Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) (103341 Views)

Will The New Electoral Law Eliminate Rigging In 2023? / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by MartinCorridon: 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
Truvelisback:
Buhari is being cunny here. He only did this for future political position sake but Inwardly, he doesn't want Tinubu to win.

Pele ...mindreader.

You don't even see how pathetic that sounds?

Anyways you support a 3rd Class Dullard. So no surprise m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by israelmao(m): 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
Buhari was just saying,You've done my part even if you lose out but leader should lead by example.
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Jones4190(m): 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
Chochovini:
. Buhari would have prefared Osibanjo but tilubum Dollar spoke louder.
we don hear you special assistant to buhari on prefared mattes
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Unrated900(m): 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:

What ll you people appreciate?
Na wa o!
Shey make he out cutlass on Tinubu's neck ni?
No be all of una online idiót here dey mock Tinubu.

No mind them f00ls all
And tinubu no sabi even their generations

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by joba4luv: 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
You and your candidate will surely loose the election by God grace
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=Freshtruth post=121225131]This Buhari na bad guy with what he did he is up to something grin[/quote on]

I salute you jare. You understand the game well. That man won't leave Aso Rock even if INEC announces Tinubu
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Brushstrokes20: 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
What then is the essence of subjecting millions of innocent citizens to unwarranted hardship

Spineless, sadistic, 2faced scum undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by chiboycue: 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukt-zuEvC3k

Source- https://gazettengr.com/i-broke-electoral-law-to-show-loyalty-to-tinubu-buhari/

Since PMB has admitted breaking electoral laws via voter inducement to the whole world, INEC should be encouraged to do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by concho(m): 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
undisputedKOC:
Even if Buhari doesn't vote for APC, Tinubu will still win the elections. 95% of all APC governors are supporting him, except the inconsequential 5% people undecided
The governors will follow me to the ballot??
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Jones4190(m): 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Iagos:
Mr president, don't receive yourself, Unfortunately, Nobody is voting tinubu.
That's why thugs are snatching ballot boxes in Lagos, kogi etc
We have now confirmed that Nigerians hate APC
chibuzor stop crying
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by hammerT: 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jostoman:
We saw your handwork today because there was presence of security agent in many apc strong hold in lagos most especially in Surulere, ikeja and Agege from the information we got in lagos.

In southeast up till 12:30pm there were no presence of Inec official in many poling unit which is an act of frustrating southeast poeple to chose who they want.

BUHARI IS A SMELLING PIG THAT WONT BE MISSED.

A CRIMINAL LAW BREAKER WITH NO RESPECT FOR CONSTITUTED PUBLIC AUTHORITY, NIGERIA LAW AND COURT ORDERS.
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by mediclife1987(m): 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Chochovini:
Even with all these displayed drama, something still tell me that Buhari is seriously working against tilubum chances of winning.

Undue claims made despite evidence to the contrary, as a result of hearing voices of unseen persons in clear consciousness, telling patient "Tilubum" is being worked against.

Diagnosis: Paranoid Schizophrenia

Treatment:
Chain patient to the bed with the bare buttocks facing up, and flog it severely when necessary to keep shut next time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by chymeze: 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Buhari did it so that Thiefnubuu cannot complain when we surely loses. You can no longer accuse him of not supporting you. grin

Obi is coming. Insha Allah!
Exactly. You know the game!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by bizhop01: 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
undisputedKOC:
Even if Buhari doesn't vote for APC, Tinubu will still win the elections. 95% of all APC governors are supporting him, except the inconsequential 5% people undecided
Keep dreaming when day already break
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by gigabyte13: 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
Cry me a river wailers....
Another thread for
Sons and daughters of hate and perdition to wail on.........
Baba gbe wan ni handicap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by MT: 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jostoman:
We saw your handwork today because there was presence of security agent in many apc strong hold in lagos most especially in Surulere, ikeja and Agege from the information we got in lagos.

In southeast up till 12:30pm there were no presence of Inec official in many poling unit which is an act of frustrating southeast poeple to chose who they want.

Is it not too early to lay the groundworks for dissent?
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Iagos: 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jones4190:

chibuzor stop crying

Urchin. How market?
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Mcbayo(m): 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
MartinCorridon:

Go and impeach him.
Not too late. grin
If i'm in position to , i would have
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by EmmanuelGee97: 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Absolutely, OBidients have been shown too much persecution and hate on Nairaland.....I am glad we now have our own forum ECHO nigeria
Ekeseges59: OBidients have built their own forum...That makes sense. I believe the forum will serve all Nigerians..B4 and after PO wins

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by karnap(m): 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jostoman:

APC urchin in Lagos are known for violence
Too much agbero😂

Remembered when they attacked us when peter obi was in Lagos ,no other states has done that to peter obi

MC OLUOMO want to use his name to distribute election materials in Lagos
Its not a Lagos election its a national election,
Buhari sense that and he wants to stop and attacks.

And its the same way tinubu say its his turn to rule Nigeria, buhari again notice this man don't mean well.for his citizens
He change naira.and that's why urchins keep crying.😂😁

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Jones4190(m): 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
Iagos:

Urchin. How market?
you will run away tomorrow
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by President2001(m): 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
I knew so far Tinubu and his team did not trust Buhari
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Iagos: 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jones4190:

you will run away tomorrow

Oya nah. We shall see
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Bamorawq5: 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tffff

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by VanDerWaalforces: 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
Just Imagine! The president, not just anybody; broke the Law just to show 'false loyalty' to ordinary citizen; yet he is not ashamed to admit it openly. We need to redefine our country seriously. Just wish we get it right this time
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Talknochip(m): 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
Clap for yourself Sir
No wonder Nigeria is the way it is

Smh
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by GoodIsGod: 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
Buhari smart diẹ.

After spoiling show for city Boy. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Castle Where Queen Elizabeth Spent A Night In Ijebu Ode 1956 (photos) / ‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate / Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.