Stats: 3,161,955 members, 7,848,882 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents (27935 Views)

Governor Dapo Abiodun Introduces 3,700 School Fee In Ogun State Schools / Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. / Governor Dapo Abiodun Visits Obasanjo And His Wife, Bola Obasanjo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by soil4soil(m): 7:31am On Feb 23, 2023
But are the northern governors CBN that they is no protest in their states.

On the 11/3/23 you will know if you are CBN or not.

Remo governor
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by tonyson010(m): 7:48am On Feb 23, 2023
Fibonacci88:
This eleyi governor was sharing old notes recently. So he didn't know he was not cbn, yet he instructed his ppl to keep collecting old notes. I don't have pity for those who collected the old notes..

pushed them into burning banks, now banks have shutdown in Ogun state. He is now trying to claim good and caring governor. it is well.

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by rolams(m): 7:50am On Feb 23, 2023
You know this? Why are you threatening the commercial banks then?
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by jaxxy(m): 7:51am On Feb 23, 2023
very stupid governor
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by hohafrank(m): 7:57am On Feb 23, 2023
You can now see how useless this man is.They should vote him out for deceiving them.
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by NEUDUDE: 8:04am On Feb 23, 2023
juman:
Buhari apparently plan to sabotage his party.
Jeopardizing all his efforts on the party.
What an illiterate person.

The more you cry. The more i get aroused. Cry more lol 😂
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by phorget(m): 8:15am On Feb 23, 2023
juman:

Good policy at wrong time and implemented badly.

There will never be a better time,even if you choose to pamper Nigerians some will still complain of not receiving enough pampering.
Nothing good comes easy and we must learn to go through our struggles so as to achieve greater height.
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by phorget(m): 8:17am On Feb 23, 2023
seguno2:

Thanks for the reminder.
Are you then saying that Atiku is the best of the lot

For justice,fairness and equity I will vote for Peter Obi.
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by Bluffly: 8:19am On Feb 23, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Lol... Afonjas and cowardism.

Dem done threaten eleyi, e done hide like rat wey him be. Shebi, he wanted to measure dick with buhari
If you lack reasoning, learn to shut up.
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by Faposky95: 8:21am On Feb 23, 2023
Another artist of confusion....
Lois van Gawk.....

Another Professed Confusionist member...!!!!
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by emilo2bad: 8:27am On Feb 23, 2023
Padipadi:
Disgraceful outing. I v seen several clips of that gov on top of that van that looked like he ll fall off from it. He is idea-less and mocking his party.
The cabals of APC in collabo with PDP really wrecked Nigeria. They thought they are denting the chances of Tinubu but Nigerians are now more wiser and can concentrate their votes for Obi. While punishing Tinubu for his role in APC formation, Atiku too ll be punished for going back to join thieves of PDP after creating another set of thieves amongst APC.
All the votes of good Nigerians are for Obi.
It ll shock PDP and all the northern demons trying to bring power back to north as if they owned Nigeria. Very cursed region!
why are some people that full. APC and PDP but Peter Obi is also decamp to PDP you said destroyed the country. hypocrisy at its peak
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by seguno2: 8:29am On Feb 23, 2023
phorget:
For justice,fairness and equity I will vote for Peter Obi.

Not because he is the best in the options?

Can you please explain what you mean by justice, fairness and equity?
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by olisaEze(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2023
Mummy Daddy ke?? grin. Four years as governor and the only thing he has to campaign with is obsolete bank notes, what a shame! The only positive about Ogun State is that LASTMA cannot chase me beyond a certain point, opari! grin

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by usagee36: 8:37am On Feb 23, 2023
But you are a deported criminal in America.
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by BreakingNews21: 8:43am On Feb 23, 2023
Dem see what is happening to Bello. Grandollar and the midget got next! wink
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by stormborn28(m): 9:00am On Feb 23, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Lol... Afonjas and cowardism.

Dem done threaten eleyi, e done hide like rat wey him be. Shebi, he wanted to measure dick with buhari

Oboy .. So person fit measure his diick with another man. What a day.
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by phorget(m): 9:15am On Feb 23, 2023
seguno2:

Not because he is the best in the options?

Can you please explain what you mean by justice, fairness and equity?

And how would you determine the best among options?

