Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) (103328 Views)

Will The New Electoral Law Eliminate Rigging In 2023? / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by GreatrAnalyst: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
The shameless cannot be shamed.
When number 1 citizen brazenly breaks the law just to pacify his power hungry ailing druggie... It is finished.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by blackmantis: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
Besides this can you also tell us how many other laws you've broken during your tenure?
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Menclothing: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
Election peaceful than 2019 and 2015

Only 5 polling unit hv issue so far out of 80000
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
GoooonSON !!!

You get Immunity grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by EngrKemp: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
Very eeak man,y do u allow inec to disinfrenchise voters and ur military couldn't stop thugs from destroying our precious votes..

U v destroyed democracy in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Mcbayo(m): 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
Mr president you should be impeached and arrested for thinking you are above the law everyone of us live by. We expect you to lead by example

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by MasterTeeUSA: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by CaptainFM1: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
I can't imagine a president openly admitting that he broke a law and going scot free for the offence. Well, this is Nigeria, anything goes!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by rickleye: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
You broke the law - your vote should be null and void period.

That is why you have aides . The chief election officer should have accompanied you and immediately informed you not to do so. 3 times you did it and that image is going to be all over the news when the 2 other candidates lose .

On a lighter note. He showed us he voted APC ask that he can get the $25million Tinubu promised him .

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by oluwatis: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari says he openly displayed his ballot paper, with a thumbprint for the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, as a rare show of loyalty and support.

After you demarket your party you now pretend to show loyalty.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
Freshtruth:
This Buhari na bad guy with what he did he is up to something grin
Games...

So he wont be held responsible when Tinubu begin to cry..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
Iagos:
Mr president, don't receive yourself, Unfortunately, Nobody is voting tinubu.
That's why thugs are snatching ballot boxes in Lagos, kogi etc
We have now confirmed that Nigerians hate APC
Buhari is being cunny here. He only did this for future political position sake but Inwardly, he doesn't want Tinubu to win.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Tvoice: 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
No body ask u any question
Birds of same feather is equal to bulabalu
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by olahero(m): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
Okay Baba, may TINUBU win.
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Nigeriayouthmov: 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jostoman:
We saw your handwork today because there was presence of security agent in many apc strong hold in lagos most especially in Surulere, ikeja and Agege from the information we got in lagos.

In southeast up till 12:30pm there were no presence of Inec official in many poling unit which is an act of frustrating southeast poeple to chose who they want.

Same in Benin city
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by bhella10: 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
Buhari's Last middle thumb to Obidients grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Chochovini: 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
ecolime:

Buhari na the proverbial rat wey dey chop person leg still dey blow breeze.

If na you, would you want someone like Tinubu to be your successor?

Leave Bubu abeg
. Buhari would have prefared Osibanjo but tilubum Dollar spoke louder.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by MartinCorridon: 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
Buhari was praised by Igbos all through last week.

We will appreciate seeing the asslicking continue.

PLEASE

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by bhella10: 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
Truvelisback:
Buhari is being cunny here. He only did this for future political position sake but Inwardly, he doesn't want Tinubu to win.
Eeyah Pele
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by ceejayluv(m): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
Void that vote ASAP....
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by egunna(m): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jostoman:
We saw your handwork today because there was presence of security agent in many apc strong hold in lagos most especially in Surulere, ikeja and Agege from the information we got in lagos.

In southeast up till 12:30pm there were no presence of Inec official in many poling unit which is an act of frustrating southeast poeple to chose who they want.
they shud send them so that u can openly behead Dem abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Truthshscrazy: 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
cool
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by MartinCorridon: 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
Mcbayo:
Mr president you should be impeached and arrested for thinking you are above the law everyone of us live by. We expect you to lead by example

Go and impeach him.

Not too late. grin
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Jones4190(m): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jostoman:

emeka stop crying
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Handsum64: 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obidiocts are gullible
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by 12345baba(m): 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
LP just won my pu that's all that matters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Castle Where Queen Elizabeth Spent A Night In Ijebu Ode 1956 (photos) / ‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate / Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.