!
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2011
She's been respecting herself and after two years, she's half Unclad on your bed? Some women sef.

The guy on the phone was probably her ex-boyfriend. She said those things to make someone, a former close someone mind you, jealous. He became jealous and cut the call. Don't take her seriously. If you're truly into this girl, she will break your heart as she's sounding like she wants you to be her rebound. I'm sure you can do better. If you can't, however lol, then make her work for it. Dates, dinners, movies, etc. If she's still around after long ting, reward her with strong ting.
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by MrsChima1(f): 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2011
I can respect a woman that can control herself for two years.
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by WebSurfer(m): 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2011
sexkillz:

I agree you have to be dignified in your dealings with her! She respects you enough to approach you! I cant emphasize that she likes you well enough! She'll try everything to get you as you have already witnessed a tip of the iceberg earlier this evening! All you have to do now is to set your priority, Know what you want as a Man, stick and abide in whatever makes you who you are! It's your decision to make man!
very nyc,, i see it that way too but am confused if its just sex she needs or something more than that,
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by WebSurfer(m): 11:39pm On Sep 11, 2011
ogugua88:

She's been respecting herself and after two years, she's half Unclad on your bed? Some women sef.

The guy on the phone was probably her ex-boyfriend. She said those things to make someone, a former close someone mind you, jealous. He became jealous and cut the call. Don't take her seriously. If you're truly into this girl, she will break your heart as she's sounding like she wants you to be her rebound. I'm sure you can do better. If you can't, however lol, then make her work for it. Dates, dinners, movies, etc. If she's still around after long ting, reward her with strong ting.
i do really like her too and am sure other guys do too and would take any chance they have with her,  reason we dont approach is the fear of rejection,, ,  on the aspects of dates, dinners, movies,,, hmm shes my neighbour, she might want to do this secretly like i have experienced one similar before, and to add to it? i discovered that she two years older than i am, but taking her out wouldnt be a problem at all, am that guy with a respected outfit and matured reasoning and stlye,
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by WebSurfer(m): 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2011
if this were to be another girl, i would say shes coming for my lil ego, because where i am? girls nor dey chop fine boy, infact them no dey look your face twice if you nor get moniii,
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by Tosinville(m): 12:58am On Sep 12, 2011
^^Where are you, PH?

Bro, give her what she want.
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by BABE3: 1:23am On Sep 12, 2011
In Dbanj's Voice "Suddenly, Suddenly":

WebSurfer:

very seducive, 
she was making me look like her boyfriend,
saying odd stuffs like am in my boyfriend's house,
we had gone 4 rounds already,

Oga websurfer, be careful! She's acting like a witch.  undecided (lol). She's up to something. This ain't normal. 

Take a good look at this;

WebSurfer:

she knocked on my door at the time i was getting ready for church, i had to know her intention and didnt go anymore,

She made you miss church! She came seducing you on a Sunday Morning! Eh! Blood of Jesus!

What were you saying while she was lying to the other guy on the phone --- Smiling? Blushing? Chei--- How Sabbatical!

WebSurfer:

my thoughts is just ''' THIS IS NOT JUST RIGHT'' ,

Very odd indeed. That was the holy-spirit ministering to you! Listen to him.

Didn't mean to sound like a Religion Fanatic--but I mean, your babe is weird.
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by WebSurfer(m): 1:50am On Sep 12, 2011
BABE!:

Oga websurfer, be careful! She's acting like a witch.  undecided (lol). She's up to something. This ain't normal. 

She made you miss church! She came seducing you on a Sunday Morning! Eh! Blood of Jesus!

What were you saying while she was lying to the other guy on the phone --- Smiling? Blushing? Chei--- How Sabbatical!

OHH LAWDDDD BABE DON FINISH ME, AM SPEECHLESS
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by WebSurfer(m): 1:56am On Sep 12, 2011
Tosinville:

^^Where are you, PH?

Bro, give her what she want.
In Edo state,, i dont think giving her want she wants its gonna do me good, rushing into it would be so boring at the end dont you think? and besides as a neigbourhood girl, what if my girl suspects? wahala go burst oo, you know lagos girlss
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by BABE3: 2:05am On Sep 12, 2011
WebSurfer:

what if my girl suspects?

