Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,258 members, 7,860,592 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents (27950 Views)

Governor Dapo Abiodun Introduces 3,700 School Fee In Ogun State Schools / Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. / Governor Dapo Abiodun Visits Obasanjo And His Wife, Bola Obasanjo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by Tenshades(m): 5:47am On Feb 23, 2023
No wonder Tinubu addressed him as "Eleyi"
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by Dunionk30: 5:47am On Feb 23, 2023
eldoradoxx:
PDP's Ladi Adebutu will sweep this one from power in the coming Governorship election. Ogun people didn't know he was an Ex-convict who finished serving his jail term on fraud charges in the United States before being deported back to Nigeria. He found support in Tinubu's political empire where people with shady past congregate and support each other and the rest is history.
Gbam !
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by jaytee01(m): 5:49am On Feb 23, 2023
THE APC CRIMINALS ARE NOT SERIOUS.
WAS HE NOT SHARING MONEY LIKE CBN JUST TWO DAYS AGO?

ANYWAY, VOTE OBI FOR A BETTER NIGERIA!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by Trollronaldo: 5:49am On Feb 23, 2023
Really, I think say you be CBN before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by ruffyjolly(m): 5:49am On Feb 23, 2023
Over 90% of negative comments come from one tribe and region SE
THIS IS A WRITE UP BY ONE RIGHT THINKING IGBOMAN

TINUBU & YORUBA TOLERANCE BECOMING CRIME:
by Dr Chinedu Akabuike

1. Why do we hate Tinubu? What for?

2. Tinubu never worked with federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo.
He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment!

3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?

4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!

5. Why do we call him thief? What did he steal?

6. We call Yoruba "slaves". We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.

7. We are putting mouth in Lagos politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says it is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave.

8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves. Yet we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!

9. Why asking for what we can't give?

10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?
10b. You call their city a no man's land so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges. Who is a slave. Do we actually think?

11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri? He doesn't even need it. He is too intelligent to die for a pot of ofe manu or nothing.

12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival. It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent! I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.

13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to? Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?

14. If we all decide to relocate at once, Babangida send me home phenomena is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge. How many people will want to go in spide of our empty pride?

15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating? How will agitating be to our benefit?

16. Why not "O to gee" in Abia, Enugu or Owerri?

17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or P.S. in Enugu State Civil Service? Yet it happened here! Why not be careful.

18. We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP. How was Tinubu our headache. Was he the cause of our downfall? Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?

19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war. Now history. We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba. But go to Oyo and Oshogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either mumu or lazy except we (alagbara ma mero baba ole; the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately).

20. Why looking for avoidable problem? Why?

21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?

22. We choose Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority. Why are we angry?

We choose Azikwe and they choose Awolowo. How are they more mumuish followers than ourselves?

Zik became a president and we gained from it, Awo was only a premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today. How are they mumus?

We choose APGA and they choose APC, why agitating?

Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem why do we want to die for nothing?

Why working in APGA but planning to collect salaries in APC?

I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call a no Man's land?

How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises or if it's citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa? I leave that answer to the individual.

Nwayo nwayo biko unu.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by BigBrother9ja: 5:49am On Feb 23, 2023
Brendaniel:
That is how they put their people into trouble because of their selfish ambition like Tinubu and El-rufai , meanwhile...

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Why are OSU pigs so senseless?
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by juman(m): 5:55am On Feb 23, 2023
The governor is not CBN.

Soon the CBN governor and the president will expire but you money will not expire.
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by juman(m): 5:57am On Feb 23, 2023
Buhari apparently plan to sabotage his party.
Jeopardizing all his efforts on the party.
What an illiterate person.
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by phorget(m): 5:59am On Feb 23, 2023
seguno2:

I thought that Peter Obi said that Atiku is a goal four years ago. Please what has changed

Tilumbu also said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria, I also wonder why he wants to become the president of a country he doesn't believe in.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by phorget(m): 6:01am On Feb 23, 2023
juman:

How?
Is APC the only party contesting?
Buhari is simply saying no more vote buying and I don't think anyone should be worried about that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:02am On Feb 23, 2023
eldoradoxx:
PDP's Ladi Adebutu will sweep this one from power in the coming Governorship election. Ogun people didn't know he was an Ex-convict who finished serving his jail term on fraud charges in the United States before being deported back to Nigeria. He found support in Tinubu's political empire where people with shady past congregate and support each other and the rest is history.

