Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano (65275 Views)

Obi Floors Tinubu In Lekki / Atiku Floors Tinubu Inside Kaduna Government House / Peter Obi Floors Tinubu, Atiku In Jonah Jangs Polling Unit In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Creeper: 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
Tinubu will appoint Obi as minister of sport
So he can have more time to disguise as a yoot

He’d be wise to accept it.

But if he thinks the votes he got in different regions is because people love him and view him as being competent - he’s in for a shocker in 4 yrs’ time, depending on how Nigeria is then.

The reasons why people voted for Obi:

- EndSARS and the structure they created amongst the youths with their movement.

- Religious violence and Fulani herdsmen

- State of the economy and hardship

- competing against two aged candidates when the incumbent who’s an utter failure is also aged.

Obi is an opportunist who campaigned at the right time with the right momentum. And he needs to leverage it now for a juicy position and forget dreaming about the future.

Also, Obi and Kwankaso brought something good to the polity and it will make whoever wins (most likely Tinubu) sit up and stop taking Nigerians for granted.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by ProphetM0hammad: 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

And appoint you Minister of suffering, coz you don’t seem like who can make head way in a dysfunctional government
You pain is making you lag behind and thinking upside down

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by JagabanBorgu: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nazgul:

Isn't Kwankwaso a Muslim, why didn't Muslims vote for him?
Muslims are nót religious bîgóts like christians, if they were, they would have voted Tinubu massively but they didn't.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Ayk8: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
Tinubu will appoint Obi as minister of sport
So he can have more time to disguise as a yoot

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I swear this guy dey crase!!! Very funny!! ' disguise as yoot' 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by puremaker7(m): 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
EnuguUkwu1stSon:
It's on record that tinubu is the only major candidate that lost own state shamefully.
Not only that, he also lost original state osun.

What a shame for the so called jagaban,

So without northern governors and other top APC politicians he would have been in the region of sowore and co.
Cry cry baby 🍼
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by NawaForThisLife(m): 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
NOETHNICITY Asiwaju scores another 25% of the total votes cast yet again.
I respect BAT

Lol Which score? Abi they helped him Rig .
Comedians!
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by ProphetM0hammad: 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
Creeper:

But if he thinks the votes he got in different regions is because people love him and view him as being competent - he’s in for a shocker in 4 yrs’ time, depending on how Nigeria is then.

- EndSARS and the structure they created amongst the youths with their movement.

- competing against two aged candidates when the incumbent who’s an utter failure is also aged.

Obi is an opportunist who campaigned at the right time with the right momentum. And he needs to leverage it now for a juicy position and forget dreaming about the future.

Also, Obi and Kwankaso brought something good to the polity and it will make whoever wins (most likely Tinubu) sit up and stop taking Nigerians for granted.

The only reason was because people jumped on the social media frenzy after his online marketers presented him as a savior
Most of them shouting obidient up and down are not even aware Obi was formerly pdp talkess of knowing that he ruined Anambra state for 8 years

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by NawaForThisLife(m): 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Asiwaju scores another 25% of the total votes cast yet again.
I respect BAT

Comedians!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by GeneralPula: 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
famology:

Hahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣
Somebody should help this brother please
His situation is beyond help..

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Thedon22: 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
SOME STRANGE People that worked for the victory of Tinubu

1, Kwankwaso

2, Obi himself

3, Wike

I JUST LOVE THIS ELECTION cool

It has really been an amazing year for me, except for realising that there are few
Ọmọ ofo
Ọmọ ale jatijati
Ọmọ irankiran within my Yoruba tribe.
These brainwashed Bastards formed alliance with the greatest tribalistic bigot lunatics we have in this country ignorantly - THE OSU PIGS

