Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest (3860 Views)

My Conscience No Gree Me Rest / My Babe No Get Sense At All / Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by Ken26(m): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
On Ash Wednesday this babe
with her wahala grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by Ken26(m): 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
I do bad thing ] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by adefitim(m): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
Post for the simps

2 Likes

Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by Exkandayee(m): 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
adefitim:
Post for the simps
I swear bro,dis kind girl no go give op cuntus,

1 Like

Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by adefitim(m): 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
Exkandayee:

I swear bro,dis kind girl no go give op cuntus,

Lol �
Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
See this one. undecided
E for say una dey pay N500 before them go allow una create thread. This your thread for no dey here. Wawa undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by Jennyclay(f): 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ken26:
On Ash Wednesday this babe
with her wahala grin grin grin
I see nothing bad in that chat besides she was just teasing you.

If you don't have money to buy her food, then tell her you're a broke Man. She won't swallow you.

Nonsense!!

2 Likes

Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by VEXT: 11:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
Hungry gals everywhere

1 Like

Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
Jennyclay:

If you don't have money to buy her food, then tell her you're broke Man. She won't swallow you.

Nonsense!!

- is it a necessity to buy a babe food today?
- what kind of deluded broke good for nothing lazy woman cant buy her own food?!
- didnt this babe 3 seatquare meals a day before meeting the dude?
- why should someone suddenly start buying you food, because of dates and toto?!!?
- shouldnt a babe simply close her leg and be done with the miserable begging?

3 Likes

Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by Jennyclay(f): 12:11am On Mar 03, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

- what kind of deluded broke good for nothing lazy woman cant buy her own food?!
- why should someone suddenly start buying you food, because of dates and toto?!!?

Take a look at the useless points you listed just because of food... Food! Nawa oo.

If she ask you for money nko?? All these broke men on nairaland, you people are something else.

Please don't mention me again oo.

1 Like

Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by NwaliE01: 1:06am On Mar 03, 2022
Ken26:
Obioma zukwanike
Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by NwaliE01: 1:06am On Mar 03, 2022
Ken26:
Obioma zukwanuike
Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:36am On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
Take a look at the useless points you listed just because of food... Food! Nawa oo.
If she ask you for money nko?? All these broke men on nairaland, you people are something else.
Please don't mention me again oo.

by their reply, you shall know the broke lazy useless good for nothing hungry women who cant even afford a damn meal (aka women that men should avoid like the plague)!

go ask your damn PAPA for money, you delusional one!

4 Likes

Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by Gadafii: 4:12am On Mar 03, 2022
This op should be sent to Ukraine, jobless mofo angry
Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by Gadafii: 4:13am On Mar 03, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

if she's all if that, why do you still have her number,be brief and honest with your reply?
Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by Jennyclay(f): 7:14am On Mar 03, 2022
Gadafii:
if she's all if that, why do you still have her number,be brief and honest with your reply?
the simple truth is that, he is as broke as a church rat.

MrBrownJay1:

by their reply, you shall know the broke lazy useless good for nothing hungry women who cant even afford a damn meal (aka women that men should avoid like the plague)!

go ask your damn PAPA for money, you delusional one!
Keep quiet!! Shut up!! What do you know??

Broke guys are attracted to broke girls.

Go and work hard, so that you would be attracted to hardworking ladies.

Poor non-entity.
Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
1. I see nothing bad in that chat besides she was just teasing you.

2. If you don't have money to buy her food, then tell her you're a broke Man. She won't swallow you.

Nonsense!!

1. Of course you'll see nothing wrong in how insulting and beggarly her response was undecided.... And besides, how do you know she was just teasing the OP? Are you her? Is she you? Or is this just another baseless assumption of yours? undecided...

2. So because he refused to buy food for someone, it automatically means he's broke? Can you prove this? And since we're on the business of speculation, I can also say that that girl is far "broker" than the OP, cause why would someone who has money be begging another person over the phone, to buy her a plate of rice? undecided...

And see the way you're insulting the OP for not buying the girl food, it's as if you gave him money to keep or as if he's indebted to buying a plate of rice for his bae, what kind of entitled mentality is that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by arthurwillia(m): 8:31am On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:

If you don't have money to buy her food, then tell her you're a broke Man. She won't swallow you.

