Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,921 members, 7,852,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) (48836 Views)

Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns / Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams / 2019 Debate: Keyamo Slams Peter Obi For Lying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by MatrixCircle: 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
Why APC dey fight Buhari from all corners. Just because Baba want to conduct a free and fair Presidential election .

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Goodlady(f): 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
gimakon:

He is no ingrate. He had a remorse of conscience and wants to do the right thing. He listened to Tinubu for so Long, it brought him the kind of names Nigerians gave him today!
I'm whatever they are doing, Nigerians are suffering
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Aarenaija: 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
This Keyamo should have been sacked by now if we have an active president. While I don't support the President on the currency policy 100percent, he should not come to public to talk about his boss in public as a cabinet minister

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by snowball11(m): 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Don't cry much. Just call only Nnamdi cownu we won't beat u

Once Tinubu enters aso rock, Nnamdi Kanu is a gonner

Simon ekpa will be brought back to Nigeria to govern the eastern region

I promise

You see ehn, i don't give a hoot about Nnamdi Kanu or Simon Ekpa or whatever name he calls himself. But you see that Tinubu, he will rule you and your villagers alone, hopefully! grin

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by YaQsGaYa(m): 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
Na 1 week remain jooh, just wait for another Fulani in suit…

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by youngrichnigga: 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ride on baba buhari grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
N3TRAL:

I'm living in an apartment you can't afford. No be cap.

Shut up! You are nobody.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by N3TRAL: 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
Goodlady:

But why is it looking obvious like Buhari just betrayed APC. Why is he turning to an ingrate

It's obvious that what Buhari loves most after power is his Fulani people. He wants to either keep power or let a Fulani retain it. However, the bulk of Fulani heavyweights in Nigerian politics today are for Asiwaju. Fear not. We'll deliver Jagaban.

N/B. I'm not Yoruba.
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Jack500: 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
Brendaniel:
You guys will soon know how powerful a president in Nigeria is, someone that can remove your citizenship status without a court order and grant freedom to a criminal convicted by the supreme court.

Sharap! No one is above the law/constitution, not even the president
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Stiruconcepts(m): 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by dododawa1: 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
APC vs APC

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by etrange: 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
Brendaniel:
You guys will soon know how powerful a president in Nigeria is, someone that can remove your citizenship status without a court order and grant freedom to a criminal convicted by the supreme court.

No, he can't take away my citizenship. He can only do that to naturalized citizens. Even at that, there are conditions that must be met before he will be able to do that without a court order. Law isn't a straight line, such sweeping statements are, therefore, misleading.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Then ask Tinubu to stop wailing and win let's see

He already won the primary in an astonishing landslide, even Bubari was shocked, imagine having a thousand vote ahead of 2nd position grin every other candidates votes doesn't tally up to his own

The major problem is that with this Buhari foolishness he may have a weak Senate and house of rep as Buhari will have gifted majority seats to the oppositions through his own goal
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Franchise21(m): 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jalinspy:
When buhari was busy disobeying court orders in the case of Daduki, el zazaki, nnamdi kanu, etc it was not invitation to anarchy. But as buhari is showing tinubu shege now, it has turned to invitation to anarchy. I wish DSS will go after una one by one, fools.
Since DSS went after FFK, Oga has turned to deaf and dumb🤣

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
There has been anarchy the past eight years and Keyamo is just finding his voice!

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by N3TRAL: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:

Shut up! You are nobody.

No be me dey struggle for ATM. I don forget when I go ATM go queue or enter bank self. Na your Papa and mama dey chop insult for ATM queue.

So nothing concern me with your poverty.
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
N3TRAL:

No be me dey struggle for ATM. I don forget when I go ATM go queue or enter bank self. Ba your Papa and mama dey chop insult for ATM queue.

So nothing concern me with your poverty.

Shut up!!! You are a poor man born by poor parents.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
Goodlady:

I'm whatever they are doing, Nigerians are suffering

Tinubu is the person you should hold responsible for the suffering of Nigeria and Nigerians as a whole.
He think say he go fit put Buhari for pocket as he day put other governors. E go clear for e eye this time. Shay he day insult Buhari? He talks about exchange rate whatever and other in competencies and refer to Buhari as They? Buhari be they abi?

