Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano (65272 Views)

Obi Floors Tinubu In Lekki / Atiku Floors Tinubu Inside Kaduna Government House / Peter Obi Floors Tinubu, Atiku In Jonah Jangs Polling Unit In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by qtx(m): 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
emmydee:
I still don’t understand why some people are projecting a victory for BAT even when he has only gotten 6 states! Obi has 12 states and nobody is talking about him winning. una tire me ooo 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂😂

😂🤣😀

This one is still drowned in illusion's!

Someone should please wake him up!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by PrincessofDSS(f): 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Not so fast
👆

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Drealman20: 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin grin grin
Etimemy:

It show you have brain virus
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by amnesty7: 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Manipulated. They should cancel the election and follow due process. You will be shocked that Labour Party even had more votes than APC.
Wailing is allowed.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by raskymonojendor: 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
Not so fast
👆
So what would they do about it. grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Ken4Christ: 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Carlyboi:

You mean Obi had more votes than Tinubu in Kano?

Let them follow due process. Period. Nigeria is bigger than this. When are ever going to do things right?

Server stopped working because votes of all parties put together was not even up to Labour Party vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Sleekfingers: 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Ken4Christ: 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
amnesty7:

Wailing is allowed.

Stealing is not allowed.
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by phorget(m): 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
SOME STRANGE People that worked for the victory of Tinubu

1, Kwankwaso

2, Obi himself

3, Wike

I JUST LOVE THIS ELECTION cool

It has really been an amazing year for me, except for realising that there are few
Ọmọ ofo
Ọmọ ale jatijati
Ọmọ irankiran within my Yoruba tribe.
These brainwashed Bastards formed alliance with the greatest tribalistic bigot lunatics we have in this country ignorantly - THE OSU PIGS

STILL,

I'm very happy that I have won a bet of about 5 m cool cool

That Obi will lose and those few ọmọ ale jatijati within the Yorubas will be put to shame.

Go and enjoy your loot there's no point coming here to rant. Those you called omoale jatijati are better off than you, you think loyalty is all about supporting a tribesman even if doesn't deserve it abi?
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by UgandaPussy(f): 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nazgul:
With all the noise Kwankwaso was just making before the election, proudly carrying himself like some kind of political Lord, and how he constantly threw jabs at LP calling them Andrew liver salt, one would have expected him to win at least 4-6 states in the NW and NE...but no, he proved like he has always done in times past that he's just a local champion.

He couldn't even do the Lord's work for us.

Kwakwanso is above Peter Obi in every ramifications. 😛😛😛

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Tulumbu: 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Only Tulumbu didn't win his state
Very unserious candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by JagabanBorgu: 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
The millions in Jos na scam last last

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by biafranrealson: 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
MuslimIgbo:
grin

I was just wondering o...
WHO DID OSU PEOPLE VOTE FOR?

DID THEY ALSO VOTE FOR OBI?

I have been wondering since yesterday...

Also, I know that 99% of Igbos voted for party and not individual.

My brothers don't know politics at all.
I'm so ashamed of my people cry cry cry

May shame never lack in your family in jesus name amen
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Ayk8: 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Many of my Obidient friends cancelled me. They stopped chatting me. But because I don't want our future to dwarf I chose to vote JAGABAN.

THE PIONEER of INNOVATION, TECHNOLOGY & EVEN DEVELOPMENT!!!

Why would someone in his sane mind root for the pioneer of BEER? It's common sense now. Do you want to spoil the future? I mean, why do you hate JAGABAN? He's the one that can do it, so let him do it. He'll build a team of
young visionaries wait and see.

See difference below now!!

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by UgandaPussy(f): 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
SOME STRANGE People that worked for the victory of Tinubu

1, Kwankwaso

2, Obi himself

3, Wike

I JUST LOVE THIS ELECTION cool

It has really been an amazing year for me, except for realising that there are few
Ọmọ ofo
Ọmọ ale jatijati
Ọmọ irankiran within my Yoruba tribe.
These brainwashed Bastards formed alliance with the greatest tribalistic bigot lunatics we have in this country ignorantly - THE OSU PIGS

STILL,

I'm very happy that I have won a bet of about 5 m cool cool

That Obi will lose and those few ọmọ ale jatijati within the Yorubas will be put to shame.

Fact!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by EmmyDJourno: 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
amnesty7:
Greetings to Children of Hate, who before now mistook structure for hysteria.

A worsening nation doesn’t mean your life would be better than that of Igbos
Smile on May 29th, continue suffering for 8years, who you epp😂🤣
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by JagabanBorgu: 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nazgul:
With all the noise Kwankwaso was just making before the election, proudly carrying himself like some kind of political Lord, and how he constantly threw jabs at LP calling them Andrew liver salt, one would have expected him to win at least 4-6 states in the NW and NE...but no, he proved like he has always done in times past that he's just a local champion.

Obi got his own because of religion.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by UgandaPussy(f): 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
ZNana:
Kwankwaso is actually preparing for governorship race in KANO.

Good evening all , pls pardon me for expressing my problem here.
I know all of us are passing through one thing or the other.
I'm a single mum, yet to get sustainable job after death of my husband.
No food to eat, no means to even move around.
I'm using this medium to seek for your kind help.
Your hands would never dry.
Acct:
(050101
2901) GTB
Nana Z. Onize

Go and find something to do. Stop disgracing your lineage.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by PrincessofDSS(f): 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
raskymonojendor:

So what would they do about it. grin

Not they

The question is what are we going to do about it and the answer is starring right in your face
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by madapcmod: 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
BVAS has stopped Kano from allocating 5m to APC.

Thank you Kwankwaso for depleting APC votes in Kano.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by KanwuliaExtra: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
No 14 MILLION “BBBOTES”? ? ? ? grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu won Kano. Forget NNPP. NNPP worked for Apc to exclude PDP

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by EmmyDJourno: 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
Tinubu will appoint Obi as minister of sport
So he can have more time to disguise as a yoot

And appoint you Minister of suffering, coz you don’t seem like who can make head way in a dysfunctional government
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Nazgul: 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Obi got his own because of religion.
Isn't Kwankwaso a Muslim, why didn't Muslims vote for him?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
If Kwankwanso was in PDP he would have won big
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Nwodosis(m): 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nazgul:
There was no election as BIVAS weren't used.

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by agboncol: 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kwankoos is a disgrace for under performance. He should have join forces with us

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Ayk8: 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

And appoint you Minister of suffering, coz you don’t seem like who can make head way in a dysfunctional government

🤣🤣🤣 E pain am
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by waynetee(m): 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
michlins:
in less than six months, Labour party won many seats and even won states too
Yes, in your area grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arms, Money, Phones Found In Boko Haram's Hideout (graphic Photos) / Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos / Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.