Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano (65274 Views)

Obi Floors Tinubu In Lekki / Atiku Floors Tinubu Inside Kaduna Government House / Peter Obi Floors Tinubu, Atiku In Jonah Jangs Polling Unit In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Jay357: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
This is really a numbers game,

May God bless the coming president, whoever it is

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by ProphetM0hammad: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Freebills12:
This Kano result for sure will not stand
If you are not careful, you are the one that will not stand.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Backpedal: 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
MuslimIgbo:
grin

I was just wondering o...
WHO DID OSU PEOPLE VOTE FOR?

DID THEY ALSO VOTE FOR OBI?

I have been wondering since yesterday...

Also, I know that 99% of Igbos voted for party and not individual.

My brothers don't know politics at all.
I'm so ashamed of my people cry cry cry
Osu people abi?
No wahala

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by emmydee(m): 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
I still don’t understand why some people are projecting a victory for BAT even when he has only gotten 6 states! Obi has 12 states and nobody is talking about him winning. una tire me ooo 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂😂

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by shegra58: 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Soulvein: 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
The results of the presidential election should be cancelled with immediate effect. INEC has lost its credibility, no one can trust that Mahmoud of an incompetent fellow to deliver a credible election.
The INEC chairman should be sacked while preparations are made for a fresh presidential election.
Only results transmitted from the polling units will be accepted. Others are null and void!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Bgetto: 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
An Election where :-

Elrufai Couldn’t Deliver Kaduna
Ganduje Couldn’t Deliver Kano
Tinubu Couldn’t Deliver Lagos
Buhari Couldn’t Deliver Katsina
Lalong Couldn’t Deliver Plateau and also lost senatorial bid.

This same election is the one you call rigged hmmmmm!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by olarent: 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
No o disagree, which not did obi won among northeast and northwest? See LP and PDP plus kwakaso share the vote of PDP.
Luxurydriverng:
Forget all these nonsense this election has been rigged to favour Jagaban

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
supporting Tinubu is laughable cos u children n ur entire generation will regret it make my word. This elections dat is suppose to make d people trust in one Nigeria has jst been destroyed by INEC and d ruling party, see kidnapping n banditry go be child’s play. If e touch na here we go take welcome u. Shabi dem come kill una papa for owo nothing happen less say naija now naw survivor of d fitest. See dem go rape una mama na here we go see am make una wait E no tai again
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by raskymonojendor: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
The helpers of Tinubu below.

Obi helped dismantle PDP in the south while Kwakwansiya helped dismantle PDP in the North.

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by olarent: 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Don't mind people,when result favourthey win but other rigged but of hypocrisy people. Forgetting that pdp was divided into three.LP,NNPP and PDP.
Bgetto:

An Election where :-

Elrufai Couldn’t Deliver Kaduna
Ganduje Couldn’t Deliver Kano
Tinubu Couldn’t Deliver Lagos
Buhari Couldn’t Deliver Katsina
Lalong Couldn’t Deliver Plateau and also lost senatorial bid.

This same election is the one you call rigged hmmmmm!!

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by famology(m): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
EnuguUkwu1stSon:
It's on record that tinubu is the only major candidate that lost own state shamefully.
Not only that, he also lost original state osun.

What a shame for the so called jagaban,

So without northern governors and other top APC politicians he would have been in the region of sowore and co.

But he's your president. That's all that matters here. So prepare to cry for 4yrs. Cry blood....1,2 goooooo 🤣🤣

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by AFONJACOW(m): 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
SOME STRANGE People that worked for the victory of Tinubu

1, Kwankwaso

2, Obi himself

3, Wike

u mean 5 million Malawian moni because am pretty sure ur entire generation never see such money before

I JUST LOVE THIS ELECTION cool

It has really been an amazing year for me, except for realising that there are few
Ọmọ ofo
Ọmọ ale jatijati
Ọmọ irankiran within my Yoruba tribe.
These brainwashed Bastards formed alliance with the greatest tribalistic bigot lunatics we have in this country ignorantly - THE OSU PIGS