May God bring more confusion for APC. That broom way day their nonsense Flag, na e we go use sweep their stupidity comot Nigeria. Stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by blaqtom(m): 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
MikoB:
I just dey laffff because Buhari is just damn stupid! it's obvious Tinubu has never been his choice, but why did Buhari allow him to emerge still baffles me, he was so aloofed during the primary and did not support someone like Osinbajo that has been loyal to him from time, is it now that he wants to stop Tinubu? I can bet it that is either Tinubu emerges as the president or the country will likely go down in aches with Atiku, because it's going to be tough for a fulani to replace another Fulani, this film will be long, I swear.....

Fulani would replace Fulani nothing will happen when the Yoruba fought their southern neighbors to install a Fulani hell nor let loose na now it’s only the west that would burn to ashes we from the south south would be okay with whoever wins

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Manofnaija: 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
I'm highly surprised that APC still have supporters.

- APC made a monetary policy

- *APC started complaining about APC’s policy!!*

- APC says APC has introduced this policy to stop APC from winning the election for APC!!

- *APC went to court to stop APC’s policy!!*

- APC politician is the CBN governor!!

- *APC is the ruling party!!*

- APC is the opposition party!!

- *APC justices at Supreme Court tried to stop APC!!*

- APC refused to obey APC’s court order!!

- *APC campaign slogan is Rescue mission!!*

- APC wants to rescue NIGERIANS from APC!!

- *APC is currently on trial against APC!!*

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Sermwell(m): 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
Patriotsleague:
Over 10million Nigerians voted Buhari, in an election. If you are a zombie 10million Nigerians are not. Only a fool can be forced or cajoled to vote who they don't want to vote for. Talks like this makes reasonable people disassociate themselves from labor. Hear yourself, don't you think you sound dumb?

Is Tinubu now a sorcerer that enchanted all Nigerians that voted Buhari. Stop talking like a dumb kid
. Don't be a mumu! Buhari was always loosing until Tinubu Joined forces with him! Even Tinubu your god has always said he made Buhari president! grin

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
I haven't heard anybody from the other parties coming online to make noise....
There is something going on that we will all find out soon. May be before or after the election.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Brendaniel: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
etrange:

No, he can't take away my citizenship. He can only do that to naturalized citizens. Even at that, there are conditions that must be met before he will be able to do that without a court order. Law isn't a straight line, such sweeping statements are, therefore, misleading.

He can do that to you as a citizen with a reason.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by rottenegg: 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
All this talk no make sense, the only thing you all can do is to come out and vote your choice simple! 25th no far again.
Come out!
Cast your vote!!
Make sure your vote counts!!
Let the new BVAS do the rest!
Stop shouting APC, PDP OR LP here!
Just fucking come out and vote.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by N3TRAL: 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2023

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Brendaniel: 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jack500:

Sharap! No one is above the law/constitution, not even the president

The same law/constitution gave him the powers to do that...

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by N3TRAL: 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

He already won the primary in an astonishing landslide, even Bubari was shocked, imagine having a thousand vote ahead of 2nd position grin every other candidates votes doesn't tally up to his own

The major problem is that with this Buhari foolishness he may have a weak Senate and house of rep as Buhari will have gifted majority seats to the oppositions through his own goal

APC will win better than 2019. Every State Jagaban wins will return at least 2 APC senators. In fact, PDP senators for South East go reduce because of Labour Party. APC Senators for South South like Ben Ayade, Adams Oshiomole and Akpabio go increase. Omo Agege will be replaced by an APC senator.
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

Make Tinubu win how own elections fess.Much easier for the APC to win a Senate election than for Tinubu to win the presidency

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by MiaBeer(m): 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
When God is with you, your enemies will start fighting themselves. God is with Peter Obi, Datti and Nigerian people.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
N3TRAL:

APC will win better than 2019. Every State Jagaban wins will return at least 2 APC senators. In fact, PDP senators for South East go reduce because of Labour Party. APC Senators for South South like Ben Ayade, Adams Oshiomole and Akpabio go increase. Omo Agege will be replaced by an APC senator.
grin grin

Allow this guy's win fess before calling them senators.

I might agree with your first statement but the problem really is how many states can Tinubu really win ?

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
Illegal1:

ur eyes go soon clear...

ur peter obi can't defeat a dead tinubu,talkmore of the living jagaban....

In less than 8days jungle go mature finish winner will be declared. Is either PO or Atiku. Tinubu is unelectable, inconsequential and can't be president

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu And Wife, Elizabeth, At Thisday Awards (pic) / Buhari Pictured Alighting From A Helicopter / Oshiomhole & Iara Celebrate Obaseki's Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.