Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend (3091 Views)

Deceit Ladies Sells To Guys About Sex That Most Guys Fall For - / Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy / How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by Kokorokomaster1(m): 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
This girl accepted to date me in the condition that we will not have sex but we can have only romance and kiss, I accepted now we are dating, but I usually sub her I give her money sometimes to repair her phone and other things, but now I do not have money like that because of the situation of this country, I promise her that I'm going to sub her,but right now there's no money than after some days if I didn't sub she will start to act some how, she no longer tell me that she love me and she will stop calling me onless if I call, please help me, is she a play girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by Tilados: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
You are a big fool.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by devilmaycry: 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
Small people wey the love....better focus ur energy on something productive undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by Philipmighty(m): 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kokorokomaster1:
This girl accepted to date me in the condition that we will not have sex but we can have only romance and kiss, I accepted now we are dating, but I usually sub her I give her money sometimes to repair her phone and other things, but now I do not have money like that because of the situation of this country, I promise her that I'm going to sub her,but right now there's no money than after some days if I didn't sub she will start to act some how, she no longer tell me that she love me and she will stop calling me onless if I call, please help me, is she a play girl
You are not serious with life, when you are serious, then you can come back to this forum, then we can help you

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by advanceDNA: 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kokorokomaster1:

She's using u.... dont be stupíd

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by Sonnobax15(m): 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
lipsrsealed
Op,how much POS dey charge for 1k for your area now? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by Holybaddo: 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
No Szz no Money

Tell her to go and look for work and stop depending on somebody’s Šöń

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by Ahmed0336(m): 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
I been think say you get problem.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
federal government should just declare state of emergency on simps they should all be shot on sight sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by habsydiamond(m): 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
Op. Pele.. u need factory brain reset ooo.. lady gave u conditions for a relationship that she had no input in.. u even need deliverance join self.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by phorget(m): 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hmmmmmm!
Woman matter again?!
My hand no dey o.
Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by faceLAGOS: 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
Òdę
Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by tommy589(m): 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nothing wrong in loving and giving,but don't love with with your eyes and sense closed
Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by imagrg(m): 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
Try to fvck her and dump her.

She's one of those oloshos you see in your area. She's just using you. undecided
Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by iInjureHerYansh: 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
People like this don't need advice

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by SPRINCE001: 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dump that bitch once and for all.

Play your game well within one week and get her laid, then dump her fucking ass.
Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by Aklee4994(m): 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
Even after scientists 👩‍🔬 have prove it that a drunk man is more intelligent and logical than 3 women with PhD...you still Dey form mugu but what could I have to say to save you than for you to learn from the quote.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by Dshocker(m): 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kokorokomaster1:

Ha.... E be like say your papa never give you pocket money since last 2 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by Aklee4994(m): 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kokorokomaster1:
For every good deed done ☑️ to a Nigeria girls you are likely to be punish for it...so why wasting your money on public property

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by olasaad(f): 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kokorokomaster1:

Don't mind the comments above. Most of them have gone through this and some are still doing the same offline.

Sit her down and explain things to her. Just make sure she's not cheating on you.
Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by BigBrother9ja: 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kokorokomaster1:
Lol
Before I say anything, one quick question!

IS SHE A VIRGIN?

A GIRL WHO'S NOT A VIRGIN DOESN'T HAVE A RIGHT TO GIVE A CONDITION OF NO-SEX IN A RELATIONSHIP.
IF YOU'RE NOT A VIRGIN AND YOU DON'T WANT SEX, STAY OFF OF RELATIONSHIPS.

Bastards loose whórëṣ be giving condition grin grin grin
They know who they can do that shīt with grin
It's only simps and guys who they don't love or respect they play does games with.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by BigBrother9ja: 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Booked
Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by BigYash: 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kokorokomaster1:
How old are you? You sound like an under aged though. You are not yet matured to be in a relationship..

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by Berrityga: 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
Try chop kpekus bro.. I can never be in a relationship without sex with a girl thats not a virgin. Nah Mumu dey love sha

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by Kokorokomaster1(m): 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
BigYash:
How old are you? You sound like an under aged though. You are not yet matured to be in a relationship..

So as it's like this now what should I do, should I forced her to have sex with me and face the consequences
Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by Bignuell(m): 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hand suppose touch you for even agreeing to date her without sex

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by TheFreshVanilla: 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2023
Channel your energy to making money. Imagine you don't have 1k to sub yet you are thinking about one girlfriend? That's not normal.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by BigYash: 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kokorokomaster1:

So as it's like this now what should I do, should I forced her to have sex with me and face the consequences
Force ke. Why would you want to do that.. If she is not giving you the vibes you want,find another girl. Don't rape anybody please o.. Stop gifting girls what you can not afford to throw away or dash someone. Sometimes its better to dash begger money ,than these girls sef. You go learn with time.. But I repeat,no rape her ooo. Pussy don ruin many men lives o.. Your life is worth more than any pussy o

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by Autobot05: 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
I agree with the first comment on this post

I don't support fornication ... but relationship isn't about money . Gifts can come in when you wish to give but it's not under pressure or demand

And you're here crying and asking foolish questions
Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by Autobot05: 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kokorokomaster1:

Prison says hiiii👋👋👋

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by Nonexisting1: 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
I suggest you borrow money and sub your girlfriend for peace to reign. A "real" man should be able to take care of the needs of his girlfriend, be a "real" and an "understanding" man.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by ikeno(m): 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
Tilados:
You are a big fool.
Calling him a fool is an understatement.he's a nincompoop,a dunce bag,a simpleton

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? / Warm Kpekus / We Met Once, And We've Been Together 3 Yrs After That, Am I Crazy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.