Oga, you have a permanent shawty? You get girlfriend?
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by obowunmi(m): 3:49am On Sep 12, 2011
@ OP: Ugly small pikin like you ---- abeg commot joor!
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by tellwisdom: 8:25am On Sep 12, 2011
[size=15pt]LETS SEE A PICS OF THIS WORGLY DAMSEL OF YOURS sad sad[/size]
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by WebSurfer(m): 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2011
@Obowunmi your fada,, me and am na mate? Were u bold enough to put your monkey-face picture?
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2011
na so d babe hate u reach?? Shey u no sabi say she get 'MAGUN' for body ni If u bleep ha, na d whole river niger u go wan drink, or make u somersault reach yankee, ode!!! grin grin
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by Nobody: 3:02am On Sep 13, 2011
@poster
she made you miss church, she MUST be yours.
here is the scenario:
YOU: kai babe, how can you use my name like that to tease your bf?
GAL: lol, he is not my bf, just a guy i see.
YOU: . . . . . . . . and FOUR rounds, are you sure you have what it takes for such a marathon with me?
GAL: it was a joke.
YOU: i take these things very seriously, especially coming from someone like you. my reputation is on the line here.
GAL: why should your reputation be on the line?
YOU: people who know me will say "ONLY 4 rounds?" lol
GAL: lol
YOU: talking about four rounds with me when you have never even tasted my secret (***insert some BS***) massage?
GAL: your what?! no i have never had a bla bla massage. what is that?
YOU: such massages are just amazing and truly undescribable.  you will have to experience one someday.
GAL: oh really?
YOU: yep, anyway since you seems to be stressed by you caller friend, let me help you relax a minute, come over here.

if she comes any closer, she is all yours, if she says no then tell her: "we already had "4 rounds of se.x", a massage shouldnt be a big deal, is it?

after the massage AND when you finally do her 4rounds, be sure to thank MBJ, lol!
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by Ranoscky(m): 4:25am On Sep 13, 2011
BABE!:

Oga websurfer, be careful! She's acting like a witch. undecided (lol). She's up to something. This ain't normal.

His babe, ALREADY??

WebSurfer:

@Obowunmi your fada,, me and am na mate? Were u bold enough to put your monkey-face picture?
Now, that gat me laffin!
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by BABE3: 4:32am On Sep 13, 2011
Ranoscky:

His babe, ALREADY??

So that was the irrelevant phrase you could grasp/question from my entire post----?

Yh, his babe. Already.
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by cold(m): 4:45am On Sep 13, 2011
@Op,a friendly piece of advice;Don't dull yourself!
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by WebSurfer(m): 6:23am On Sep 13, 2011
Mr jay brown , u really gat sth in there, ℓ☺ℓ‎​​​ , am gonna put up da results when am through, she wasn't around yesterday, n was busy though, hopefully 2day ama pay attn,
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by prettyjulie(f): 7:50am On Sep 13, 2011
Do u need a soothsayer to tell you that she wants you?besides you have bleeped the girl so what's next?
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by Goldieluks: 7:54am On Sep 13, 2011
She is a cheap Arrow. Everybody got street admirers for years,still nothing happens. Everyone goes their way! How can a girl just bump into you and start saying to her ex bf or maybe guys who are asking her out,that she just had four rounds? What a cheap way to throw herself on you,and mind you,she would say that same word to you,after she's slept with you probably. There are other ways to scare guys off,instead of using such excuses as I just had four round with my boyfriend. Isn't that suppose to be a secret? Some girls and their way of thinking sef.
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by Ranoscky(m): 10:11am On Sep 13, 2011
BABE!:

So that was the irrelevant phrase you could grasp/question from my entire post----?

Yh, his babe. Already.

Eyah! Sorry oo!

I never knew your post was irrelevant.
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by WebSurfer(m): 10:41am On Sep 13, 2011
Goldieluks:

She is a cheap Arrow. Everybody got street admirers for years,still nothing happens. Everyone goes their way! How can a girl just bump into you and start saying to her ex bf or maybe guys who are asking her out,that she just had four rounds? What a cheap way to throw herself on you,and mind you,she would say that same word to you,after she's slept with you probably. There are other ways to scare guys off,instead of using such excuses as I just had four round with my boyfriend. Isn't that suppose to be a secret? Some girls and their way of thinking sef.

i can see you are taking it too serious, those words was suppose to be a joke to seduce me, and by the way stop acting like you havnt done sth like that before, just because you are on NL, i still know what girls can do, stop FORMing pretending wink
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by WebSurfer(m): 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2011
Mission Accomplished two days ago, buh i dont understand where this might end up, cos we are getting addicted to each other lately,

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Took my ATM Card Without Permission / She Wants Him To Give Her Ninety Thousand Naira For Her Birthday / He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.