STILL,

I'm very happy that I have won a bet of about 5 m cool cool

That Obi will lose and those few ọmọ ale jatijati within the Yorubas will be put to shame.
They are real 'omo ale'. Can't believe with the education given to us in the SW these dimwits can be easily brainwashed by Ibos to vote against their own while Ibos voted massively for Obi. My question to them is 'will Obi leave roads in Anambra and other SE states and come and be doing Lagos roads?' Can't they see how Buhari first and foremost diverted resources to his own people first'. Our education system in Yorubaland needs to be revised. These ones are weaklings that will hand over their father's inheritance easily to outsiders. Can't they see the way northern youths protect their interests in the Nigerian entity? Awon Omo Ale.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by almarthins(m): 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

1, Kwankwaso

2, Obi himself

3, Wike

It has really been an amazing year for me, except for realising that there are few
Ọmọ ofo
Ọmọ ale jatijati
These brainwashed Bastards formed alliance with the greatest tribalistic bigot lunatics we have in this country ignorantly - THE OSU PIGS

STILL,

That Obi will lose and those few ọmọ ale jatijati within the Yorubas will be put to shame.

One things I admire about Obi is that he didn't badmouth tinubu. Though some of his(obi) supporter did that extremely.

Calling your own people Omo ale like they have no right to vote whomever they will is tantamount to the the same sin obi's supporter commited. We all Nigerian we have inalienable right to vote our choice.

If you asked why I voted against tinubu, I will tell you plainly that his greatest sin against my person is bringing a buhari and making an extremist his vice.

Quote me anything, this marriage go get K leg. That his vice na wrong setup.

Again respect people's choice and don't make this nation burn because of it. If wahala start now na all of us go pay for am. War no know this one na tinubu or obi supporter. Make Una calm down, na just game we play no be fight.
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by GeneralPula: 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Thanks to kwankwaso for reducing Atiku's votes.
He flopped Pdp completely..

Paving way for Tinubu to have 500,000+ votes..
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by GeneralPula: 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nazgul:
With all the noise Kwankwaso was just making before the election, proudly carrying himself like some kind of political Lord, and how he constantly threw jabs at LP calling them Andrew liver salt, one would have expected him to win at least 4-6 states in the NW and NE...but no, he proved like he has always done in times past that he's just a local champion.

He couldn't even do the Lord's work for us.

It’s not like that..

Kwankwaso didn’t win any state in the south, yet look at his total votes on once portal.. That’s how to judge it..
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Fearyourcreator: 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

1, Kwankwaso

2, Obi himself

3, Wike

Ọmọ ofo
Ọmọ ale jatijati

STILL,

Their eye go clear ... Na here we go dey

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by ppogba: 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
NawaForThisLife:

Comedians!

They helped him rig for kwakwanso to win abi?

Logic 101 on Nairaland.
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by psalmsjob: 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kano is bea grin Asiwaju actually got 1.3m+ votes in Kano thanks to Atiku...if you know you know

saasala:
Thanks for the 500k vote for BAT, Kano

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Sleekfingers: 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
GeneralPula:

He flopped Pdp completely..

Paving way for Tinubu to have 500,000+ votes..

Naso......
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by MeineMutter: 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
amnesty7:

500k votes in the bag!!!
That one alone will dilute two states’ votes from Obi’s SE.
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kwakwanso na complete mumu.

What was is strategy in this election. What was he hoping to acheive.

He should have formed meaningful alliance when he had the chance. Let him become Kano president then.
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Creeper: 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

The only reason was because people jumped on the social media frenzy after his online marketers presented him as a savior
Most of them shouting obidient up and down are not even aware Obi was formerly pdp talkess of knowing that he ruined Anambra state for 8 years

It’s the frenzy and quasi-movement that EndSARS created. Coupled with the hatred of Tinubu for sponsoring Buhari (who has failed woefully) and the reported killings of EndSARS protesters.

Obi just leveraged it and added the religious dimension to it - with the religious tension/divide in Nigeria and Fulani herdsmen.