Nonsense!!

Lol since the day you don Dey bill guys, if they tell you they don’t have, won’t you feel ashamed of yourself
Won’t your self esteem go below room temperature..
lol rest zukwanuike ko joko

2 Likes

Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by Jennyclay(f): 9:06am On Mar 03, 2022
Favfables1:

1. Of course you'll see nothing wrong in how insulting and beggarly her response was undecided.... And besides, how do you know she was just teasing the OP? Are you her? Is she you? Or is this just another baseless assumption of yours? undecided...

2. So because he refused to buy food for someone, it automatically means he's broke? Can you prove this? And since we're on the business of speculation, I can also say that that girl is far "broker" than the OP, cause why would someone who has money be begging another person over the phone, to buy her a plate of rice? undecided...

And see the way you're insulting the OP for not buying the girl food, it's as if you gave him money to keep or as if he's indebted to buying a plate of rice for his bae, what kind of entitled mentality is that?
How are you sure the girl is far "broker" than the OP?? Huh?

Broke people are attracted to broke people. The guy is as broke as a church rat.

Mind you, I wasn't insulting the guy. I'm just being plain here.
Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by dhiqson(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2022
ote author=Jennyclay post=110701103] I see nothing bad in that chat besides she was just teasing you.

Nonsense!! [/quote]

And you're rich?

All these girls sha
Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by dhiqson(m): 10:49am On Mar 03, 2022
Favfables1:

Broooooo
To think I read in one thread how she responded to a guy Talkin on entitlement!! grin grin
I been wan think say she different considering she said she's got her own bucks
Only for me to see this comment now
They' are all the same
See how she's quick to shout broke
Spits
Tueh
And to think she's got a fiance sef grin
Men really dey try
Nothing dey shock me again sha
Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
1. How are you sure the girl is far "broker" than the OP?? Huh?

2. Broke people are attracted to broke people.

3. The guy is as broke as a church rat.

4. Mind you, I wasn't insulting the guy. I'm just being plain here.

1. I doubt you understood my earlier write up, I doubt you ACTUALLY read it undecided... Cause if you did, you would've seen a place where I wrote, "since we're on the business of speculation..." And thus there would be no need for this question undecided...

And to answer your question...
Someone of value who isn't broke would never resort to begging another person online for a plate of rice... Unless of course, that someone is broke and can't afford it...
And besides, you don't ask money from someone, unless you think they have enough to give out, or have you ever seen a rich man go to a poor mans house to beg for food?? the girl must have thought that the guy had more than she did, thus she made her request undecided...

2. If this was true, then poor jobless girls should not find rich men attractive undecided...
It means broke girls should be with broke men, but yet, that's not the case, jobless girls are looking for rich men to leach upon undecided...

And besides you just proved my point undecided... If you're convinced that the guy is broke and broke people are attracted to broke people, it therefore means that, the girl too must be broke undecided...

3. You know it's amusing how you boldly express a baseless assumption with so much confidence...and it's stupid too undecided...

4. I sincerely advice that you open a dictionary and look up the meaning of the word "insult" undecided...
Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by Jennyclay(f): 11:08am On Mar 03, 2022
Favfables1:
[s]1. I doubt you understood my earlier write up, I doubt you ACTUALLY read it ... Cause if you did, you would've seen a place where I wrote, "since we're on the business of speculation..." And thus there would be no need for this question ...

And to answer your question...
Someone of value who isn't broke would never resort to begging another person online for a plate of rice... Unless of course, that someone is broke and can't afford it...
And besides, you don't ask money from someone, unless you think they have enough to give out, or have you ever seen a rich man go to a poor mans house to beg for food?? the girl must have thought that the guy had more than she did, thus she made her request ...

2. If this was true, then poor jobless girls should not find rich men attractive ...
It means broke girls should be with broke men, but yet, that's not the case, jobless girls are looking for rich men to leach upon ...

And besides you just proved my point ... If you're convinced that the guy is broke and broke people are attracted to broke people, it therefore means that, the girl too must be broke ...

3. You know it's amusing how you boldly express a baseless assumption with so much confidence...and it's stupid too ...

4. I sincerely advice that you open a dictionary and look up the meaning of the word "insult" ... [/s]
Sir, I always read and digest before I make any comments here on nairaland.