Very very appaling and awful
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by lailo: 6:06am On Feb 23, 2023
Okoros are trying to paint him coward. He didnt reverse himself on his stand on old notes. He was only telling the people he didnt cause the cash scarcity that it was evil plan by cbn, that the issue will soon be resolved, that they should be patient. Obviously the people were angry with him over the cash scarcity. And that is the plan of PDP and LP, why they are supporting the policy. They know the pains people are going tru is to the disadvantage of APC at the poll.
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by boxypane(m): 6:08am On Feb 23, 2023
Padipadi:
Disgraceful outing. I v seen several clips of that gov on top of that van that looked like he ll fall off from it. He is idea-less and mocking his party.
The cabals of APC in collabo with PDP really wrecked Nigeria. They thought they are denting the chances of Tinubu but Nigerians are now more wiser and can concentrate their votes for Obi. While punishing Tinubu for his role in APC formation, Atiku too ll be punished for going back to join thieves of PDP after creating another set of thieves amongst APC.
All the votes of good Nigerians are for Obi.
It ll shock PDP and all the northern demons trying to bring power back to north as if they owned Nigeria. Very cursed region!
If these are your analysis, then una never ready!
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 23, 2023
Brendaniel:
That is how they put their people into trouble because of their selfish ambition like Tinubu and El-rufai , meanwhile...

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

You have done well for PeTeRu online. But sorry, It is not his turn. Take heart.
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:09am On Feb 23, 2023
juman:
Leadership is not by deceit. Supposing Ur man enter, he will only be bringing criminality like drug pushing and kidnapping to the table.

U & I don't need an atmosphere like that for our families.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by lailo: 6:11am On Feb 23, 2023
phorget:

How?
Buhari is simply saying no more vote buying and I don't think anyone should be worried about that.
Use sense. APC is not the only party contesting but the issue of cash scarcity is only affecting the chances of their candidates, boasting that of PDP, LP and others. The issue has more to do with the sufferings people are going tru to access their own money than the vote buying thing they are shouting. That is why it is only their governors who have been fighting. The PDP and LP people are happy with the development and are supporting Buhari bcs the dullard doesn't know that he is killing the chances of his own party by that planned policy.
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by phorget(m): 6:19am On Feb 23, 2023
lailo:

Use sense. APC is not the only party contesting but the issue of cash scarcity is only affecting the chances of their candidates, boasting that of PDP, LP and others. That is why it is only their governors who have been fighting. The PDP and LP people are happy with the development and are supporting Buhari bcs the dullard doesn't know that he is killing the chances of his own party by that planned policy.

To people that lack understanding the naira is scarce but to people that understands then the policy is a good one and would be appreciated in the long run.
Did those governors fight during ASUU strike? Nigerias has been dying of hunger and insecurity but no governor ever fought but now they have the strength to ”fight” for the masses I guess.
Those governors are only trying to protect their stolen funds which has been rendered useless by the new naira policy bro. The governors should stop fighting for us now since they haven't fought for us in time past.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:23am On Feb 23, 2023
Lols. Why is he be begging. I thought it was still a legal tender in Ogun state

1 Like

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by html14java(f): 6:42am On Feb 23, 2023
How many businesses did he later close for rejecting old notes?

Clueless governor

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by BigSam13: 6:44am On Feb 23, 2023
"I will continue where buari stop"
E-mi-lo-kan
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by juman(m): 6:47am On Feb 23, 2023
phorget:

How?

