Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,164 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) (103327 Views)

Will The New Electoral Law Eliminate Rigging In 2023? / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by ycat: 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
Didn't you move all your criminals to Lagos to do the violence for you. Your plan worked!
Egoat:
Funnily enough, election in the southeast has been peaceful so far.
Lagos has been marred with vawulence more like the last kick of a dying horse.
Tinubu might come a distant third.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Zetty177x: 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by ycat: 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
How are Yoruba and igbo brothers? This simping attitude is why igbos will continue to bully Yoruba. Being quiet helps cover up weaknesses.
Goodlady:

The young ones need re-orientation that Yorubas and Igbos are brothers that should not be fighting each other.
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by snowball11(m): 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
Just imagine a so called president breaking a law of the land and feeling funky about it! undecided

This is the thing some people admire as a role model?

What a disgrace of a president! undecided
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by DOM7: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
Loyalty to a man and party? What about Nigeria? Every of your step and uterances are always wrong, God forbid your type again over Nigeria in Jesus name!
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
snowball11:
Just imagine a so called president breaking a law of the land and feeling funky about it! undecided

This is the thing some people admire as a role model?

What a disgrace of a president! undecided

O Boy, you are a real mugu. Number 1 mugu for that matter. The last mugu for my village wise pass you. Even Malu (cow) for my village wise pass you. You no wakeup at all. You fall my hands o!

Of what importance is his open vote today? How many voters were watching TV or on Social media when he voted? After he has frustrated Tinubu on all fronts and made the local people say Nigeria Baba Atiku as slogan sequel to election he is now trying to reorientate them on election day. Is that not a joke?

Only MERCY can speak for Tinubu not his one vote.
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by zoedew: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukt-zuEvC3k

Source- https://gazettengr.com/i-broke-electoral-law-to-show-loyalty-to-tinubu-buhari/
YOU SHOWED NO LEADERSHIP BUT CAPITULATED TO THE PRESSURE TO SHOW TINUBU THAT HE INDEED HAD YOUR SUPPORT ALL THE WHILE!
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Nolevel666: 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
ElSudani:
Jagaban lo kan. May God bless him and may God bless Nigeria.

Be dying for his crumbs mumu
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Billygee2u: 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
Iagos:
Mr president, don't deceive yourself, Unfortunately, Nobody is voting tinubu.
That's why thugs are snatching ballot boxes in Lagos, kogi etc
We have now confirmed that Nigerians hate APC
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by otomatic(m): 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
Showing loyalty is now more important than keeping the law, huh?
So much for Mr anti-corruption!
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Billygee2u: 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
Egoat:
He will not might
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Rebuke: 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
Has he ever obeyed the rule of law before?
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Shampoo77: 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
Stupid and useless law breaker of a president
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by akaleb2015(m): 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
Your reward would be in hell fire antichrist of nigeria
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by esthel(f): 12:08am On Feb 26, 2023
Ok can we commit crime now to show loyalty to our family members or what kind of illiteracy is this. He obeys no law.
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by samx4real(m): 1:45am On Feb 26, 2023
You will fail with him

Useless sick old men
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by yarimo(m): 2:03am On Feb 26, 2023
Jostoman:
We saw your handwork today because there was no presence of security agent in many apc strong hold in lagos most especially in Surulere, ikeja and Agege from the information we got in lagos.

In southeast up till 12:30pm there were no presence of Inec official in many poling unit which is an act of frustrating southeast poeple to chose who they want.
narrations of losers grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by charlsecy(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
undisputedKOC:
95% of all APC governors are supporting him..
You believe Tinubu would win Obi in a free and fair election?
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by DEROX: 1:59am On Mar 27, 2023
Egoat:
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Castle Where Queen Elizabeth Spent A Night In Ijebu Ode 1956 (photos) / ‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate / Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.