Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,987 members, 7,845,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: (2743 Views)

Guys And Their Lies / Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by BABE3: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2011
**Splashes holy water on Websurfer**
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by cold(m): 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2011
ok,time to watch the tummy.Let's see if it's starting to grow
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by WebSurfer(m): 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2011
Babe! What have I done! Did I bring some , lipsrsealed. To nairaland?
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by WebSurfer(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2011
@cold, underminding it was skin-skin doesn't mean she gonna add tommy, ℓ☺ℓ‎​​​, not sure she's a baby,, she knows what to do
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by BABE3: 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2011
He's still yanning dust? **empties the bucket of holy water on his head**
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by WebSurfer(m): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2011
grin ℓ☺ℓ‎​​​ , i D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥Y gbadun your style sha , waddup @babe!
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by BABE3: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2011
^^ Do you have a girlfriend (not talking about the fat one)?
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by WebSurfer(m): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2011
You know wat I mean baby, guess you know every guy has a girlfriend, the issue is how comitted he is and "LOVE" I guess you can figure out what am trying to say,,,, ooº°˚˚°ºoo
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by WebSurfer(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2011
αnd wat do u mean FAT one!
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by BABE3: 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2011
WebSurfer:

there is this pretty damsel who lives in same estate with me, a big one though,

No be me talk am.
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by BABE3: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2011
^^ Opps. Sorry. You meant your estate is big right? My bad.
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by WebSurfer(m): 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2011
Yeah babe, I meant a big estate,, how is ya boyfriendd
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by tashanja(m): 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
she made you miss church, she MUST be yours.
here is the scenario:
YOU: kai babe, how can you use my name like that to tease your bf?
GAL: lol, he is not my bf, just a guy i see.
YOU: . . . . . . . . and FOUR rounds, are you sure you have what it takes for such a marathon with me?
GAL: it was a joke.
YOU: i take these things very seriously, especially coming from someone like you. my reputation is on the line here.
GAL: why should your reputation be on the line?
YOU: people who know me will say "ONLY 4 rounds?" lol
GAL: lol
YOU: talking about four rounds with me when you have never even tasted my secret (***insert some BS***) massage?
GAL: your what?! no i have never had a bla bla massage. what is that?
YOU: such massages are just amazing and truly undescribable.  you will have to experience one someday.
GAL: oh really?
YOU: yep, anyway since you seems to be stressed by you caller friend, let me help you relax a minute, come over here.

if she comes any closer, she is all yours, if she says no then tell her: "we already had "4 rounds of se.x", a massage shouldnt be a big deal, is it?

after the massage AND when you finally do her 4rounds, be sure to thank MBJ, lol!

LOL, MBJ, thumps up, you certainly got game. shocked cool
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by WebSurfer(m): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2011
Badt guys on NL, ℓ☺ℓ‎​​​ just gave her a goodnyt kiss now,,
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by MMM2(m): 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2011
op
nyash her
angry
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by WebSurfer(m): 11:36pm On Sep 17, 2011
M M M:

op
nyash her
angry
sex doesnt come 2 my mind when am with her, seems like am in love, could it be true? remember, tomorow is gonna make this a week
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2011
Pls do the needful.
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by WebSurfer(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by BABE3: 9:09am On Sep 27, 2011
Updates?
Re: Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2011
Hey Bros,  my point of view is that She's giving you the Code, i mean Body Language to understand that she need it badly and it must be 4rounds Lmfao,     grin  grin  grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Out / 101 Ways Not To Get Pregnant / Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.