APC candidates are members of buharis party. Hence their chance of winning is reduced.
He collapsed the economy because of "buying votes" thing.
That is absolute craziness.
Economy of 220 million people wrecked and ruined and populace are severely suffering.
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by forgiveness: 6:51am On Feb 23, 2023
fatherjesse:
See your life outside Dapp! Tinubu will lose first on Saturday then your own losing will follow after that. Common sense didn't tell you that the masses from all over Nigeria even the rich except for those directly benefitting from the drug lord from iragbiji and those hoping to do so are the ones ready to be the fly that is following the corpse to the grave. I am Ijebu from Ogun and Obi is a goal for us anywhere any day, enough of APC and PDP deceit, light 🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️ has come

Speak for yourself that you are voting Obi. The fact you addressed another Yoruba man as eleyi from Iragbiji revealed you as none Yoruba. Bloody liar.
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by phorget(m): 6:52am On Feb 23, 2023
juman:

He collapsed the economy because of "buying votes" thing.
That is absolute craziness.
Economy of 220 million people wrecked and ruined and populace are severely suffering.

Call it whatever name but I bet it that you will still come back to applaud the policy in no distance time.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by OdogwuAnambra: 6:52am On Feb 23, 2023
Is he not a yoruba man
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by forgiveness: 6:53am On Feb 23, 2023
Is this not what Buhari and the cabals intended? To cause disaffection after APC candidates.

Buhari must has thought some of are idiots.
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by seguno2: 6:55am On Feb 23, 2023
phorget:
Tilumbu also said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria, I also wonder why he wants to become the president of a country he doesn't believe in.

Thanks for the reminder.
Are you then saying that Atiku is the best of the lot
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by VERDA: 6:58am On Feb 23, 2023
fatherjesse:
See your life outside Dapp! Tinubu will lose first on Saturday then your own losing will follow after that. Common sense didn't tell you that the masses from all over Nigeria even the rich except for those directly benefitting from the drug lord from iragbiji and those hoping to do so are the ones ready to be the fly that is following the corpse to the grave. I am Ijebu from Ogun and Obi is a goal for us anywhere any day, enough of APC and PDP deceit, light 🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️ has come

Comments like yours give me hope for this country, that people irrespective of tribe and religion can take a decision based on their conviction and stand by it.

Nigeria will not fall, not with good people ready to fight for it, we must for our future and that of our unborn children. God bless you.
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by juman(m): 6:58am On Feb 23, 2023
phorget:

Call it whatever name but I bet it that you will still come back to applaud the policy in no distance time.

Good policy at wrong time and implemented badly.
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by HNICEARTH: 7:03am On Feb 23, 2023
Reality check
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by Lvgirl: 7:20am On Feb 23, 2023
sunky97:
Gov Dapo Abiodun has apologized to Ogun residents concerning the CNS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD7sTJ45EWc

Ogun people should start using GS coin. Let's them mine gay skulls
They will have new Naira by doing so.
Go mine gay skulls
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by Nice2023(m): 7:21am On Feb 23, 2023
Padipadi:
Disgraceful outing. I v seen several clips of that gov on top of that van that looked like he ll fall off from it. He is idea-less and mocking his party.
The cabals of APC in collabo with PDP really wrecked Nigeria. They thought they are denting the chances of Tinubu but Nigerians are now more wiser and can concentrate their votes for Obi. While punishing Tinubu for his role in APC formation, Atiku too ll be punished for going back to join thieves of PDP after creating another set of thieves amongst APC.
All the votes of good Nigerians are for Obi.
It ll shock PDP and all the northern demons trying to bring power back to north as if they owned Nigeria. Very cursed region!

Very, very!
Northern alders are very wicked,the number of out of school children is something that breaks the heart and yet,they allow their people to wallow in extreme poverty never seen before.

The new statistics on poverty in Nigeria is a pointer to this fact,however in some states,people were cooking with cow dungs( cow shit) just to stay alive and our politicians in the north are praised and eulogised as what then?

I pity this country honestly!
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by Lamasta(m): 7:25am On Feb 23, 2023
He should be held responsible for the destructions of banks and the violent protest that ensued after his comment on the old naira note

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari / Soldiers Gave Us Human Meat As Suya – Sobowale / MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.