Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. (6591 Views)

Seriously I Am Tired, I Really Need Advice / Why Do POS Operators Always Ask This? / Seriously, I Love You. But I Can't Hold My Urge For Sex Any Longer !!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by jeromestarks: 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
I'm a player ( not really a professional one shaa) but I don't know how to ask this girl for sex.

There's this lady (29 years old), we have been friends for a very long time. Her mom knows me as her daughter's friend. Her brothers ( junior and senior) also know me as her friend. Infact, I am like a family friend.

We are so use to each other that we speak like brothers and sisters.
Recently, I had a misunderstanding with my girlfriend and I have promised not to call her if she didn't call me first (Babe hasn't called since then and me too, I lock up).
So because my babe is away, I have developed sexual attraction to this friend of mine but I can't find the courage to tell her.

I kept thinking:
" What if she says no and that destroyed our pure relationship?"

See guys, the truth is I don't have the courage to ask this lady for sex. She's so decent, elegant and respectful that I give myself sense whenever I am around her.

Those of you who are more experienced than me in straffing women, how do I bed this ice queen?

(@ nlfpmod , I know you won't push it to front page but come and advice me biko )

4 Likes

Re: Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by Belteshazzar1: 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ahhhh with the election result, i don't know why your libido is still standing...

17 Likes

Re: Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by jeromestarks: 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
Belteshazzar1:
Ahhhh with the election result, i don't know why your libido is still standing...
It's even because of the "no movement" election rule that made her to come spend time with me.
Omo, I couldn't stop looking at her assets.

2 Likes

Re: Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by LikeAking: 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
Baba leave am na..

2 Likes

Re: Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by Belteshazzar1: 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
jeromestarks:

It's even because of the "no movement" election rule that made her to come spend time with me.
Omo, I couldn't stop looking at her assets.

Better stop looking at her arsenals before you spoil something......

2 Likes

Re: Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by olaeffect(m): 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
jeromestarks:
I'm a player ( not really a professional one shaa) but I don't know how to ask this girl for sex.

There's this lady (29 years old), we have been friends for a very long time. Her mom knows me as her daughter's friend. Her brothers ( junior and senior) also know me as her friend. Infact, I am like a family friend.

Recently, I had a misunderstanding with my girlfriend and I have promised not to call her if she didn't call me first (Babe hasn't called since then and me too, I lock up).
So because my babe is away, I have developed sexual attraction to this friend of mine but I can't find the courage to tell her.

I kept thinking:

See guys, the truth is I don't have the courage to ask this lady for sex. She's so decent, elegant and respectful that I give myself sense whenever I am around her.

Those of you who are more experienced than me in straffing women, how do I bed this ice queen?

(@ nlfpmod , I know you won't push it to front page but come and advice me biko )

Bro, free her I beg. No be every meat person dey chop.

You have a babe remember.
And you possibly don't have any intention of getting serious with her.
And you just stated that everyone around her knows you as a friend that is like a brother.

If you approach her sexually and she agrees, she will want something more serious which I can clearly see that you are not prepared for.
If she says no, she may never see you the same way again and it may affect your friendship.

Whichever way you look at it, it is going to end badly.

My advice to you; gist with her as a friend; tell her playfully that you and your babe are having issues and you are seriously Hot and looking out for a lady you guys can be hanging out sexually for now till you get your mind straightened out.
Ask her if she has a friend she can introduce you to; see her reaction to know your next move.

I dey wait for update.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by Autobot05: 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
Repent from fornication comrade

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by pussygotlips: 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
Belteshazzar1:

Ahh Daniel you are doing wonderful

1 Like

Re: Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by superCleanworks(m): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
send her your CV and cover letter
with a hand-written application letter

1 Like

Re: Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by jeromestarks: 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
olaeffect:

Bro, free her I beg. No be every meat person dey chop.

You have a babe remember.
And you possibly don't have any intention of getting serious with her.
And you just stated that everyone around her knows you as a friend that is like a brother.

If you approach her sexually and she agrees, she will want something more serious which I can clearly see that you are not prepared for.
If she says no, she may never see you the same way again and it may affect your friendship.

Whichever way you look at it, it is going to end badly.

My advice to you; gist with her as a friend; tell her playfully that you and your babe are having issues and you are seriously Hot and looking out for a lady you guys can be hanging out sexually for now till you get your mind straightened out.
Ask her if she has a friend she can introduce you to; see her reaction to know your next move.

I dey wait for update.
I almost stopped reading your post but somehow, I got to the end and your advice is really great.
I will tell her and see her reaction.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by Elitefosa: 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Nawa ooo... See as I dey hot seat dey wait for results from northern states...

That means say Nigerian matter no matter to you...

Oga she is your friend, no objectify her abeg.... If na guy you no go reason like this....

Moreover you have someone....

She is like your Bro now.... And you know what bro code says....

Never f..k with your bro or any bro as a bro!

3 Likes

Re: Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by Belteshazzar1: 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
pussygotlips:

Emmmmm do i knoow you from somewhere?
Re: Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by woginid967: 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
jeromestarks:

I kept thinking:

Get her drumk... Then watch a very hardcoore movie like 365 with her... She will be free and talk her truth about you. Then when she is sober kindly bring it up again. And agree to become a friend with benefits

Else if its too long a process.

