Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,115 members, 7,835,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano (65273 Views)

Obi Floors Tinubu In Lekki / Atiku Floors Tinubu Inside Kaduna Government House / Peter Obi Floors Tinubu, Atiku In Jonah Jangs Polling Unit In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Luxurydriverng: 6:18am On Feb 28, 2023
membranus:

An Election where :-

Elrufai Couldn’t Deliver Kaduna
Ganduje Couldn’t Deliver Kano
Tinubu Couldn’t Deliver Lagos
Buhari Couldn’t Deliver Katsina
Lalong Couldn’t Deliver Plateau and also lost senatorial bid.

This same election is the one you call rigged hmmmmm!!

#COPIED.

My own LGA in Lagos was rigged and manipulated, the numbers that came from Lagos was too much for them to say other wise. Check INEC site and narrow down to your LGA and compare the numbers if U participated in the process
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by HIPROFILE(m): 6:24am On Feb 28, 2023
Who is the regional politician now?
Ego no just let Kwankwaso see the bigger picture he was so fo*ol of himself.

Now has it not stopped only in Kano?

Thank God he didnt step down or collapse his so called useless structure for anyone else he would still be raising shoulders up and down.
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Nazgul: 6:37am On Feb 28, 2023
Caseless:
oga, he's produced senators and members HoR, he's won in his state. So, calm down. He's more likely to be president faster than Obi. He has a solid followership. This hysteria might fizzle out under another electoral reality. Obi did so well now because Christians took it personal to punish the Muslim-Muslim ticket. It won't be so in another election cycle if God preserve our lives till then.
Lol...and Peter Obi didn't produce senators and HOR members right?

News flash! Peter produced more Senators and HOR members than Kwankwaso. So take a chill pill.

It's all this unnecessary honour you accord to the north that makes them feel is if Nigerian was built for them. If the South unites, no northerner would smell Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by membranus: 6:46am On Feb 28, 2023
Luxurydriverng:

My own LGA in Lagos was rigged and manipulated, the numbers that came from Lagos was too much for them to say other wise. Check INEC site and narrow down to your LGA and compare the numbers if U participated in the process

Election Updates...

1. Peter Obi wins "Tinubu's" Lagos. But you are still saying INEC is rigging for Tinubu just so that when Tinubu wins Katsina, you will say it was rigged.

Oh wait. Atiku won Katsina, Buhari's State.

So really how many persons do you want to accuse INEC of rigging for? Why not accept where your candidate lose?

2. So Obi can win Lagos, it is not rigging. But ‘Amoda Ogunlere’ cannot win Osun that you said he is from, it is rigging.

Oh wait. Tinubu did not even win Osun. Atiku did. So what are you saying please? You thought Obi will win Osun??

3. Obi went to Kano and went straight to Sabon Gari where you have Igbos and minority Christians.

That is the divisive campaign Obi ran yet you will shout rigging if Tinubu wins Kano.

Oh wait. It is Kwankwaso that is winning Kano despite being an enemy of the sitting APC Governor!

Again, what are you saying

4. In the South East where Obi is from, Obi is winning by 90%

In the South West where Tinubu is from, Obi has won Lagos, Atiku took Osun. But when Tinubu takes Ekiti, it is rigging.

What is wrong with you guys?

5. Obi is winning in Edo State. If you add PDP and APC votes and times it by 2, Obi is still winning. This is a State where there is a PDP Governor and a Former APC National Chairman.

But it is rigging anywhere Obi is not winning. How can a people be this bigoted?

6. I have read, on WhatsApp, people saying they will poison food and give to Northerners for not voting Obi.

I have read people here saying they will never give a Northern beggar any money for not voting Obi.

Meanwhile Obi is clearing the South South and South East and Northerners are not threatening anyone. And you will call them uncivilized?

7. An unknown Labour party candidate for House of Rep, defeated the APC and PDP to win Etin-Osa Fed. Constituency in Lagos.

The APC guy was Obanikoro's son. The PDP guy was Banky W the musician. Both floored by a Labour party candidate people didn't know.

