Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej (7841 Views)

Amazing Pix Of A Hausaman That Voted GEJ In Kano. / Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU / Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by agitator: 8:49am On Sep 14, 2011
and
GEJ, HAS BEEN PRESIDENT SINCE 1960 TILL DATE
FISHERMEN HAD BEEN PRESIDENT SINCE 1960 TILL DATE
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

SO WHY ARE WE STILL VOTING FISHERMEN
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by gmolen(m): 8:54am On Sep 14, 2011
All GEJ needs from Nigerians is prayers, not criticizing.
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by tallfact: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2011
I want to believe that things work because people have good plans, implement them completely and later evaluate. Where are our president plans? We are tired of political promises.

Where is PDP or GEJ plans. Even if there are unforeseen setbacks (like Jos and BK), there should be plan B. Projects should have a sure completed date. Even in policy making GEJ is lacking. Please sentiments apart let talk drive our president to perform his duties.

When Yaradua was made a president he was active are reversed most things done by OBJ even if OBJ was his backbone then.
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 14, 2011
Only in Nigeria will Goodluck Jonathan become President, consider this, if u had an org,would u consider him running it?talk more of a nation, Nigerians enjoys being stupid and lazy, its ur destiny
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by agitator: 9:05am On Sep 14, 2011
tallfact:

I want to believe that things work because people have good plans, implement them completely and later evaluate. Where are our president plans? We are tired of political promises.

Where is PDP or GEJ plans. Even if there are unforeseen setbacks (like Jos and BK), there should be plan B. Projects should have a sure completed date. Even in policy making GEJ is lacking. Please sentiments apart let talk drive our president to perform his duties.

When Yaradua was made a president he was active are reversed most things done by OBJ even if OBJ was his backbone then.

Very Good points, that is what people should be doing instead of blaming GEJ and comparing Nigeria to Libya, QATAR etc as if he has been ruling the country all the time since independence.

constructive criticism is welcome.
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by agitator: 9:07am On Sep 14, 2011
ehie:

Only in Nigeria will Goodluck Jonathan become President, consider this, if u had an org,would u consider him running it?talk more of a nation, Nigerians enjoys being silly and lazy, its your destiny

my sister we have been silly since 1960 that is why we have been voting him into power to rule for 51years.

THAT IS A RECORD undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 14, 2011
@agitator,
i will say GEJ takes the cake, shows how far we have regressed in our leaders,
i totally lost hope when he said the unemploymet issue had been addressed because Dangote will employ 3000 drivers in Ibeshe,

we are effing f.cucked up in the as.s my friend.point of no return,going downhill from now on
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by agitator: 9:13am On Sep 14, 2011
why HAS NIGERIANS WHO CLAIM TO BE SMART, ALLOW A FISHER TO BE RULING THEM SINCE 1960.

GEJ SHOULD GO

HIS HE THE ONLY ONE IN NIGERIA?

HOW CAN ONE MAN BE RULING THE COUNTRY ALL THIS YEARS AND WE ARE NOT MOVING FORWARD.

WE NEED A REVOLUTION TO CHASE THE FISHERMAN TO THE CREEKS.
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by agitator: 9:17am On Sep 14, 2011
ehie:

@agitator,
i totally lost hope when he said the unemploymet issue had been addressed because Dangote will employ 3000 drivers in Ibeshe,

we are effing f.cucked up in the behind my friend.point of no return,going downhill from now on

YES THAT IS WHY I SAID THERE SHOULD BE A REVOLUTION.

EGYPT AND TUNISIA HAD SUCCEEDED IN REMOVING THE DESPOTS
AND LIBYA ALSO 90% SUCCESS
SYRIA, YEMEN, BAHRAIN, ETC ARE PROGRESS WITH THEIR REVOLUTIONS

WHY CANT WE CHASE THE FISHERMAN TO THE CREEKS

I STRONGLY SUPPORT YOU EHIE.

ONE MAN RULING THE COUNTY FOR THAT LONG WITHOUT ANY IMPROVEMENT.

HE SHOULD BE CHASED OUT.
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by agitator: 9:17am On Sep 14, 2011
and

WE CAN EVEN PUT HIM IN CAGE LIKE THE EGYPTIANS DID TO MUBBARAK
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:35am On Sep 14, 2011
well, as for me
i voted GEJ because there is need to taste another region , another religion and another character cool cool
but i have seen that the most dominate tribe (ie ARMAJIRIs grin) in the government has swore to destabilize his administration through BOKO HARAMING the whole nation. My next vote goes to    grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by queensmith: 9:46am On Sep 14, 2011
the biggest moronic reason why Nigerians voted for this man is down to ethinic loyalties. . . . .Nigeria will remain the same until all retards dissapear!
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by seanet02: 9:51am On Sep 14, 2011
I voted Gej because i feel him being a moro/n will do better grin grin
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by tallfact: 9:54am On Sep 14, 2011
If you ask me again; Who's fault it is that we don't have good goverment, I say ours. We have so many companies that have good managers ( both public and private). These are the people we need not neccessarylly people that are rich or well know (note: good manager may be rich or\and popular).

The system we have on ground does not give these people oppurtunity to be selected from any party, so what do we do? I say we need to join political parties and out-number the bad politicians so as to select who ever we trust and not to wait for them to give us people that are answerable to them (some parties sourced and later soiled such persons their hand).
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by agitator: 10:10am On Sep 14, 2011
tallfact:

If you ask me again; Who's fault it is that we don't have good goverment, I say ours. [b]We have so many companies that have good managers ( both public and private). [/b]These are the people we need not neccessarylly people that are rich or well know (note: good manager may be rich or\and popular).

The system we have on ground does not give these people oppurtunity to be selected from any party, so what do we do? I say we need to join political parties and out-number the bad politicians so as to select who ever we trust and not to wait for them to give us people that are answerable to them (some parties sourced and later soiled such persons their hand).