In other to narrow down this conversation as for us to quickly achieve a meaningful insight then I will like you to permit me to erase ATIKU out of the available options thereby leaving us with the options TINUBU and option OBI.
Nigeria overtime has been bedevilled with lack of good leadership and it has become like a norm to always look into the past antecedent of a candidate in determining if such candidate would be suitable for another yet elevated post other than the one or ones he/she had previously managed and in this same view I will like to compare and contrast between the duo of Tinubu and Obi.

...to be continued.
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by alimiadedayo1: 9:16am On Feb 23, 2023
Padipadi:
Disgraceful outing. I v seen several clips of that gov on top of that van that looked like he ll fall off from it. He is idea-less and mocking his party.
The cabals of APC in collabo with PDP really wrecked Nigeria. They thought they are denting the chances of Tinubu but Nigerians are now more wiser and can concentrate their votes for Obi. While punishing Tinubu for his role in APC formation, Atiku too ll be punished for going back to join thieves of PDP after creating another set of thieves amongst APC.
All the votes of good Nigerians are for Obi.
It ll shock PDP and all the northern demons trying to bring power back to north as if they owned Nigeria. Very cursed region!
your parents need to take care of your mental state.. you are a confirmed mad man
. pls how long will it take you to stop the blame game after 8 years of APC governance
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by Regladoj: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2023
If you listen to him at all the reason he apologised is because of the hardship the new naira policy brought on the poeple saying he is not the cbn governor that created the policy
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by seguno2: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2023
phorget:
And how would you determine the best among options

Simply by making reference to Peter Obi’s 2019 endorsement of Atiku.

Can you think of a better way
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by phorget(m): 9:55am On Feb 23, 2023
seguno2:

Simply by making reference to Peter Obi’s 2019 endorsement of Atiku.

Can you think of a better way

I wouldn't know what you mean by that anyway but if I must tow your path then why will people accuse Buhari of trying to sabotage Tilumbu's presidential ambition despite the fact that Buhari has been endorsing tilumbu on every available platforms?
If endorsements are something to hold on to then will you be so proud of Tilumbu endorsing Buhari prior to 2015 election?
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by ogatboy(m): 10:51am On Feb 23, 2023
After causing mayhem and then distributing most of the old notes in the stock pile, you are apologising. We need to remove immunity clause from governors. Only President and vice should have immunity.
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by Padipadi: 11:25am On Feb 23, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

your parents need to take care of your mental state.. you are a confirmed mad man
. pls how long will it take you to stop the blame game after 8 years of APC governance
Seeing your name looking like that of alimi of Ilorin speaks more that you v rabid infection.
I gave good analysis. See the vehicle the gov is riding. Very unsafe for him atop.
See the stupidìty of you and him sharing old notes while people rejected it. He shared caps, people rejected it. No tangible thing in his head to win people over. And you are here talking trash. Ori e buru. Na you dem go take to asylum now
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by themanderon: 11:32am On Feb 23, 2023
I love this. Nigerians are wiser now and are beginning to turn against their leaders that impoverished them all these years. This election will be a revolution all through. These criminal politicians should be sent home to rot.
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by Brendaniel: 11:55am On Feb 23, 2023
Baddosqqi:

You have done well for PeTeRu online. But sorry, It is not his turn. Take heart.

Sorry to disappoint you but....

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by Brendaniel: 11:57am On Feb 23, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Why are OSU pigs so senseless?

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR).,.
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by alimiadedayo1: 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2023
Padipadi:

Seeing your name looking like that of alimi of Ilorin speaks more that you v rabid infection.
I gave good analysis. See the vehicle the gov is riding. Very unsafe for him atop.
See the stupidìty of you and him sharing old notes while people rejected it. He shared caps, people rejected it. No tangible thing in his head to win people over. And you are here talking trash. Ori e buru. Na you dem go take to asylum now
I have said it, you have totally run mad.. I will try to reach out to people near you to watch over you very well before you enter market in your hometown
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by Padipadi: 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

I have said it, you have totally run mad.. I will try to reach out to people near you to watch over you very well before you enter market in your hometown
Idiót getat
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by BigBrother9ja: 1:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR).,.
Keep deceiving yourself

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by Brendaniel: 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Keep deceiving yourself

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR).,.,.,
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by Advancedman(m): 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
sunky97:
Gov Dapo Abiodun has apologized to Ogun residents concerning the CNS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD7sTJ45EWc

You are the biggest unfortunate fool.

21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] / Boko Haram Kills A Soldier Aliyu Muhd In Borno State (Photo) / Man Calls For The Arrest Of His Neighbour After He Caught Him Buying Votes (Pix)