But the election was rigged is coming from the mouth of Labour party supporters.

8. Another unknown Labour party candidate defeated the APC and PDP in the major Senatorial Election in Edo.

The gap was almost 200%. If you add the PDP and APC votes together, the unknown Labour candidate still beat them with over 50k votes and these were not small candidates. They are the two most influential people in Benin!

But Labour Party supporters are still shouting rigging, failed election. Does this make sense

9. Obi is heading to 500,000 votes in Enugu. Whereas Tinubu has less than 5,000 votes in the whole Enugu.

This is not rigged, but wherever Tinubu wins is rigged.

10. Atiku's VP is the GOVERNOR of Delta State.

In Delta State, Obi has won 11 out of the 16 Local Government Areas annoinced so far.

But his supporters are still shouting the election is rigged. Is that not madness?

NB: If you cause the war you are using to bully everyone we will all suffer it. Pat Utomi that is encouraging you will carry his oyinbo face and seek asylum somewhere in America or Europe where he will collect cool breeze and return after your demise to claim hero of democracy. Use sense.

By Eseoghene chima
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Ibile77(m): 6:52am On Feb 28, 2023
It is a disgrace to both the APC and PDP that LP which has no structure nor knowing famous politicians thrash them at all. They were busy campaigning through the length and breath of Nigeria insulting Obi and his party yet they fail to hold the fingers of Nigerians . Even if Obi didn't become the president, he has made an indelible marks in the mind of Nigerians that political revolution is around the corner. Sanwo Olu should tread with caution and stop being a yeoman else his second term ambition would be sacrificed for his master.
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by ProphetM0hammad: 6:53am On Feb 28, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

I feel no pain, I’m intelligent enough to survive come what May, but you, I hope you can trek to Abuja to beg Tinubu for food, coz your suffering would pass people for Sri Lanka
No need for trekking
There's federal allocation
We've told the yoruba people to be more jealous and guard their state
You may need to relocate to Abakaliki soon
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by BELLISCOLLI: 7:11am On Feb 28, 2023
The reason why a sane youth would choose to support BAT in this jet Age is what I don't know. Do you guys really care about the future of this country
At all? Let's shun sentiment and think straight for once .

Thanks Kwankwaso

Thanks Ganduje for your patriotism

Congrats to all progressive Nigerians

We have about 380k margin against PDP

Let's forget about LazyPeople LP 😂😂🤣[/quote]
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by almarthins(m): 8:06am On Feb 28, 2023
Sheggy13:

You should be giving this your advice to Obi supporters. They are the ones beating the drums of war threatening to unleash violence that will make End SARS a joke if Tinubu is announced . Go to their influencers social media timeline, this is what they're openly saying.

Does two wrongs make a right?

A southern win is still a win for the entire south. I supported Obi but I was not into all this reckless attitude of extreme character.
Understand that some of them like to talk tough but they are not really tough. We have to calm every one down.

Once upon a time tinubu was an epitome of resistant against pdp political onslaught and I love him for it. I have no enemy and you re not my enemy. So make you calm down.
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Ckonnet: 9:01am On Feb 28, 2023
Nazgul:
With all the noise Kwankwaso was just making before the election, proudly carrying himself like some kind of political Lord, and how he constantly threw jabs at LP calling them Andrew liver salt, one would have expected him to win at least 4-6 states in the NW and NE...but no, he proved like he has always done in times past that he's just a local champion.

He couldn't even do the Lord's work for us.

Believe me, they have worked out the math before election, that guy worked for Apc.
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 28, 2023
One wonders why voting is so moribund in Nigeria, in the US voting takes place online, you have up to a week to vote, you dont have to quit your job, abandon your family expose yourself to thugs just to vote, dont need a PVC to vote.

If one can get a drivers license anywhere in Nigeria, why cant you get a PVC anywhere, why cant verification be done online .

Despite the billions spent INEC is still operating like it did in 2007. Except that it performed better in 2007, why should a university professor be asked to collate results? Something any school leaver can do.