Therefore, I read every single word of your comment. But honestly you're making no sense at all.

Please don't quote me again, if you don't Wanna see the other side of me.
Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by Daniel7543: 11:15am On Mar 03, 2022
Favfables1:

Bro leave that leech..

Leeches will always support her Co. Leaches. That girl dey always feel say she know something but nothing dey her head. She go dey call people broke as if her papa na Dangote.
Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 03, 2022
dhiqson:

Broooooo
To think I read in one thread how she responded to a guy Talkin on entitlement!! grin grin
I been wan think say she different considering she said she's got her own bucks
Only for me to see this comment now
They' are all the same
See how she's quick to shout broke
Spits
Tueh
And to think she's got a fiance sef grin
Men really dey try
Nothing dey shock me again sha

As in eh...
Her ideology is pathetically obscenous...
A girl asks a guy to get her a plate of food and he refused, and all she can do is to broke shame the guy... So now, there's no other reason for a guy to not meet a girls financial request other than "he's broke"?

And my put off is not actually that she called him broke o... It's the entitlement, as if the girl gave the guy money to keep for her or they had an agreement that he was going to be responsible for buying her a plate of rice anytime she asks...

Omor...
Being in a relationship with most girls these days ehn is no different from adopting 3 orphans undecided...
Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
Sir, I always read and digest before I make any comments here on nairaland.

Therefore, I read every single word of your comment. But honestly you're making no sense at all.

Please don't quote me again, if you don't Wanna see the other side of me.

When an average girl has nothing of worth to say, she'll resorts to insults, emotional blackmails and threats undecided...

Rather than threaten that "I'll see the other side of you", as if I care undecided, why not counter my point with points of your own? Why threaten me? So now, it's either I agree with you or I see the other side of you, ba? Kikikikikikikikiki cheesy how many sides do you have biko grin

And honestly...
I'm not surprised undecided...
I expected this right from the start and I was not disappointed undecided...

So my dear...
Feel free to bring out those "other sides" undecided...
Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by dhiqson(m): 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
Favfables1:

As in eh...
Her ideology is pathetically obscenous...
A girl asks a guy to get her a plate of food and he refused, and all she can do is to broke shame the guy... So now, there's no other reason for a guy to not meet a girls financial request other than "he's broke"?

And my put off is not actually that she called him broke o... It's the entitlement, as if the girl gave the guy money to keep for her or they had an agreement that he was going to be responsible for buying her a plate of rice anytime she asks...

Omor...
Being in a relationship with most girls these days ehn is no different from adopting 3 orphans undecided...

I just have to say this
I wonder how her fiance copes
Wow lol

1 Like

Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!! Shut up!! What do you know??

Broke guys are attracted to broke girls.

Go and work hard, so that you would be attracted to hardworking ladies.

Poor non-entity.

so broke guys are attracted to broke girls BUT its the guys that should feed that deluded lazy good for nothing useless woman who thinks that her broke status deserve a free meal from a broke guy!?!?!? do you even have a brain, you shegoat?!?
Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by Jennyclay(f): 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

so broke guys are attracted to broke girls BUT its the guys that should feed that deluded lazy good for nothing useless woman who thinks that her broke status deserve a free meal from a broke guy!?!?!? do you even have a brain, you shegoat?!?
You this Uncircumcised ekuke dog, please don't quote me again in your miserable life.

Animal!!!!!
Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
You this Uncircumcised ekuke dog, please don't quote me again in your miserable life.

Animal!!!!!

sorry for calling you for what you are, you deluded somebody. go get a job instead of hoping for strangers to trade meals for unlimited access to your dirty good for nothing yeye toto (good women out there dont need to sell themselves for 300Nairas meals)
Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by Jennyclay(f): 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

sorry for calling you for what you are, you deluded somebody. go get a job instead of hoping for strangers to trade meals for unlimited access to your dirty good for nothing yeye toto (good women out there dont need to sell themselves for 300Nairas meals)
Poor broke church rat like you.. Please leave me alone.

Wuoooooooooooooo!!! Broke demented fool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am So Lonely / Pre-wedding Pics. Could This Be Love? / Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.