Those good managers you are referring to, know they will be held responsible with any decision that causes lose to the company. They may even be jailed for shady deals.

But the case with Nigeria is that nobody is held responsible for any failures. I am always pissed off when people talk of removing immunity clause, as if the governors just sign the cash from the state accounts to their personal accounts without tacit support of those without immunity.

If those (civil servants, bogus companies, etc) without immunity are arrested, how can the governors steal.

all humans have criminal tendencies, including the whites, but what deters them is the laws of the land, that is why laws are made. In the developed world, nobody is above the law provided there is enough evidence to prosecute.

whenever a loophole or loopholes are discovered, the laws are modified to close the flaw. that is why their are representatives, MPs, etc, to modify, or enact new laws as the need arise.
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 14, 2011
As for me, if i'm to choose btw GEJ & BUHARI again for the presidential election, i'll stil go for GEJ. Why? because i'm tired of d north thinkin its a birth right and i cant recall buhari campaigning in the south-east or south-south; guess its because we weren't important to his presidential aspiration. Mind you, i was not really a supporter of GEJ; not that i am now, because of PDP. Thats my opinion. Now you chop stone if you think its silly
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by maclatunji: 10:23am On Sep 14, 2011
ehie:

@agitator,

we are effing f.cucked up in the behind my friend.point of no return,going downhill from now on

Eeeyah, sorry. Take care and heart!
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 14, 2011
Well, He was voted because people believed him to be harbinger of 'Goodluck' to Nigeria.
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by yeye4live(m): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2011
i voted 4him cuse he ve no shoes, i want him to buy more wen he s our president
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by reindeer: 11:20am On Sep 14, 2011
Re.tards will always vote their kind.
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by Orikinla(m): 11:24am On Sep 14, 2011
Most of those who voted for GEJ were I-D-I-O-TS, Tribalists and those who were afraid of the election of an incorruptible ex-military dictator.
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by bisiaet: 11:25am On Sep 14, 2011
Do I heard the poster of this thred called reason for voting for GEJ "silly"??. Interesting and to you now you are wise and brilliant isnit? So because Mr saint, the best-boy-in-class syndrome, Mr I never make mistake, Alhaji holyman Buhari did not win the election is that the reason you called voting for GEJ silly? please you need to work on yourself or may I say you need help.
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by Kizilala: 11:38am On Sep 14, 2011
I voted for him because he is not buhari and also,he is not hausa/fulani.
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by bossinie: 11:39am On Sep 14, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Some voted for him because [size=28pt]"he had no shoes"[/size].
U can say that AGAIN!
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by bossinie: 11:54am On Sep 14, 2011
Orikinla:

Most of those who voted for GEJ were I-D-I-O-TS, Tribalists and those who were afraid of the election of an incorruptible ex-military dictator.
I think this ludicrous assertion actually portrays you to be more I-D-I-O-T-I-C than those who voted for GEJ.(Not much of a fan of his though)
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by hbrednic: 11:55am On Sep 14, 2011
[i] tongue tongue
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by agitator: 11:59am On Sep 14, 2011
bisiaet:

Do I heard the poster of this thred called reason for voting for GEJ "silly". Interesting and to you now you are wise and brilliant isnit? So because Mr saint, the best-boy-in-class syndrome, Mr I never make mistake, Alhaji holyman Buhari did not win the election is that the reason you called voting for GEJ silly? please you need to work on yourself or may I say you need help.

All the buhari supporters need serious help undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by kasiem(m): 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2011
Abagworo, salami was removed, cos he was such a saint that can go to the extent ousting jesus in favour of tinubu, that made lagos heaven with a paltry income.
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by Ericology(m): 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2011
Orikinla:

Shut up, I am sure u r not up to 25 yrs, Nigeria was progressing with a fast pace,   Jakande was transforming Lagos, Mbakwe was working wonders in Imo state with little income, Telefone booths were along most streets in hundreds of towns ard Nigeria, Even in my small town which was nt even a st ate capital, Garbage collectors were at work dat we return from elementary schools and head straight to watch them with their state of the arts vehicles, Constant light,Good roads, people didnt build houses and wall them ard.  Sec school leavers behaved like ur PHDs of today and cld immediately be employed to  teach, Live was normal, THEN, Ur incorruptible General came with a bunch of illiterate soldiers and set our country 100 yrs back in the name of fighting corruption, Look at where he got us today, hisssessss
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by bossinie: 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2011
ehie:

Only in Nigeria will Goodluck Jonathan become President, consider this, if u had an org,would u consider him running it?talk more of a nation, Nigerians enjoys being silly and lazy, its your destiny
Arrant juvenile blab,what is your qualification criteria for choosing a Nigerian President Until you tell me please post comments only on the romance,gossip,food,health etc. forums,you will contribute more meaningfully there. angry
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by luluosas(m): 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2011
naijaking1:

Why is it difficult for you muslim extremists to accept the election result?
Majority voted for GEJ simply because he is not Buhari.
I voted for him because he's not a muslim.
You are the biggest IDIOT I have so far seen on this thread. I want to advice you. If you are working, or have worked in an organisation made up of Christians and Moslems, if you had ever attended the school, mixed up with Christians and Moslems, and, if you still go to market that both Christians and Moslems trade, please, go and commit SUICIDE now. Your type is no longer wanted in the Nigeria of today. SUICIDE now. Your type is no longer wanted in the Nigeria of today.
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej by luluosas(m): 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2011
^^^ @naijaking1 I mean, you are the biggest I-D-I-O-T on this thread so far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Opens Debate On Renaming UNILAG Moshood Abiola University / Councillors Urge Jonathan To Sack Wike / 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.