Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Open Letter To Seun Osewa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Seun Osewa (686 Views)

"I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Seun Osewa by iphanyiuma(m): 9:40am On Feb 28, 2023
Hello and good morning I'll go straight to the point..
I've been member of this forum for a long time now and I've always loved this forum for its freedom of speech and expression but for sometime now I've made some observations which I find very overwhelming and utterly disgusting and I think there's a need for some changes and adjustment in various areas...
First of all this rate of TRIBALISM AND BIGOTRY on this platform is overwhelming its difficult to scroll through a post without tribal insults and bullying..
Secondly the rate of FAKE NEWS on this platform makes me question the competence of the Moderators you can even see alot of fake news in the front page..
Also the rate of explicit posts needs to be put on check although you don't see much of that on the front page but still one needs to be able to read through posts without explicit contents being rubbed in our faces
Religious attacks are also a major concern if you're not a Muslim why comment on a Muslim post just for insult and bullying also if you're not a Christian why not keep your opinion to yourself instead of trying to rub your opinion on others...
The population of SCAM AND SCAMMERS are also a major concern most people have fallen victim and some will still fall victim....
These are just some of the major issues that makes this forum look like a joke or a play ground for kids to mess around and it's sickening that there are MODERATORS but very little to nothing is being done about it..

Please I'd like for you to look into these issues and make some adjustments so people can enjoy this platform without fear of expression and cyber bullying..

Thank you and God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun Osewa by meobizy(f): 10:06am On Feb 28, 2023
Keep complaining.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Bahamas95(m): 10:06am On Feb 28, 2023
I also noticed favouritism here.

Before you comment on any islamic thread you must swear to accept Allah, it's not like that in christian threads. Muslims get easy access... Is that fair? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Skillsnigeria: 10:11am On Feb 28, 2023
Hmmm, the tribalism is getting out of hand

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun Osewa by iphanyiuma(m): 10:50am On Feb 28, 2023
This platform is becoming a very toxic place I no dey fit believe anything I see for even front page again

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Seun(m): 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
iphanyiuma:
This platform is becoming a very toxic place I no dey fit believe anything I see for even front page again
Which recent article did you see on the front page that was not true?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun Osewa by stancod(m): 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
The painful part is that Seun Osewa no go acknowledge ur post. He is not different from our Nigeria government.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun Osewa by 2mch(m): 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
You no see any tribalism when Peter Obi was running for President abi?

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idiko1: 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
iphanyiuma:
Hello and good morning I'll go straight to the point..
I've been member of this forum for a long time now and I've always loved this forum for its freedom of speech and expression but for sometime now I've made some observations which I find very overwhelming and utterly disgusting and I think there's a need for some changes and adjustment in various areas...
First of all this rate of TRIBALISM AND BIGOTRY on this platform is overwhelming its difficult to scroll through a post without tribal insults and bullying..
Secondly the rate of FAKE NEWS on this platform makes me question the competence of the Moderators you can even see alot of fake news in the front page..
Also the rate of explicit posts needs to be put on check although you don't see much of that on the front page but still one needs to be able to read through posts without explicit contents being rubbed in our faces
Religious attacks are also a major concern if you're not a Muslim why comment on a Muslim post just for insult and bullying also if you're not a Christian why not keep your opinion to yourself instead of trying to rub your opinion on others...

The population of SCAM AND SCAMMERS are also a major concern most people have fallen victim and some will still fall victim....
These are just some of the major issues that makes this forum look like a joke or a play ground for kids to mess around and it's sickening that there are MODERATORS but very little to nothing is being done about it..

Please I'd like for you to look into these issues and make some adjustments so people can enjoy this platform without fear of expression and cyber bullying..

Thank you and God bless.

Nigeria is made of tribal nation states therefore the products should be indeed tribal. There is nothing wrong with being bigoted. Webster Dictionary did not label the word as anything bad. It is very silly to talk about bullying on Internet and with written words. Since you are the custodian of real or correct news as to discern which news is fake, I beg you to overlook the fake news like I do. What gave you audacious pedigree to decide which comments individual should either respond or not respond on public platform based on faith? I guess it takes one scammer to recognize another. If you do like the heat, you get hell out of the kitchen. Nigerians do not tolerate delusional "Wokeism".
Re: Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Omoawoke: 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
Seun:
Which recent article did you see on the front page that was not true?

Why did you move anti-Sanwo olu thread to front page and the thread of GRV tweets u ignored
You are too partial

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun Osewa by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
I don't care. We die here!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun Osewa by iphanyiuma(m): 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
Re: Open Letter To Seun Osewa by iphanyiuma(m): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
grin
Re: Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Wahalawaha1a: 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
Omoawoke:

Why did you move anti-Sanwo olu thread to front page and the thread of GRV tweets u ignored
You are too partial
simple! Grv don promise baba appointment 😂... He go ignore ur question😁

(1) (Reply)

Official Result Of 20 States / INEC Official Who Stopped People From Voting In 12 Polling Units Caught On Video / "One Nigeria" Is The Same Thing As "No Mans Land"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.