Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins (17447 Views)

Gov. Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senatorial Ambition For Obi To Win (Video) / Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread / Oyinlola: How Obasanjo Truncated Tinubu’s Ambition To Become Buhari’s VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by Midehi3(f): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2023
Olaniyi021:

You be mumu, how will peter obi wins without bulk of votes from the north, keep dreaming.
I hate someone starting with me with insult, if I insult you back now, you will be crying fowl, take ya time o

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by Onyechejoy: 10:11am On Feb 21, 2023
Allisgud:
This is the first time time am seeing a politician being honest by putting his ambition at stake for a person they say have no structure
He's not putting his ambition at stake, he's rather trying to gain relevance by supporting Peter Obi, because he knows that Benue people are rooting for Obi.
That's the only way he may win the senatorial seat.
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by orazx: 10:47am On Feb 21, 2023
Midehi3:

So shall it be for you as you have professed

Pained
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by luluosas(m): 10:58am On Feb 21, 2023
A statesman indeed. God bless the incoming President Peter Obi. Good job
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by Obiebanks007(m): 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
nameo:

They wouldnt rig this one. Especially if you come out to vote.

If there is high voters turnout, coupled with the significant changes in the electoral law(BVAS, electronic transmission of votes, no incidence forms, etc), they would not be able to rig.

Please come out go vote. Also, please tell everyone in your influence circle(family members, relatives, friends, church/mosque members, colleagues at work etc) who have PVC to come out and vote. Lets save Nigeria

This information needs to be highlighted in capital letters n posted everywhere.

Please those with PVC should come out and vote.

Nigeria will be great again.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by SunMusk(m): 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
Yep... Obi should be able to win Benue state hands down
Adaisback:
now I get it
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by Leeofdleetemple: 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Midehi3:

So shall it be for you as you have professed
Amen
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by mastermaestro(m): 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Adaisback:
Thank you my incoming minister. Ortom, na man you be. Thank you for daring it all and telling us your mind

Most of you don't think well in Nigeria. Buhari's abysmal performance today owes largely to the devious ex-governors he gave portfolios to.

We don't want ex-governors holding federal appointments in Obi's government. Let him rely on professionals, not political thieves. HBy the way, how has Ortom governed Benue state? Show us his records! angry
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by kennymike84: 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
Politics24:
I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins - Gov. Ortom

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/20/im-ready-to-sacrifice-my-senatorial-ambition-for-peter-obi-to-win-ortom/amp/
@Samuel Ortom you only have one vote.Forget your ranting.
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by azizsystem(m): 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
TEBAcase:
Owo massacre
Deborah's lynching
8 months ASUU strike
Fuel scarcity
N420 per liter of fuel
N750 to $1
Naira scarcity
Millions k!lled by herdsmen
Millions k!lled by Boko
Farmer-herder crisis
Train attacks
Kidnapping and banditry.

Normally I shouldn't be voting APC again, but I will vote BAT

Because I am a professional tribal bigot, naturally wicked, utterly hopeless and irredeemable Agbado Urchin. I prefer my children to suffer

Loud it bro... It's hightime some mumus start having sense but fire by force. Me sef go paste this for my timeline
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by Olurondo: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
When you have failed as a Governor what else remains. Ortom should be ashamed of himself.You can imagine the clowns endorsing Peter Obi.Ortom has no record of success or achievement!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Ugochukwu Nwosu Was Murdered In Lagos (Photo) / Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki / We Met With President Buhari To Console Him, Not On 2019 - APC Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.