Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? (2485 Views)

What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl / Why Gurls Sleep The Way They Do / Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by Eiregirl(f): 10:18am On Sep 14, 2011
No idea what this thread is actually about!!!
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 11:32am On Sep 14, 2011
[size=19pt]DYT, stop wearing WET pants angry angry[/size]
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by Cipriani(m): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^Errm! Did you honestly quote me by mistake? undecided

Was referring to the OP cool cool cool

Strides:

Op, what do you really want us to say now undecided

Me sef, I tire oooo sad sad sad sad sad sad

tellwisdom:

[size=19pt]DYT, stop wearing WET pants angry angry[/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by Orikinla(m): 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2011
Poster, a girlfriend or female friend visited you in a wet dress and that is the cause for your alarm over our "GURLS" or girls? A single incident of no value whatsoever is the reason to come online and whine? It is not even a flash card teaser to tickle the fancy . Did you ask her why she wore a wet dress? Could be she had no better choice. Poor "GURL".
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2011
[size=87pt]JEZZ, OUR GURLS angry angry[/size]
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by Cipriani(m): 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2011
tellwisdom:

[size=87pt]JEZZ, OUR GURLS angry angry[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin You don't have to shout grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by Dyt(f): 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2011
Ode ni bobo yi mehn
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by Cipriani(m): 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2011
Dyt:

Ode ni bobo yi mehn

CLASSIC

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2011
dyt, u don dey begin smoke aby?^^ No let me notice you oo angry angry
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by Eiregirl(f): 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2011
Can someone explain to me what exactly is happening to the gurls What's all the wet dress business about
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by Dyt(f): 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2011
Telldaftness
Ask ursef if u ok
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by Welder(m): 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2011
@OP. . . you are a slowpoke and a disgrace angry angry angry

Not a single direction as to your ambiguous thread
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by bxcode(m): 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2011
OP, lets pretend we got what you where trying to say undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by seedord247(m): 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2011
@Op

I don't know Imbe-cile have their  own personal Computer.

Beside i think ipad are make for disablities pple like you so they won't be able to type long and create foolishness
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2011
seedord247:

@Op

I don't know Imbe-cile have their own personal Computer.

Beside i think ipad are [size=28pt]make[/size] for [size=28pt]disablities pple like[/size] so they won't be able to type long and [size=28pt]creat foolishness [/size]

What is the meaning of this?
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by seedord247(m): 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2011
The Guy must be stupid for lying about Nigerians girls and creating senseless Thread.

This where my Sweden frnd got the access to tell me that almost 80% of Nigerians girls engage in pro$titution.

The poster and his fellow clique that keep embarrassing my Nigerians girls are suffering from Stupidity.

And the Last time i check drugstore they said there is no vacine for stupidity.
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by tpia5: 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2011
She wore a wet dress to my house!!. What could possibly be the reason behind this?? Even when i hugged her, My polo almost got wet

are you saying your girlfriend came to see you right after having unprotected s.ex with another guy?

even then, you still couldnt open your mouth to ask her any question but prefer asking strangers on nl instead?
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2011
Tellineptness, I don't find this thread as annoying as you trying to defend it. Its a VERY poor attempt at demeaning nigerian girls, maybe you should seek the help of lefulefu (the regular female basher). Underage oshi.
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by Cipriani(m): 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2011
Eiregirl:

Can someone explain to me what exactly is happening to the gurls What's all the wet dress business about

Dyt:

Telldaftness
Ask ursef if u ok

bxcode:

OP, lets pretend we got what you where trying to say undecided undecided undecided

seedord247:

@Op

Beside i think ipad are make for disablities pple like you so they won't be able to type long and create foolishness

seedord247:

The Guy must be silly for lying about Nigerians girls and creating senseless Thread.

This where my Sweden frnd got the access to tell me that almost 80% of Nigerians girls engage in pro$titution.

The poster and his fellow clique that keep embarrassing my Nigerians girls are suffering from Stupidity.

And the Last time i check drugstore they said there is no vacine for stupidity.

bhusayor:

Tellineptness, I don't find this thread as annoying as you trying to defend it. Its a VERY poor attempt at demeaning nigerian girls, maybe you should seek the help of lefulefu (the regular female basher). Underage oshi.

@Tellwisdom

See what I was telling you to avoid. People insulting you because of your stupidity. Even if you are demented, you must not allow people to insult you this much. Sorry. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 1:15am On Sep 15, 2011
@Op

Beside i think ipad are [size=32pt]make[/size] for [size=32pt]disablities[/size] pple like you so they won't be able to type long and [size=32pt]create[/size] foolishness

What is the meaning of this?

[size=30pt] shocked shocked shocked shocked Somersaulted from a skyscrapper grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shame on  this dude. You can imagine a 45 years old man, still writing like a 3years old kid--YOU BE INDIAN ACTOR?? grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 1:27am On Sep 15, 2011
I know, most of you guys are desperately waiting for a download of the full story, I'M SORRY, I DONT HAVE IT.  MUMU CHILDREN  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy^^^The Gurls are becoming more reasonable  than you sad sad sad
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 1:53am On Sep 15, 2011

See your DIRTY HAND in your profile pics embarassed embarassed embarassed. Na when you bath last?? U even use PAINT, wey dem suppose take paint house use paint yur MOUTH angry angry

@Cipriani--EAGLES dont play with FALCONS , find your mate go Hi5 or facebook, where u can get pictures to play with angry angry
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by seedord247(m): 2:56am On Sep 15, 2011
tellwisdom:

I know, most of you guys are desperately waiting for a download of the full story, I'M SORRY, I DONT HAVE IT.  MUMU CHILDREN  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy^^^The Gurls are becoming more reasonable  than you sad sad sad

I can see your brain is still running On DOS . . . . update to the latest version of Brain. . .Antiseptic Ode.
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 3:41am On Sep 15, 2011
[size=23pt] FALLS FROM MY CHAIR grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size] see your YAM HEAD in ur profile grin grin
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 15, 2011
^so this is what you resort to huh? Picture insult? You are actually slower than I thought.
*leaves thread, never to return*
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by Welder(m): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2011
^^guy na ode na. . . tellwisdom, abeg wen u see Wisdom. . beg him to give you bits of it cos you re a dunce and a m.oron without it!
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by Cipriani(m): 10:43am On Sep 15, 2011
tellwisdom:

@Cipriani--EAGLES dont play with FALCONS , find your mate go Hi5 or facebook, where u can get pictures to play with angry angry

You are a sorry case. I just hope you improve yourself before opening another thread. Stupidity has no cure but can be reduced through a therapy of getting more exposure. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Before You Date That Born-again Brother. / Just Curious / How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.