Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Could She Be The Reason Why..? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Be The Reason Why..? (415 Views)

Shirtless Me, Just One Reason Why Girls No Go Fall (pics) / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could She Be The Reason Why..? by Brownhypo: 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hello Everyone, Let me start by saying, I was doing very well before I met this girl in October 2021. I own some properties, I have my own car and I have reasonable saving worth millions in my bank account.

Ever since I started dating this girl, my business has not been doing well at all. In fact, I’ve been spending the money I had before I met her till this point, it got worse. I can’t even boast of 1 million naira in my account. It makes me sad but she has been a very good girl character wise and she barely ask me for money.

Could this be she is a bad luck to me or I am just experiencing normal difficult phase of life ? Please I need your advice
Re: Could She Be The Reason Why..? by FuckYourFather(f): 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
i don't know if she is the cause of this, but now is the time to let go of any girl shun dating now and look for how to focus on your life and make your goals a reality

4 Likes

Re: Could She Be The Reason Why..? by Brownhypo: 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
FuckYourFather:
i don't know if she is the cause of this, but now is the time to let go of any girl shun dating now and look for how to focus on your life and make your goals a reality
Thank you for this. I am 26 years old and I feel I haven’t achieved a lot for my age
Re: Could She Be The Reason Why..? by Chaos14: 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
Fear women if you see a snake and a woman kill the woman and save the snake. The snake's life might be in trouble from the woman's venomous bite

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Court Marriage Any Advise / Sexy Babe's / Five Love Languages You Should Know To Enhance Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.