Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,420 members, 7,861,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

What's happening to me please help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's happening to me please help (2574 Views)

What Happening To My Boobs? (pics) / What's Happening In This Photo? What’s your Stake on this? Love or foolishness? / Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's happening to me please help by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
I can't afford a bloody data plan, life is just
bleeped up i see no use living in this wicked world nobody cares what you're going through till you're dead full of regrets and all the love(fake) starts pouring out. Please help me while I'm still alive...killing time surfing the internet is the only thing worthwhile in this accursed world because i don't wanna beg outrightly for money the data is the little u can do for me.
08069112595 mtn

Also please vote wisely it could change a lot of peoples lives
Re: What's happening to me please help by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
So because its not about fornication y'all ignoring
Re: What's happening to me please help by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
Please please and please
Re: What's happening to me please help by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
Is this the change we all want when you can't even change someone's life with a fraction of your blessing
Re: What's happening to me please help by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
100 views and not a single person willing to help

1 Like

Re: What's happening to me please help by fredsamuel1: 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
i would have helped if i get anything but man no get shishi here. Op calm down abeg no let this frustration hit you hard, just believe that something good will happen and it will surely happen to you.
Re: What's happening to me please help by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
New ways to beg

1 Like

Re: What's happening to me please help by Olumighty123(m): 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
Saneesk:
100 views and not a single person willing to help

Lol
Re: What's happening to me please help by mike97(m): 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2023
Sent you data

7 Likes

Re: What's happening to me please help by fredsamuel1: 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
mike97:
Sent you data
God bless you for the kind gesture.

1 Like

Re: What's happening to me please help by Kingray10: 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
OP, them don send the data Money, where my eye-saw angry angry angry
Re: What's happening to me please help by fredsamuel1: 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
New ways to beg

People are going through a lot sir, that the have no choice but to beg, because there are certain situations were one will have no choice but to beg in order in order to solve their problems. When one begs you either give or not, but don't mock them because you don't know the choose to beg.
Re: What's happening to me please help by FuckYourFather(f): 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
mike97:
Sent you data
you na rich boy oo

1 Like

Re: What's happening to me please help by nairalander2020(m): 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
Emotionally intelligent men at work(me i keep off)
Re: What's happening to me please help by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
mike97:
Sent you data

Thanks bro I really appreciate it,i almost lost hope..........may God bless your whole generation...may they never lack in anything in life

6 Likes

Re: What's happening to me please help by mike97(m): 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
😂😂 no whine me baba
FuckYourFather:

you na rich boy oo
Re: What's happening to me please help by mike97(m): 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
Amen 🙏 and you too
Saneesk:

Thanks bro I really appreciate it,i almost lost hope..........may God bless your whole generation...may they never lack in anything in life
Re: What's happening to me please help by sullyoba: 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
Sent you 500mb twice
Re: What's happening to me please help by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
sullyoba:
Sent you 500mb twice

Saw it bro.....i pray you never lack anything in life,may you be so big that thousands gain from you......thanks

2 Likes

Re: What's happening to me please help by BigDick70inch(m): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
mike97:
Sent you data

Bros....can u pls complete the favour......jux 500 naira Mtn card will make me happy right now.....jux don't know how to beg probably would have opened a thread too......thanks in advance.....

1 Like

Re: What's happening to me please help by Illegal1(m): 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
Dis life no balance at all....

wen u tink say nah ur own worst pass,,b4 u knw,one person go jst pour out his own problem.......u go begin tnk God for ur own condition

2 Likes

Re: What's happening to me please help by mike97(m): 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
Okay
BigDick70inch:

Bros....can u pls complete the favour......jux 500 naira Mtn card will make me happy right now.....jux don't know how to beg probably would have opened a thread too......thanks in advance.....
Re: What's happening to me please help by BigDick70inch(m): 12:34am On Feb 24, 2023
mike97:
Okay

Re: What's happening to me please help by Nobody: 2:02am On Feb 24, 2023
Thanks to someone here i have been able to pay more than 60% of my airtime loan may God bless him/her abundantly,may he increase in life

Re: What's happening to me please help by BigDick70inch(m): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
mike97:
Okay

Hello bro,....hope say u never forget yo boy abeg.....nah beg I still dey Ooo.....I bin too put mind say u go do am sef......sinx u said okay to me pls....
Re: What's happening to me please help by Yomit71(m): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
Just 5k to use hold body for weekend.
First bank
Re: What's happening to me please help by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:24am On Feb 25, 2023
fredsamuel1:

People are going through a lot sir, that the have no choice but to beg, because there are certain situations were one will have no choice but to beg in order in order to solve their problems. When one begs you either give or not, but don't mock them because you don't know the choose to beg.
oga no be only u get story. So many of us are also passing through alot but the truth is that we can never beg because of how we were trained. I'll rather die of hunger than to beg 4 food. I can't even beg my relatives not to talk of strangers because i get shame 4 face.
Re: What's happening to me please help by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:43am On Feb 25, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
oga no be only u get story. So many of us are also passing through alot but the truth is that we can never beg because of how we were trained. I'll rather die of hunger than to beg 4 food. I can't even beg my relatives not to talk of strangers because i get shame 4 face.
go and sit down…..pride have kill you
Re: What's happening to me please help by fredsamuel1: 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

that is your own problem, not everyone was trained like you not to beg even if you are dieing. So never mock anyone that begs because of the situation the find themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Too Much Sex Can Make Someone To Collapse / My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together / Rejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.