STILL,

I'm very happy that I have won a bet of about 5 m cool cool

That Obi will lose and those few ọmọ ale jatijati within the Yorubas will be put to shame.
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Bhol28: 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Local champion
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by dearie(m): 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wasted votes grin
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by 0monnak0da: 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kwankwaso the Kano president
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by famology(m): 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
emmydee:
I still don’t understand why some people are projecting a victory for BAT even when he has only gotten 6 states! Obi has 12 states and nobody is talking about him winning. una tire me ooo 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂😂

Hahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣
Somebody should help this brother please

8 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by highchief1: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by FlawlessKarl: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
amnesty7:
Greetings to Children of Hate, who before now mistook structure for hysteria.

Shame on you, imagine Labour of few months ago teaching your føolish thiefnubú politics in his own Lagos. Over hyped, valueless political neophyte that would've been a distant fourth behind Kwankwaso if not for rigging

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Flame77: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nazgul:
With all the noise Kwankwaso was just making before the election, proudly carrying himself like some kind of political Lord, and how he constantly threw jabs at LP calling them Andrew liver salt, one would have expected him to win at least 4-6 states in the NW and NE...but no, he proved like he has always done in times past that he's just a local champion.

He couldn't even do the Lord's work for us.

Don't mind the fanatic clown. He's so u seless outside of Kano and he was the one accusing LP of being a religious and sectional party. At least PO managed to clear his base - the whole of SE, got one in SW, got some In SS and NC. Mean while, the very arrogant Kwankwanso couldn't get beyond Kano. Very local man who overrates himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Ken4Christ: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
amnesty7:
Kano has given Asiwaju well over half a million votes! Kudos!

Manipulated. They should cancel the election and follow due process. You will be shocked that Labour Party even had more votes than APC.
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Alcoron: 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

1, Kwankwaso

2, Obi himself

3, Wike

It has really been an amazing year for me, except for realising that there are few
Ọmọ ofo
Ọmọ ale jatijati
These brainwashed Bastards formed alliance with the greatest tribalistic bigot lunatics we have in this country ignorantly - THE OSU PIGS

STILL,

That Obi will lose and those few ọmọ ale jatijati within the Yorubas will be put to shame.
You should get a Grammy for singing tribalism.
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jay357:
This is really a numbers game,

May God bless the coming president, whoever it is

God bless you too!

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Wickedfacts: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Soulvein:
The results of the presidential election should be cancelled with immediate effect. INEC has lost its credibility, no one can trust that Mahmoud of an incompetent buffoon to deliver a credible election.
The INEC chairman should be sacked while preparations are made for a fresh presidential election.
Only results transmitted from the polling units will be accepted. Others are null and void!

One bucket per Obidient. No waste time dey cry 2 buckets of tears. Be fast, other Obidients dey wait to cry their own.

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by sunkida(m): 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/live/tori-64776447?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=63fd086294565055842f9dd8
And Peter obi keeps missing out on his 25%
I hope no one would say rigging and thuggery in action here like other places apc won

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by MFORC(m): 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
No Wonder LP and PDP are now partners in wailing. Asiwaju no be guy name.

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Ken4Christ: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

1, Kwankwaso

2, Obi himself

3, Wike

Ọmọ ofo
Ọmọ ale jatijati

STILL,

You must be full of evil to love manipulated elections.
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Nadheer15: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
I thought there were millions of yeebhoes positioned strategically in Kano

9 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Carlyboi(m): 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Manipulated. They should cancel the election and follow due process. You will be shocked that Labour Party even had more votes than APC.

You mean Obi had more votes than Tinubu in Kano?

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by adetayoonas(m): 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu for President. I wonder why some non-thinkful yoruba youths are voting for Peter Obi

Yoruba rònu

BigBrother9ja:

1, Kwankwaso

2, Obi himself

3, Wike

Ọmọ ofo
Ọmọ ale jatijati

STILL,

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos / Fake Mopol Tried To Shoot Fayemi In Ekiti But Shot Michael Opeyemi Bamidele MOB / Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.