Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) (103331 Views)

Will The New Electoral Law Eliminate Rigging In 2023? / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
Freshtruth:
This Buhari na bad guy with what he did he is up to something grin
We are proud of Jagaban everywhere you go
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Mbaise2gr8: 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
Stop snatching ballot boxes and thuggery...in Lagos, Kogi, Port Harcourt etc as seen online... APC, LP, PDP
New Nigeria is POssible. Being Hausa, Fulani, Igbo etc and being Muslim or Christian makes no difference....Igbo people are very good in business.. Imagine how Nigeria will be in the hand of an enthusiastic Igbo man. Vote PO or not, Igbo land is already developed. PO is coming to make the whole Nigeria better. You and I know the truth..tell yourselves and stop being tribalistic. A train connection between Igbo land and Yoruba land will develop the areas along the rail lines, same goes to Yoruba land and Hausa land. What do you think Obi is coming to do? Create Biafra? YOU MUST BE MAD. RESTRUCTURE IS THE WORD.
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Devaro: 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
The military show is just for those who do not support their candidacy and wants to make trouble.

We have been fooled.
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by MatrixCircle: 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
Buhari just showed Tinubu if him loose no blame him... grin grin What a country where President can break law and doesn't respect rule of law and court judgementsss grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Nwaajasa: 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
This is not the first time you will break law , continue but know that anyone that breaks law, will law break if not man's law God's law is waiting
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Isabi4lov: 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
I thought nobody is above the law 🤔
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Tareq1105: 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
Freshtruth:
This Buhari na bad guy with what he did he is up to something grin

After frustrating Tinubu through fuel scarcity and currency swap.

Damage control.

Never trust a Fulani man.
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by ChukwuObe: 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jostoman:
it is now clare now that your oga is ovarrated and cannot win election without using thugs and Vote buying.

The same way you guys cannot find another way of expressing your grivances without using IPOB and UGM to kill people. When it happens in the East, you idiots will call it fake news or the video is doctored and now it is not more fake news in Lagos. Nonsense!
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by dochenaj: 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
There is something Buhari is not telling us.

Why did he have to make his vote public?

So that when Tinubu loses, no one can blame him. After all he voted for Tinubu against all accusations of him backing someone else secretly.

But what Buhari doesn't know is that one vote is enough for Tinubu to win.
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by CSTRR: 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
A president that breaks the law.
Weldone sir.

I don't blame you.

I blame Nigerians ultimately.
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by DonA02(m): 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
Buhari you failed in every sectors. You should be ashamed of yourself
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by onuman: 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2023

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Chochovini: 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
mediclife1987:

Undue claims made despite evidence to the contrary, as a result of hearing voices of unseen persons in clear consciousness, telling patient "Tilubum" is being worked against.

Diagnosis: Paranoid Schizophrenia

Treatment:
Chain patient to the bed with the bare buttocks facing up, and flog it severely when necessary to keep shut next time.
. Exact treatment for your urchin father.
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by JealousCobra(m): 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Sai Baba!! Thank you sir!
Congrats in advance to the President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu..
check my signature for free stuffs!

The lawless mofo has paid Thiefñubu back with his one vote, now you urchins can rest Abi?

Reports that are coming out from Delta, Obi is leading 🤣🤣 HBP is real.
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Greenshadow771: 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
APC outside, PDP inside.
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Urbanchampion: 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jostoman:
We saw your handwork today because there was no presence of security agent in many apc strong hold in lagos most especially in Surulere, ikeja and Agege from the information we got in lagos.

In southeast up till 12:30pm there were no presence of Inec official in many poling unit which is an act of frustrating southeast poeple to chose who they want.

But he was supposed to work against Asiwaju by send troops to Lagos. What changed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by RIDOO: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Buhari did it so that Thiefnubuu cannot complain when we surely loses. You can no longer accuse him of not supporting you. grin

Obi is coming. Insha Allah!

Baba we be say na divide and rule he dey use.Wey dey for nobody and dey for everybody.He just dey confuse them anyhow.O Y O man.
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Jostoman: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
Urbanchampion:

But he was supposed to work against Asiwaju by send troops to Lagos. What changed?
he decieved us, we are not saying they should work against asiwaju but to be on ground so that everybody can vote for the candidate of their choice without fear but they messed up today.
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
He's even bragging that he broke the law??
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by adedayoa2(f): 3:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
Egoat:
Funnily enough, election in the southeast has been peaceful so far.
Lagos has been marred with vawulence more like the last kick of a dying horse.
Tinubu might come a distant third.
the only region with peaceful election is the north, don't be deceived. Our people in the south think they are WOKE.
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Laple0541(m): 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jostoman:
We saw your handwork today because there was no presence of security agent in many apc strong hold in lagos most especially in Surulere, ikeja and Agege from the information we got in lagos.

In southeast up till 12:30pm there were no presence of Inec official in many poling unit which is an act of frustrating southeast poeple to chose who they want.

Results have not been collated crying have started already!
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by adedayoa2(f): 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jostoman:
he decieved us
Yes, maybe he voted wrongly sef, who knows.
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by amursdoo: 3:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
The manner at which the first lady is looking at him, depicts that Mr President doesn't know that he is disobeying the rule of law. Probably he doesn't know that it is unlawful to display ones ballot paper publicly.

"I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu", might just be a cover up to hide his ignorance

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Shantigo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Simplythebest: 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
That pooling unit should be canceled if its a country were thinka work. How can someone called him self president did such a shameful thing. I pity you guys if una like make una elect the worst and thief's. Shame on you guys supporting evil
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Emmyviva: 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
Oga Buhari,,You actually showed loyalty to his billion dollar
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Amaggedon: 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
OVB123:
Greek gift.
Lol you know the game bro
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by ultimateprof: 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
Buhari casted invalid vote. Check his thumb print it crossed the line. He knows what he is doing.
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by GistFullGround: 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
He should be arrested!
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by LegendHero(m): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Loyalty that need to be proven is not true loyalty.

But either way, we thank you Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by truthfinder319: 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Thank you Mr President.
Obi supporters are hypocrites. Go to Facebook they have been posting their ballot papers . So what is the problem? Sai Buhari. Sai incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Castle Where Queen Elizabeth Spent A Night In Ijebu Ode 1956 (photos) / ‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate / Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.