Its demeaning to the lecturers , they shouldnt complain when govt fails to take them serious during their strikes.
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by EmmyDJourno: 9:17am On Feb 28, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

No need for trekking
There's federal allocation
We've told the yoruba people to be more jealous and guard their state
You may need to relocate to Abakaliki soon

Spoken like a fool, you can’t survive in a Tinubu’s Nigeria, if you think anything would reach you, you are simply a bigger fool
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by ProphetM0hammad: 9:20am On Feb 28, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

Spoken like a fool, you can’t survive in a Tinubu’s Nigeria, if you think anything would reach you, you are simply a bigger fool
That's because you don't know who you are talking too.
You are working for us, even if the money is small, we must share it first and leave the crumbs for you to fight over it
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Dada4me: 10:12am On Feb 28, 2023
Kano that brags of 5m votes was only able to produce less than 2m votes with BVAS.

INEC disappointed with uploading of results.
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by EmmyDJourno: 10:25am On Feb 28, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

That's because you don't know who you are talking too.
You are working for us, even if the money is small, we must share it first and leave the crumbs for you to fight over it

Broke fool, you think you are amongst the “us”, if anything reach you make I half, Tinubu would only accumulate for himself and his new friends if he wins
You in particular would wallow in poverty forever🤣😂
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by ProphetM0hammad: 10:30am On Feb 28, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

Broke fool, you think you are amongst the “us”, if anything reach you make I half, Tinubu would only accumulate for himself and his new friends if he wins
You in particular would wallow in poverty forever🤣😂
We are saying the same thing
You don't know me
Obi has accepted his fate and returned to upper iweka since Sunday
It's you angry birds that are still moaning everywhere
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by amnesty7: 10:40am On Feb 28, 2023
Navalsadiq:
yes oh.they got it right this time.

Jagaba shine gaba
Zancenka haƙƙun.
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by EmmyDJourno: 10:44am On Feb 28, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

We are saying the same thing
You don't know me
Obi has accepted his fate and returned to upper iweka since Sunday
It's you angry birds that are still moaning everywhere

I know you and your likes, too dumb to think for themselves, needing someone else to give them to survive😆
Tinubu can never save you, you suffering just start😂🤣
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by ProphetM0hammad: 11:00am On Feb 28, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

I know you and your likes, too dumb to think for themselves, needing someone else to give them to survive😆
Tinubu can never save you, you suffering just start😂🤣

Even if i don't do anything again, I'm settled for life
You are the one that has to suffer to survive
Latest by weekend you'll be out on the street protesting
You are our slave and born to live a hard life
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by EmmyDJourno: 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Even if i don't do anything again, I'm settled for life
You are the one that has to suffer to survive
Latest by weekend you'll be out on the street protesting
You are our slave and born to live a hard life

You see why I call you a fool, settled first life kor, settled for life ni, even Dangote still dey find money, and you this fool claims he is settled for life
Your poverty is the only thing settled on n your life😂🤣
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Emmanuel909090: 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Who is Kwankwaso?
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by ProphetM0hammad: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

You see why I call you a fool, settled first life kor, settled for life ni, even Dangote still dey find money, and you this fool claims he is settled for life
Your poverty is the only thing settled on n your life😂🤣
I'm above you my slave
That's what that matters
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Goodday90(m): 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
lapintoz:

By who.....your papa for village?

no na by your mama for grave
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by DashingRush(m): 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
Advert: Looking to switch to renewable energy and save money on your monthly electricity bills? Look no further than our affordable solar installation service. Get a free quotation. Visit www.allsolar.com.ng to learn more.
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Ayk8: 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

Na ur generations for feel the pain pass, when their papa no fit make living to support them😂🤣

Na your generations for feel the pain pass
Generations upon generations.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by EmmyDJourno: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ayk8:

Na your generations for feel the pain pass
Generations upon generations.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

We are producers, hit us with tax and inflation and we hit you back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arms, Money, Phones Found In Boko Haram's Hideout (graphic Photos) / Fake Mopol Tried To Shoot Fayemi In Ekiti But Shot Michael Opeyemi Bamidele MOB / Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.