People wanted a change and Obi was marketed as the change running a separate party, that’s different from the old guard. So, they didn’t really care about Obi’s past. If they did - most wouldn’t have voted for him.

Obi is the least qualified candidate and most incompetent based on his antecedent. And he’s neither articulate nor eloquent.

Personally, I still question the Obi hype because I just don’t see it and none of his interviews impressed me. Obi doesn’t understand basic economics - that’s how terrible he’s.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
kwankwaso is a confirm bstd working for tinubu
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by GeneralPula: 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Creeper:

The sole reason they vote Obi was that he contested under a party that Nigerians have not heard anything negative about..

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Carlyboi(m): 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Let them follow due process. Period. Nigeria is bigger than this. When are ever going to do things right?

Server stopped working because votes of all parties put together was not even up to Labour Party vote.

Of course I’m not a party to nor approving of electoral malfeasance but you need to understand that our political system has not evolved to the level of it being seamless and wholly devoid of rigging,malpractice and irregularities hopefully we would get it right someday soon. As regards Obi polling the highest number of votes overall i beg to differ i believe his votes was suppressed in some places but he won’t get the requirements need for a win Tinubu had at least two regions to bank on can’t say the same for obi or Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by sinero: 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Etimemy:

It show you have brain virus

Cry us a river
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Bintdawood(f): 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
We don land😎😎
But this election pipu no too comot vote😑
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by EmperorFred: 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Thedon22:

They are real 'omo ale'. Can't believe with the education given to us in the SW these dimwits can be easily brainwashed by Ibos to vote against their own while Ibos voted massively for Obi. My question to them is 'will Obi leave roads in Anambra and other SE states and come and be doing Lagos roads?' Can't they see how Buhari first and foremost diverted resources to his own people first'. Our education system in Yorubaland needs to be revised. These ones are weaklings that will hand over their father's inheritance easily to outsiders. Can't they see the way northern youths protect their interests in the Nigerian entity? Awon Omo Ale.
You're very stupid to think that your ancestors have got any inheritance in the Aso Rock.
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Ken4Christ: 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Carlyboi:

Of course I’m not a party or approving of electoral malfeasance but you need to understand that our political system has not evolved to the level of it being seamless and wholly devoid of rigging and malpractice and irregular hopefully we would get it right someday soon. As regards Obi polling the highest number of votes overall i beg to differ i believe his votes was suppressed in some places but he won’t get the requirements need for a win Tinubu had at least two regions to bank on can’t say the same for obi or Atiku.

Obi has much more votes than Tinubu judging by the polling units uploaded online.

Even in his domain, Lagos, Obi won by a very wide margin. The results were doctored to narrow the margin. Or do you want me to start posting some of the polling unit results sheet. And post yours too. I mean, signed result sheets.
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Carlyboi(m): 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Obi has much more votes than Tinubu judging by the polling units uploaded online.

Even in his domain, Lagos, Obi won by a very wide margin. The results were doctored to narrow the margin. Or do you want me to start posting some of the polling unit results sheet. And post yours too. I mean, signed result sheets.

Of course Obi won in Lagos as announced by INEC but with a way higher margin than reported but he was only able to get 25% in Lagos 11 states in the SE and SS and the state hew won in the north all these states he satisfied this are not even up to 20 every party cooked and inflated their numbers maybe LP did the least but they did,furthermore if his votes weren’t suppressed he would have placed second on the total number of votes polled and the number of states won but he won’t still have won the election overall.Winning in Akwa ibom and Rivers won’t give him that.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by michlins(m): 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
waynetee:

Yes, in your area grin
Lagos,nassarawa. These two are away from his base
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by duro4chang(m): 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
We have moved on
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by MuslimIgbo: 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
biafranrealson:

May shame always lack in your family in jesus name amen
May shame never my family
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos / Fake Mopol Tried To Shoot Fayemi In Ekiti But Shot Michael Opeyemi Bamidele MOB / Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.