Use another sim and tell her you are interested, you're a secret admirer, send her hot videos that will make her wish for it.... Beg for it... Then arrange to meet her somewhere farrr and then be there and enjoy each other
Re: Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by jeromestarks: 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
Elitefosa:
Nawa ooo... See as I dey hot seat dey wait for results from northern states...

That means say Nigerian matter no matter to you...

Oga she is your friend, no objectify her abeg.... If na guy you no go reason like this....

Moreover you have someone....

She is like your Bro now.... And you know what bro code says....

Never f..k with your bro or any bro as a bro!
Me too dey wait for Northern results o. I wan see how those people wan take vote.
I know say them no go vote Obi. Na either Atiku or Tinubu.
But as guy man wey I be, my pen!s dey rise when I see kitten ooo.
Re: Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by jeromestarks: 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
woginid967:

Get her drumk... Then watch a very hardcoore movie like 365 with her... She will be free and talk her truth about you. Then when she is sober kindly bring it up again. And agree to become a friend with benefits

Else if its too long a process.

Use another sim and tell her you are interested, you're a secret admirer, send her hot videos that will make her wish for it.... Beg for it... Then arrange to meet her somewhere farrr and then be there and enjoy each other
Baba, this babe is 29!
This method dey work for those 18 yr old girl only ooo.
Besides, this girl is VERY decent. She will just delete the video the moment you send it to her or stop the movie and walk away.

Even her mother respects her morals.

2 Likes

Re: Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by jeromestarks: 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
pussygotlips:

Na WA o!🙆
Which kind moniker be this one again?
Re: Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by pussygotlips: 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
Belteshazzar1:

Emmmmm do i knoow you from somewhere?
Continue, I say make I greet you.
jeromestarks:

Na WA o!🙆
Which kind moniker be this one again?
undecided Be calming down
Re: Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by woginid967: 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
jeromestarks:

Baba, this babe is 29!
Besides, this girl is VERY decent. She will just delete the video the moment you send it to her or stop the movie and walk away.

Movies with snacks laced with something like spanishfly will make i work

2 Likes

Re: Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by HellVictorinho7: 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
i cannot wish u well

1 Like

Re: Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by 1STCREATURE: 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
jeromestarks:

Baba, this babe is 29!

lol, there is no decent lady baba, every girl have dat bitch side of them. Na the way u enter her she go take reprocrate.
I can see u are a very nice guy definitely she will be a very decent girl to u.

Have u break the touch barrier? Eye contact? What do u people discuss whenever when u are with her? Is it the normal platonic discussion? Do u create intent? Do u make her comfortable with and free with u without giving the impression u will judge her? Do u make her Jealous? Are u not needy? These are simple ways to land any girl
Signify if u want me to break down all have mentioned here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by jeromestarks: 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
1STCREATURE:
lol, there is no decent lady baba, every girl have dat bitch side of them. Na the way u enter her she go take reprocrate.
I can see u are a very nice guy definitely she will be a very decent girl to u.

Have u break the touch barrier? Eye contact? What do u people discuss whenever when u are with her? Is it the normal platonic discussion? Do u create intent? Do u make her comfortable with and free with u without giving the impression u will judge her? Do u make her Jealous? Are u not needy? These are simple ways to land any girl
Signify if u want me to break down all have mentioned here
You're a very bad guy.🤣
Women go don suffer for your hand.

The downside of your kinda person is that you will find it difficult to be faithful in your marriage.

Shame on you.
Re: Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by jeromestarks: 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
woginid967:

You mean the best way to enter her balablu is to drug her?

Whenever you're going to Abuja from Bauchi, stop at Nassarawa, find a place to sit down and take 2hrs to fear we men.

Una wiked🤣
Re: Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by jeromestarks: 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
i cannot wish u well
🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Re: Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by woginid967: 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
jeromestarks:

You mean the best way to enter her balablu is to drug her?

Whenever you're going to Abuja from Bauchi, stop at Nassarawa, find a place to sit down and take 2hrs to fear we men.

Una wiked🤣

No haba. Not that... Just to loosen her up to what she is already thinking 🤔
Re: Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by techWriter3: 12:12am On Feb 26, 2023
Ahhhh with the reelection result, i don't know why your libido is still standing

Emm, Check my profile if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, statement of purpose, personal statement, or thesis.
Re: Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by Generalwoodz(m): 1:04am On Feb 26, 2023
Just show her election results I bet she'd oblige
Re: Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by youngrichnigga: 7:59am On Feb 26, 2023
You don't ask a girl for sex bro undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by HellVictorinho7: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2023
jeromestarks:

🤣🤣🤣🤣.
where is the bowl?
Re: Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by Belteshazzar1: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2023
[quote author=pussygotlips post=121244767] Continue, I say make I greet you.
You don try.... The way u called my name, i thought you knew my father......
Re: Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by biggy00000(m): 8:50am On Feb 26, 2023
woginid967:

You know adding sedative / aphrodisiac to anyone's meal/drink without their consent is RAPE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by Silentgroper(m): 9:03am On Feb 26, 2023
Belteshazzar1:
does ur libido stands??
Re: Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. by Silentgroper(m): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2023
biggy00000:

You know adding sedative / aphrodisiac to anyone's meal/drink without their consent is RAPE
sedatives, yes. Aphrodisiac, maybe.. Aphrodisiacs doesnt make u lose ur sense of thought..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... / . / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion, Gets Sexually Assaulted (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.