Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,169 members, 7,849,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) (33141 Views)

2023 Presidency: Over 1500 PDP Delegates Attend Saraki’s Declaration (Pictures) / Seyi Makinde Before CCB For Assets Declaration (Pictures) / Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Babzrockman: 6:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Na Sanwo Olu I just dey pity ahead. See the looks in his face
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Rodimi20000000: 6:08am On Mar 01, 2023
G
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Karlman: 6:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by chudez0147(m): 6:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations Mr President!
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by aycorporat(m): 6:09am On Mar 01, 2023
This has shown that, abuses, threats and blackmail don't win elections.
Hard work, building bridges and convictions do!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by benitwater(m): 6:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Of a truth Victoria is good,
I pray for all of us going through one pain or the other that we shall all be victorious in this new month of marching forward (AMEN 🙏)

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by truthfully360: 6:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to you Jagaban

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by adeyemioyeleke(m): 6:09am On Mar 01, 2023
We finally made it atlast : grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by phemmyflexxy(m): 6:10am On Mar 01, 2023
Where are those "Tinubu will never rule this country" idiots... So you can all go and hug transformer now that he has become president of the federal republic of Nigeria...
Jagaban is here.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by AbidoyeAyobami(m): 6:10am On Mar 01, 2023
Watch Moment INEC Chairman Declared Tinubu Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtLN_yZu7Sc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Only an alliance can win a ruling party in Nigeria. Tinubu tried it with Buhariand he won. Parties that goes their separate ways against a ruling party will lose. The non-alliance among them and refusal to form one was what gave Tinubu the confidence that he has won prior before the elections despite the crash crunch coupled with APC despotic government policies.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by SenatePresdo(m): 6:12am On Mar 01, 2023
MrTuns:
Obi and Atiku. Call Tinubu Now!!

You and I knows they will never do that.

It's a fight to the finish.
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by PotatoSalad(m): 6:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Realist12:
BOLA AHMED TINUBU
The Julius Caesar of our time
A true testimony of hardwork pays overtime.
The time is now
Be like say you no finish Julius Caesar's story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by damoobaba: 6:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Babzrockman:
Na Sanwo Olu I just dey pity ahead. See the looks in his face

Forget, he will win the Governorship election. YOU CAN SCREENSHOT THIS. You think APC won the Presidential election by going to sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by mmsen: 6:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Nigerians are very foolish people. Very foolish.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 01, 2023
MrTuns:
Obi and Atiku. Call Tinubu Now!!
you are still the one going to suffer it, when Nigeria economy go below what it is today. Walaihi. You will work, with less pay. That could barely afford your daily need. That is if you would even get a job. I pity you all. I do feel your you all.
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Silvershadow81(m): 6:12am On Mar 01, 2023
See that man's face in that baban Riga.. His celebration thou, looks like they already promised him a juicy sit..
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 01, 2023
People will wail to Oblivion! 🤣
Let's see what they will do about it.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Mfetenang: 6:14am On Mar 01, 2023
IPOB have been put in their place- DUST BIN. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:15am On Mar 01, 2023
grin
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Doyou2019: 6:15am On Mar 01, 2023
aycorporat:
This has shown that, abuses, threats and blackmail don't win elections.
Hard work, building bridges and convictions do!

You forgot the part that raping democracy can win elections too.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Johnn78: 6:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Interesting
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Odunharry(m): 6:17am On Mar 01, 2023
So City Boy won finally..
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by PJ123: 6:17am On Mar 01, 2023
PotatoSalad:
I'll write it here and screenshot it. I said it in 2015 and I can't believe I'm saying it again.
DON'T SAY WE DIDN'T WARN Y'ALL.

When Tinubu and shettima are done with this country, you all will see Buhari as Saint.

God will defeat your counsels against the nation.
The fact that your candidate didn't win doesn't mean you should nurse evil intentions against your nation. Someone would have thought your obedient noise is about the nation but it's all about your tribe.

Congratulations to the nation

May the Lord grant the President elect, Ahmed Bola Tinubu strength and wisdom to move Nigeria out of current economic challenges to land of shared prosperity in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by DabLord: 6:18am On Mar 01, 2023
I'm very happy for Asiwaju

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Skerere: 6:18am On Mar 01, 2023
My heart goes out the obidients, full of angst, hatred, insulting people upandan, blinded, unaware of political arithmetic hia! At a point everybody kept quiet for them.
Pls try to comfort an obidient near you if you have the strength becouse Psychologists and Doctors don japa. Wahala dey.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Doyou2019: 6:19am On Mar 01, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Only an alliance can win a ruling party in Nigeria. Tinubu tried it and he won. Parties that goes their separate ways against a ruling party will lose
See you.

If you like get all the other parties together with their regions, you go still lule with the right rigging patterns.
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by ultimateprof: 6:19am On Mar 01, 2023
This is win win game. The real hustle continue as drugs will be sold everywhere. Our dear country will now be catel. Drug Lord president! 🤣🤣🤣

Edey sweet me.
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Curious345: 6:19am On Mar 01, 2023
Travesty of justice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) / Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma / Wike: Our Preferred Candidate Is A Man Of Integrity. No PDP If G5 Is Expelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.